Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?
 So they are not directly competing with each other?

Also I can't believe anyone hasn't already done a project like this Cheesy

Or is there any direct competition?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Monetha and TenX targets different use-cases in thebc ecosystem.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Cant wait to see this fly over Monetha Wink
Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Well Monetha is a great competitor for UTrust, but if UTrust manage to handle the platform like they want to with the fee model etc. they will outstand over Monetha in nearly every aspect.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

What will be the effect of this new online platform to the economic state?Will this affect us as an individual? Where will be the funds come from to sustain its platform?
What marketing strategy will the team use?
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:36:55 AM

The idea of ​​making the bridge between the crypro and the currency fiat, will democratize this market of cryptocurrencies and will finish physically concretizing to benefit many people.
100% true! that is the legeng they want to spread into the whole world, this is really an amazing step they did! thanks for the IDEA

the only thing holding back crypto right now is the ability to easily spend it. hopefully utrust will solve that.
If your talking about the whole crypto yes it is, but if we focus only to those that are worthy we can easily buy something if their are a merchant that will accept them, right now the problem is the merchant.
I think merchants will easily accept utrust becouse they will be paid in fiat.
Yes, this could be very helpful for a wide adoption of shops. Most companies are not interesting in Bitcoin or crypto in general as a payment method, because it's so volatile.

BTC IS KING!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

The idea of ​​making the bridge between the crypro and the currency fiat, will democratize this market of cryptocurrencies and will finish physically concretizing to benefit many people.
100% true! that is the legeng they want to spread into the whole world, this is really an amazing step they did! thanks for the IDEA

the only thing holding back crypto right now is the ability to easily spend it. hopefully utrust will solve that.
If your talking about the whole crypto yes it is, but if we focus only to those that are worthy we can easily buy something if their are a merchant that will accept them, right now the problem is the merchant.
Yes, this could be very helpful for a wide adoption of shops. Most companies are not interesting in Bitcoin or crypto in general as a payment method, because it's so volatile.

That's what my local retailers keep telling me. And they don't want the hassle of learning new things. Sigh... connecting factor on dead companies seems to be lack of adaption to new things...
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

I never heard about Monetha, did their ICO had some success ?
Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

The idea of making the bridge between the crypro and the currency fiat, will democratize this market of cryptocurrencies and will finish physically concretizing to benefit many people.

Yes if the cryptocurrency will go wild for the nxt 2-3 years.. most of the companies will adopt bitcoin easily and the payment method they will use Utrust platform.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:49:29 AM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Well Monetha is a great competitor for UTrust, but if UTrust manage to handle the platform like they want to with the fee model etc. they will outstand over Monetha in nearly every aspect.

Exactly like that. Utrust is more promising and because of that, it is getting some attacks from monetha investors.

Actually, if they are so worried about utrust, they should just sell their tokens and participate the ico of utrust.

George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Any idea about the ico date?
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

Interesting project.

Do you have complete details sir to compared those platforms to utrust so that we can more appreciate the differences btween the three platforms, utrust, monetha and tenx?
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

Any idea about the ico date?

Let us wait this week because most probably it should be started since oct 1 base on the roadmap.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy

Because it was unique and now it got competition and Utrust will beat it, In any field competition is very important and hopefully Utrust is strong enough to take a stand.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Interesting project.

Exactly like that. Utrust is more promising and because of that, it is getting some attacks from monetha investors.

Actually, if they are so worried about utrust, they should just sell their tokens and participate the ico of utrust.

You know, like people don't want to sell what they have because then they have to admit that they made a not so good investment in the end. But could imagen that some are coming over to UTrust or even invest in both.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:04:07 AM

Interesting project.

You know, like people don't want to sell what they have because then they have to admit that they made a not so good investment in the end. But could imagen that some are coming over to UTrust or even invest in both.

Well I could understand that investors of Monetha want to hold their tokens. The ICO was sold out super fast and the price is just a bit higher now than at the ICO. It would make more sense for them to diversify and invest in UTrust, too.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Interesting project.

Monetha is one that I know with direct competition. And infairness Monetha has also good platform. But I prefer UTRUST because it accepts multi cryptocurrencies and with lower transaction fees.
eneyardi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

Interesting project.

Monetha is one that I know with direct competition. And infairness Monetha has also good platform. But I prefer UTRUST because it accepts multi cryptocurrencies and with lower transaction fees.

I also follow these two projects, but anyway I would like to know what is your competitive advantage comparing to Monetha  Huh
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

Interesting project.

yes i agree with you thoughts. i am also fan of Utrust project. this project also charge low fees more then others projects. i think this is revolution project. here too many people asking and investing i am the one also invested in this project and now i am excited about launch.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:04 AM

yes that is very true, this creates no barrier to any cryptocurrency once this will be done and out on the market
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

Because it was unique and now it got competition and Utrust will beat it, In any field competition is very important and hopefully Utrust is strong enough to take a stand.

Yes, it is important that there is competition in the sphere of interests. If there is a monopolist, it reduces the quality of its services. When UTRUST competes, the quality of service will increase in both systems.
Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

Yes, it is important that there is competition in the sphere of interests. If there is a monopolist, it reduces the quality of its services. When UTRUST competes, the quality of service will increase in both systems.
I really like that idea of competitiveness of both projects. Well by that I can see that there would be a competition between UTRUST, Monetha and Paypal when they'll start hcollecting btc as payment and transaction.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

I think UTRUST is in good place to become the most used platform in crypto world. PayPal is a huge platform for regular payment but not for the crypto lover, and I think UTRUST has great argument to take this place. A very bankable project with a lot of application.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: