Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

Very cool to have a live video, very instructive.  I think video is a nice way to communicate wit the community, and Utrust team seems to be very good in communication. And its really important cause if utrust is adopted by a lot of people, the value will skyrocket so high !

Yes, I always read whitepapers but most people just look for easier content. And watching video is the easiest way to get what a project is really about.

I am looking forward to seeing new videos of the utrust team.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

Hello again sorry that I am a little bit annoying today. But I don't fully understand. WP page 18 last paragraph about refunds? So if buyer will be refunded the fees will go to 2 % it's correct?

The way I read it, there will be an additional fee of 2% on top of any other fees. I think that 2% fee is used to (partly) cover the cost of the UTRUST operator.

So the buyer loses its 2 % even is not his/her foult  Huh

Yep. That is how it is described in the illustration. The buyer pays 2% resolution escalation fee regardless of whose fault it was. I suspect that is because the smart contract is designed like that it takes a portion of the escrowed money. The seller did not put any money in escrow, so there is no money to take a fee from.

It's not really fair towards the buyer but I do understand why Utrust needs to do this. Besides I've read in the Whitepaper that the seller will get some punishment as well. So it's kinda fair.

Such condition will occur only if both, buyer and seller, didn't come to terms in 7 days. It will rarely happen since there are some path to take before such punishment happened.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

Utrust already raised 3.5 million on its presale. That's a good news Smiley

I could not find where this information came from. Can you show the link?
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

Their website says: MAXIMUM CROWDSALE CAP 49M USD but but about softcap I find it difficult to answer...

What is your definition of a soft cap?

It's the minimum funding to make the project run. In a bad case, it doesn't get to 49m USD, what is the minimum requirement for utrust.

And it's something I like to know too.

I clarified this now and the soft cap is just $10 million of which we already raised $3.5 million.

It's all on our official homepage, if you scroll down here:

https://utrust.io/ico

Hope this helps!
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

I clarified this now and the soft cap is just $10 million of which we already raised $3.5 million.

The first-hand information is about $ 3.5 million. Well, the result is very good.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

The first-hand information is about $ 3.5 million. Well, the result is very good.
another 6.5 million, will take only an hour or less when the final ico starts. this is not a joke! i am telling it now after 2 successful ico i can tell!

I'm not sure if it will be reached that fast. But anyway, further 6.5m $ (and more, of course) shouldn't be a problem to reach.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

Hello again sorry that I am a little bit annoying today. But I don't fully understand. WP page 18 last paragraph about refunds? So if buyer will be refunded the fees will go to 2 % it's correct?

The way I read it, there will be an additional fee of 2% on top of any other fees. I think that 2% fee is used to (partly) cover the cost of the UTRUST operator.

So the buyer loses its 2 % even is not his/her foult  Huh

Yep. That is how it is described in the illustration. The buyer pays 2% resolution escalation fee regardless of whose fault it was. I suspect that is because the smart contract is designed like that it takes a portion of the escrowed money. The seller did not put any money in escrow, so there is no money to take a fee from.

It's not really fair towards the buyer but I do understand why Utrust needs to do this. Besides I've read in the Whitepaper that the seller will get some punishment as well. So it's kinda fair.

Well I also can understand that this is somehow needed, but I think there should be a better solution. I mean, why should someone pay for something he has no fault in? That's, in my eyes, the wrong way, even if the seller in this situation will get a negative feedback then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:00 AM

another 6.5 million, will take only an hour or less when the final ico starts. this is not a joke! i am telling it now after 2 successful ico i can tell!

I'm not sure if it will be reached that fast. But anyway, further 6.5m $ (and more, of course) shouldn't be a problem to reach.

It will or it won't reach that fast. It's not that important. The important thing is %35 of the soft cap is already achieved with limited time and limited supply. So it won't be a problem to reach the soft cap and more.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.
It's too early to talk about partners, first you need to finalize and launch the platform. On the partnership so far nothing is said. It will be better to announce the partnership when the coin will be on exchanges.
Early or late, these are part of the big picture everyone speculate on the future of this project. Anyway, partnership with these big companies will be the future hope of Utrust for total success. We want it to happen and we want  these companies' hearts to be won by Utrust.

At the moment, these huge companies do not need such payment aggregators, as ULTRUST. So it is doubtful such cooperation in the near future. If ULTRUST shows its convenience for customers, it will reach a mass audience, then undoubtedly they will cooperate. But this can take years. Probably at the best 3-4 years I think.
Well, why 3-4 years, in 2019 there will already be major partners, the main thing is that they don't start to make their platforms.

It is a very possible that UTRUST will have a competitor offering same payment features, but it is very important that UTRUST gathered a large user base first compared to its competitors in order to be the leader in online payment platforms.
they already knew that and ready for it .. actually they already have those competitors and they are not first in the business ! but they are the only one with this great project plan and security ! offering a low percent process and large community at start, not a reckless move but magnificent we will see this project occupying most of the payments online around the world
Competitions are healthy. Without competitors projects will not grow. They are the contributing factor for the growth and success of the project. But in order to stand out among the rest, one must have a very unique feature that the rest do not possess. Utrust has this unique feature and because of this its success is sure.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Anyone want to speculate what their partnership announcements will be? Amazon would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe ebay, alibaba, olx and the rest too will partner with  Utrust. It is not just the buyer/seller protection they provide they also give performance-based ratings to sellers which is good for both sellers buyers. The moment buyers see the 5star ratings of sellers, it means trust for the sellers which good for them too.  

Alibaba would be a great partner for UTRUST considering it is a very big company that can even surpass Amazon and has a wide user base in Asia.
It's too early to talk about partners, first you need to finalize and launch the platform. On the partnership so far nothing is said. It will be better to announce the partnership when the coin will be on exchanges.
Early or late, these are part of the big picture everyone speculate on the future of this project. Anyway, partnership with these big companies will be the future hope of Utrust for total success. We want it to happen and we want  these companies' hearts to be won by Utrust.

At the moment, these huge companies do not need such payment aggregators, as ULTRUST. So it is doubtful such cooperation in the near future. If ULTRUST shows its convenience for customers, it will reach a mass audience, then undoubtedly they will cooperate. But this can take years. Probably at the best 3-4 years I think.
Well, why 3-4 years, in 2019 there will already be major partners, the main thing is that they don't start to make their platforms.

It is a very possible that UTRUST will have a competitor offering same payment features, but it is very important that UTRUST gathered a large user base first compared to its competitors in order to be the leader in online payment platforms.
they already knew that and ready for it .. actually they already have those competitors and they are not first in the business ! but they are the only one with this great project plan and security ! offering a low percent process and large community at start, not a reckless move but magnificent we will see this project occupying most of the payments online around the world
Competitions are healthy. Without competitors projects will not grow. They are the contributing factor for the growth and success of the project. But in order to stand out among the rest, one must have a very unique feature that the rest do not possess. Utrust has this unique feature and because of this its success is sure.

agreed with that , it's not a rumor because we've seen how when they do pre-sale and private investors round they managed to sell all of the utrust tokens with great impressions.

can not wait for a day where we can start taking profits Smiley

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

you really can't tell in this market. but the pre-sale was a complete success from what I can see.

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:34:21 AM

you really can't tell in this market. but the pre-sale was a complete success from what I can see.

Indeed, the pre-sale sold out in just under 90 minutes. 🔥
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:52 AM

Will the society adapt the UTRUST platform?
Will this be the next contender of paypal?

The UTRUST platform features its own ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. Experienced observers may ask themselves why this platform needs a token at all, given that the model above even seems complete without it. This is the kind of question that will keep you safe in the current token sale frenzy.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

there are many fraud in current financial system, UTRUST will help reduce that. Blockchain is innovation of our life time.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

I wouldnt go that far since we can all see that right now ICOs are not raising that much money as few moths ago, but i agree that they will break soft cap during their ICO.

PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Wow I did not know that the presale sold out that quickly all I know that its was fast but wasn't expecting that fast. Oh well ICO will surely sold out that fast too I think. I am very excited alread Cheesy

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

Too many private investors started investing in ICO's these days. Its good to see Non crypto people are genuinely interested in crypto currencies. Utrust will bring change in the transactions and happy to be a part of it in this early phase.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

Too many private investors started investing in ICO's these days. Its good to see Non crypto people are genuinely interested in crypto currencies. Utrust will bring change in the transactions and happy to be a part of it in this early phase.

i think there is alot of investors on UTRUST and new people also and they liked idea of UTRUST. personally me and my friends also liked UTrust project and we have plan to invest as soon as possible.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Wow I did not know that the presale sold out that quickly all I know that its was fast but wasn't expecting that fast. Oh well ICO will surely sold out that fast too I think. I am very excited alread Cheesy

Woah, that's really something. It sold out that quickly huh. That only means to show that investors are really eyeing on UTRUST. Can't wait for ICO's result as well.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

This information on 1-st page and on their site also.
They raised 2 mln from Private Investors and 1.5 mln usd on Pre-ICO (just in a 1.5 hours only)
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: