Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

We are actually way ahead of schedule and our roadmap is very conservative to assure we can definitely deliver on time. Nuno, our CEO, however confirmed that we are very likely to deliver ahead of schedule. So this is great! 👍

Nice, yes this is very reasonable for everyone if you adjust the roadmap ahead of time because from the start you got a huge support from the community and imagine just for a short period of time this project sold out a huge amount of tokens? The community is very excited and cant wait for more development. A signs of great success👌
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos

I wish this was true, but the article doesn't have a shred of proof. It's all hearsay and speculation, no proof. I think it will come eventually, but we still have a way to go and we are all early adopters. Which puts us at a big advantage. Between all the ICO's there is probably the new Amazon and Google. Just have to find em Wink

If this is going to happen wouldn't it be kind of bad for UTrust? Because if you can pay with BTC on Amazon why would you need UTrust when you wanna pay with Bitcoin.

Nevertheless it would be a huge breakthrough for the crypto scene when a giant like Amazon accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.

Im sorrh to say this but what is the platform of bitcoin there? Thats what utrust want they are setting a trust for everyone.. Security for buyers and seller... Bitcoin is open to any transactions but just with any wallet... This is why utrust here
more security and privacy on transactions and wallets is always welcome,i hope utrust will implement this characteristics very well...
As far as I know UTRUST will bring more security and will be much easier to use for average people than bitcoin. BTC was always designed more for being safe currency to store your wealth and not for making payments

Don't you think IF (very unlikely right now if you ask me) Amazon decides to add BTC as a payment option that they will have a system for buyer and seller protection, too? In that case there would be no reason to use UTrust when paying with BTC on Amazon.

Let's just say both have the same protection. UTRUST promised very low transaction fees plus lots of altcoin options. Wouldn't better to use rather than an expensive and slower bitcoin?
kuky004

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

China now bans BTC and renminbi reversal, if UTRRO can be converted into renminbi, that would be a huge market
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:02 PM

Woa Kakumei you're well informed about China, so you think exchanges shutdowns is just a political move ?
What do you think about miners? A good chunk of btc mining power is based in China, how can they close them? By bombing wharehouses  Cheesy? Joking but this can be an issue

As far as I know are Chinese very confident that this is not going to happen.

We are now rapidly going towards a world where hashing power equals leverage over a technology that has the opportunity to change the world as we know it. Russia is investing into their own ASIC chips to get a piece of this power and with them in play it's extremely likely that the U.S. and other countries will join the action as well.

Unlikely and very non-China to give up the overwhelming power they have over Bitcoin.

Just my 2 (personal) cents!

We are actually way ahead of schedule and our roadmap is very conservative to assure we can definitely deliver on time. Nuno, our CEO, however confirmed that we are very likely to deliver ahead of schedule. So this is great! 👍

Nice, yes this is very reasonable for everyone if you adjust the roadmap ahead of time because from the start you got a huge support from the community and imagine just for a short period of time this project sold out a huge amount of tokens? The community is very excited and cant wait for more development. A signs of great success👌

We are really hoping for a big success!
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:32:43 PM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos

I wish this was true, but the article doesn't have a shred of proof. It's all hearsay and speculation, no proof. I think it will come eventually, but we still have a way to go and we are all early adopters. Which puts us at a big advantage. Between all the ICO's there is probably the new Amazon and Google. Just have to find em Wink

If this is going to happen wouldn't it be kind of bad for UTrust? Because if you can pay with BTC on Amazon why would you need UTrust when you wanna pay with Bitcoin.

Nevertheless it would be a huge breakthrough for the crypto scene when a giant like Amazon accepts Bitcoin as a payment method.

Im sorrh to say this but what is the platform of bitcoin there? Thats what utrust want they are setting a trust for everyone.. Security for buyers and seller... Bitcoin is open to any transactions but just with any wallet... This is why utrust here
more security and privacy on transactions and wallets is always welcome,i hope utrust will implement this characteristics very well...
As far as I know UTRUST will bring more security and will be much easier to use for average people than bitcoin. BTC was always designed more for being safe currency to store your wealth and not for making payments

But making payments is the only thing which will bring the breakthrough for krypto. In my opinion BTC is good for payments, if you have time > 1h, f.e. shopping in the Internet.
The problem is quick and easy Fiat <--> Krypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Periodik

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

China now bans BTC and renminbi reversal, if UTRRO can be converted into renminbi, that would be a huge market

Just to inform that Chinese exchanges are expected to be back by October. Guess what? A very bullish crypto and bitcoin coming up soon. And UTRUST is not actually just dependent on China. There are too many countries out there that are good crypto market like Europe, Australia, Japan, South Korea and India.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

UTRUST aims to disrupt the online payment industry by offering a safe, secure payment service with low fees (1% for sellers) and payment protection and dispute resolution mechanisms in place. It aims to compete with alternative services like PayPal (which charges fees as high as 5%) and Bitpay (which have limited protections for buyers and sellers).
muratsink

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

UTRUST aims to disrupt the online payment industry by offering a safe, secure payment service with low fees (1% for sellers) and payment protection and dispute resolution mechanisms in place. It aims to compete with alternative services like PayPal (which charges fees as high as 5%) and Bitpay (which have limited protections for buyers and sellers).
Minexcoin also seems to have the same purpose as utrust. and the strange thing is why utrust and monetha are hostile, whereas their vision and mission are different, what makes them hostile?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:00:24 PM

They have a very good community and a team. Everything looks good. Why didn't they still announce ico date?
Announcement will be on 1st week of next month (october)
Whats your thought bout the time graph of that 700 million tokes?? How long will it last?

my thought is this token is not become fully sold.
short ICO time (only one week in the whole ico)
The price of ICO change (from tier to fix rate)
Bad timing. (There's a lot of FUD this past few week so it will affect the market movement.)

There is indeed a lot of uncertainty in the market and people are scared of investing. But this might be an opportunity, are unsold tokens burned? Then the people who have invested will see their tokens appreciate in value
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:05:46 PM

They have a very good community and a team. Everything looks good. Why didn't they still announce ico date?
Whats your thought bout the time graph of that 700 million tokes?? How long will it last?

Bad timing. (There's a lot of FUD this past few week so it will affect the market movement.)

There is indeed a lot of uncertainty in the market and people are scared of investing. But this might be an opportunity, are unsold tokens burned? Then the people who have invested will see their tokens appreciate in value

When I remember rightly from whitepaper, they only generate the amount of tokens that are sold during the ICO, which is as good as burning unsold tokens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:17:43 PM

Minexcoin also seems to have the same purpose as utrust. and the strange thing is why utrust and monetha are hostile, whereas their vision and mission are different, what makes them hostile?

The team, payment protection, low seller fees, low or zero conversion fees  etc ….

With the team of 15 developers they are more likely to bring the product in the market sooner than anyone else. The payment protection of physical and virtual goods will attract users. The immediate fiat conversion, low fees (1%) and payment in fiat will attract merchants. In my opinion utrust if far better in every sense compare to any other projects out there. This is my own opinion do your research. Either way I don’t care I am throwing 50 eth on it.    

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

The team, payment protection, low seller fees, low or zero conversion fees  etc ….

With the team of 15 developers they are more likely to bring the product in the market sooner than anyone else. The payment protection of physical and virtual goods will attract users. The immediate fiat conversion, low fees (1%) and payment in fiat will attract merchants. In my opinion utrust if far better in every sense compare to any other projects out there. This is my own opinion do your research. Either way I don’t care I am throwing 50 eth on it.    

Looks pretty good indeed if they can become the PayPal of crypto, or the PayPal of everything. But there are some promises that have to be proven in practice, such as the arbitration system.

Isn't the arbitration system going to be a bottleneck as the number of transactions increase? Or will UTrust continue to hire support staff for that as Utrust scales up?
batako

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

When I remember rightly from whitepaper, they only generate the amount of tokens that are sold during the ICO, which is as good as burning unsold tokens.

As I know there will be a billion tokens to be issued and they will sell 70% of it on October. They already sell 150 millions during the pre sale and pre ICO.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

Just to inform that Chinese exchanges are expected to be back by October. Guess what? A very bullish crypto and bitcoin coming up soon. And UTRUST is not actually just dependent on China. There are too many countries out there that are good crypto market like Europe, Australia, Japan, South Korea and India.
Do you have sources, please? I only can find news about ViaBTC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

Do you have sources, please?!

I heard something similar, that exchanges just need to make some regulation and registration process. Knowing the money they gained, I'm sure it will be easy for a lot of them ;
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

Looks pretty good indeed if they can become the PayPal of crypto, or the PayPal of everything. But there are some promises that have to be proven in practice, such as the arbitration system.

Isn't the arbitration system going to be a bottleneck as the number of transactions increase? Or will UTrust continue to hire support staff for that as Utrust scales up?

I vaguely remember from an old chat that they only need 7 million to create the platform. Rest of the money is for expansion of the team and hunting of the potential merchants.    

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:05:05 PM

Do you have sources, please?!

I heard something similar, that exchanges just need to make some regulation and registration process. Knowing the money they gained, I'm sure it will be easy for a lot of them ;

I would also like some sources on this, because i think exchanges are still out. The ICO ban was later worded as an ICO pause, so i do expect them to come back.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:05:42 PM

Do you have sources, please? I only can find news about ViaBTC.
There is no news that the exchanges in China go back, this is only an assumption.
I think China will not want to lose influence in developing crypto-currencies. And soon the ICO starts on Neo.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

Bittrex several months doesn't add new tokens (even popular).
It is rumored that they have considerably increased listing cost.
But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
I think Bittrex team is overloaded due too many many requests for coin adds. Crypto traffic on all exchanges exploded in the last months, just have a look at development of the Alexa rank indicators of the most famous crypto currency exchanges.

Exchange adds should also not be major goal of UTRUST. Let the team concentrate on the development.

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

Bittrex several months doesn't add new tokens (even popular).
It is rumored that they have considerably increased listing cost.
But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
I think Bittrex team is overloaded due too many many requests for coin adds. Crypto traffic on all exchanges exploded in the last months, just have a look at development of the Alexa rank indicators of the most famous crypto currency exchanges.

Exchange adds should also not be major goal of UTRUST. Let the team concentrate on the development.
It's seems that Bittrex team is kinda lazy... Anyway I'm sure that many exchanges will add utrust because people will want to trade this club and it will have big daily volume
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: