Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:52:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
TylerJordan

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

this project will better than PAY and MCO
no doubt it
RafaellSilva

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Hi everyone

I'm a fund manager and we are interested in invest in your ICO.
But there are some questions we don't found in the with paper.
Could you help me with it?

Question 1

In the page

https://utrust.io/team

Nuno Correia is presented as the company CEO but he is the only one who doesn't have a Linkedin profile.

I also didn't find any information about him on the internet. Academic formation, background, previous works, etc.

I suppose that the CEO is the most important guy in the hierarchy of the company.
There's something about he to hide?

So, my first question is where can we find some verifiable information about your CEO.

Question 2 and 3
Is your smart contract available on GitHub?
This smart contract was audited by an independent third party?
Question 4
In the whitepaper you have written:

"
After the conceptual phase and shortly after the pre-ICO closes, our team will
prepare a detailed roadmap for the staged development of the platform
"

I have periodically visited the whitepaper and don't see any change on it. Until now (many weeks after pre-ICO) there's no detailed roadmap.
When and where can I see a more detailed roadmap?

Question 5
Where can I view the technical details about the project architecture?

Question 6
Do you already have a beta version or some code to show?

Question 7

Some co-founder or venture capitalist invested money before the ICO?

Question 8

Where can we see the money raised until now (the money of pre-ICO)?

There's a verifiable bank account?

Or There's a public wallet which we can consult on Etherscan?

I just wanna know about that in order to guarantee that rised money still under your team control.

Question 9

"
Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment
platform a small percentage of the transactional fee is removed from the market
and destroyed in form of UTRUST token.
"

Exactly how much will be this percentage?

I do this question because in the whitepaper you also said that platform fee will be only 1%.

In this case, the burned tokens will be a percentage of 1%. So probably burned tokens will be very small and will cause almost none deflation.

So, what exactly is the token burning rate you intend to use?

Question 10

If we buy, how long does it take until the tokens come to our wallet?

Questions 11, 12 and 13

How will be the follow-up after ICO be done?

Do you intend to make meetings, live streams and publish reports on the progress of the project?

Have your team already negotiated with some exchange major exchange in order to make them to accept your tokens?

Thank you for your answers and my best regards
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

Now it's October, and the ICO date has not been announced, when will you announce the ICO date?
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:00:53 PM

Nothing wrong if they try to compare this to paypal or any other online payments, every platform/project/etc. is influenced by other other project and made them better. I think Utrust will be able to compete and be better platform for online gateway and payments.

Even if Paypal would adopt crypto payments, they would have to drop their fees in order to convince customers to use their platform and not Utrust.

it's true that Paypal has an advantage as being an established brand, but if they take their sweet time to enter the crypto market, they'll find that that advantage goes away real quick in favor of Utrust.

I agree, though Paypal has been in the industry for some time now but venturing into cryptocurrency is another story. The had to adjust to it because of course using cryptocurrencies usually has lesser fees compared to the more established Paypal. I t could be a friendly competition and UTRUST can maybe learn something from Paypal and vice versa.

Online retailers can add PayPal along with UTrust, if one day PayPal will add cryptos, not only they will have high fees because they'll to use a third party, I think they'll add only major currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin with GoCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether with Coinbase)

Well if UTrust starts before PayPal integrate crypto payments, and build up already enough customers, their should be no problem for UTrust at all. I more likely see a problem for Paypal then to get a step into crypto.

And even if paypal enters into the kryptomarket, their should be enough room for both of them, like many telephone-companies, movie-companies, coinexchanges,  VISA, AMEX and so on can coexist, I am sure.

Right, and there are lots of reasons why myself am looking for alternatives to paypal, for example, they have frozen accounts a lot.
Yes, that is the main problem with Paypal. They freeze accounts of political incorrect people and establish government interfaces. Payment should be decentralized!
I also know some YouTubers who experienced this freezes some time ago.
yes,i also experienced it..i have some hard timw with paypal back then.. I hope this platform will not be like paypals service..
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

Dear Community,

Just to let you know, I will be traveling for the next few days but will go through all previous pages and answer all your questions commencing Tuesday the 3rd of October.

Thank you for all of your continuous support!

🚀
Yey! We'll be waiting for you. Have a nice trip Cheesy. Hopefully by Tuesday we can know when would be the ico.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

where do you post announce

This is their ANN thread already. So you can always check this thread for some official updates coming from the devs themselves. You can also check their website as well as their social media accounts. In here you will need to backread though because the conversation is constant. The official announcement might be buried in the exchange of posts easily.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:08:25 PM

Utrust will beat monetha so hard ! :DD i saw few monetha holders fuding Utrust its dishonest tactic to shill their own projects Smiley its the same as utrust supporters starting to swarm monetha project threads and fudding as much as they can

I think it is better to stay humble until we have seen UTRUST in practice. For example I am wondering if they can sustain such lean margins as they scale up.
yea i do agree utrust can make a big impact on the online world
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

Hi everyone

I'm a fund manager and we are interested in invest in your ICO.
But there are some questions we don't found in the with paper.
Could you help me with it?

Question 1

In the page

https://utrust.io/team

Nuno Correia is presented as the company CEO but he is the only one who doesn't have a Linkedin profile.

I also didn't find any information about him on the internet. Academic formation, background, previous works, etc.

I suppose that the CEO is the most important guy in the hierarchy of the company.
There's something about he to hide?

So, my first question is where can we find some verifiable information about your CEO.

Question 2 and 3
Is your smart contract available on GitHub?
This smart contract was audited by an independent third party?
Question 4

"
After the conceptual phase and shortly after the pre-ICO closes, our team will
prepare a detailed roadmap for the staged development of the platform
"

I have periodically visited the whitepaper and don't see any change on it. Until now (many weeks after pre-ICO) there's no detailed roadmap.
When and where can I see a more detailed roadmap?

Question 5
Where can I view the technical details about the project architecture?

Question 6
Do you already have a beta version or some code to show?

Question 7

Some co-founder or venture capitalist invested money before the ICO?

Question 8

Where can we see the money raised until now (the money of pre-ICO)?

There's a verifiable bank account?

Or There's a public wallet which we can consult on Etherscan?

I just wanna know about that in order to guarantee that rised money still under your team control.

Question 9

"
Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment
platform a small percentage of the transactional fee is removed from the market
and destroyed in form of UTRUST token.
"

Exactly how much will be this percentage?

I do this question because in the whitepaper you also said that platform fee will be only 1%.

In this case, the burned tokens will be a percentage of 1%. So probably burned tokens will be very small and will cause almost none deflation.

So, what exactly is the token burning rate you intend to use?

Question 10

If we buy, how long does it take until the tokens come to our wallet?

Questions 11, 12 and 13

How will be the follow-up after ICO be done?

Do you intend to make meetings, live streams and publish reports on the progress of the project?

Have your team already negotiated with some exchange major exchange in order to make them to accept your tokens?

Thank you for your answers and my best regards

Hi Thales,

Nuno doesn't use LinkedIn. I can provide you his personal Facebook if you wish and he will be more than happy to add you. Almost all the team uses LinkedIn.

GitHub is mainly for open source. We are working in our code now and it's not open source. Our smart contract will be audit by an independent company. It's simple. The platform has all functions and not the smart contract.

You will see more details about the roadmap soon. We are already working on the platform and everything should be ready sooner than expected in the roadmap.

Technical details about the architecture of the project are on the whitepaper. You have full details on the platform's structure there.

We will have the mvp ready soon. This is a complex platform. It would be unrealistic to expect a platform as complex as PayPal to be ready in such a small time even with a big team as ours.

We had private investors.

For safety and due to the recent amount of hacks each participant has a private ETH/BTC deposit address. In the end of the ICO and once all funds are transferred from the private wallets we can disclose the addresses.

The % burned should be around 1/5 of the fee. That is not a small amount taking in consideration the max cap. In essence we are burning 0.2% of all transactions.

At the end of the ICO you will be able to withdrawal the tokens to your wallet.

After the ICO we will focus on finishing the platform and on merchants. Keep in mind that UTRUST can be used between private sellers and buyers like PayPal. We will promote private use as well.

We already have deals closed with exchanges. As you know our platform will be connected to exchanges in order to operate with the best possible convertion rates. We will disclose this at proper time.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

bloody hell!! Another great ICO that i missed! Damn it! Why do I always fail to see the first few days of great ICOs! This is so upsetting :/.

If only I saw this thread earlier. Tsk2..  wouldve joined every bounty of this coin :/
Such a waste to neve get a hold of a very promising coin and then see it a few months later going x5+ in market price. I guess i need to be more active in this forum. :/
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

bloody hell!! Another great ICO that i missed! Damn it! Why do I always fail to see the first few days of great ICOs! This is so upsetting :/.

If only I saw this thread earlier. Tsk2..  wouldve joined every bounty of this coin :/
Such a waste to neve get a hold of a very promising coin and then see it a few months later going x5+ in market price. I guess i need to be more active in this forum. :/

you only missed the pre-sale not the actual sale. so get your ETH ready Wink

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

yeah, it happens - but it's not too late. if you are about the bounty - you can join. I plan to invest in UTRUST .. even a small amount will eventually bring a good profit. x5+ in market price - this is minimum that will be, I think the potential is much more serious
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

they only need 3 day to get 3,5 million$. Cheesy 45 million $ under 30 day is an easy target for this project

It's encouraging to have raised 3,5 mill $ in 3 days, but 45 mill is going to be a hell of a lot more difficult. Hopefully they'll succeed, cause this has some real potential.
The potential for UTRUST payment platform being utilized as the de facto standard by merchants is very huge as it offers multi crypto currency and multi fiat feature, coupled with its buyer & seller protection mechanism.  This I think, will be the driving force for a successful ICO and $45 million target is not impossible.

I agree that it has a lot of potential. But to get mass adoption will take several years for sure, even if the product has some very good USPs (like you mentioned). So lots of marketing and networking will be required for adoption.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

You have not missed yet, the ICO date seems to be not yet defined. What is there on the first post is the date in the road map, it will be corrected, as far as I understand.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

you only missed the pre-sale not the actual sale. so get your ETH ready Wink

not bad when you only missed the pre-sale.
ico has bonus to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

You mean "why"?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

yeah, it happens - but it's not too late. if you are about the bounty - you can join. I plan to invest in UTRUST .. even a small amount will eventually bring a good profit. x5+ in market price - this is minimum that will be, I think the potential is much more serious

if you watched the video they are very transparent from their roadmap, whitepaper.. what can i say more? Join Utrust now before ICOs end.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Dear Community,

Just to let you know, I will be traveling for the next few days but will go through all previous pages and answer all your questions commencing Tuesday the 3rd of October.

Thank you for all of your continuous support!

🚀
Yey! We'll be waiting for you. Have a nice trip Cheesy. Hopefully by Tuesday we can know when would be the ico.

Wow! i would wait for your future updates. I've been hearing so many many rumors regarding this project, and have seen so many questions about this, hopefully you can answer those few of them. We will wait for your response in general, thank you.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

this project will better than PAY and MCO
no doubt it

This is a different project.
Pay and MCO - its a cards project. Utrust - its a plaform-payment project.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

In this thread. ANN means Announcement. So when you hear or read ANN Thread, it says announcement thread. Smiley
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

Has the date for the start of ICO been finalized or not yet ? All I can see on website is still keep telling that in first week of October. It seems that the crowdfunding will run all its period because $49 millions hardcap is not little though it is achievable. let's see how it moves ahead once the ICO starts in few days.
Just hold on and we can have that money. We just need to wait and for the investors to come. UTRUST is a great project so if investors invests here they will profit a lot.
how do we know that the platform is secured?will it not affect our personal details?will the platform will not collect any data?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: