Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:07:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313901 times)
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

how many employees are there in your company? you need a lot of employees to support many customer.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

how many employees are there in your company? you need a lot of employees to support many customer.

You can see their team here:
https://utrust.io/team

They have a huge command.. and they will expand it after ICO, I think  Roll Eyes
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

They have a huge command.. and they will expand it after ICO, I think  Roll Eyes

They will expand their team as soon as the platform is live. It makes no sense to hire support staff before the whole thing is live.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

They will expand their team as soon as the platform is live. It makes no sense to hire support staff before the whole thing is live.

you are right. I mean this also. they want raise huge money, and they will have money for expand team, when platform will be launch.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

you are right. I mean this also. they want raise huge money, and they will have money for expand team, when platform will be launch.

it's part of their team to raise funds, the more the company expands the more they will hire an employee to work with them... give some time i trust the team especially the CEO of Utrust.

robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Hello everyone, dear friends!
Please tell me to what number you need posts to write, if I wear the signature of UTRUST?
And in what numbers do they begin paying, and then there is nothing to understand ...
In advance thanks for answers!
I wish everyone good luck!
please check in this threads https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0
the rules explain clear!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

don't ask bounty here, there are place to discus this program, not bounty

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

Waiting for more news about the project.
I know you wanted to invest your money in this project. But pleasem, be patient. Tomorrow might be the announcement of ico or within this week.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

it's part of their team to raise funds, the more the company expands the more they will hire an employee to work with them... give some time i trust the team especially the CEO of Utrust.

Once the platform is online and running properly, and the user base increase, it's more than likely that they will hire more people to support the growing, more people means more problems may arise, and they will need all the employees they can get, especially if it gets half as big as Paypal XD.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?
 So they are not directly competing with each other?

Also I can't believe anyone hasn't already done a project like this Cheesy

Or is there any direct competition?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Monetha and TenX targets different use-cases in thebc ecosystem.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Cant wait to see this fly over Monetha Wink
Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Well Monetha is a great competitor for UTrust, but if UTrust manage to handle the platform like they want to with the fee model etc. they will outstand over Monetha in nearly every aspect.

Exactly like that. Utrust is more promising and because of that, it is getting some attacks from monetha investors.

Actually, if they are so worried about utrust, they should just sell their tokens and participate the ico of utrust.

You know, like people don't want to sell what they have because then they have to admit that they made a not so good investment in the end. But could imagen that some are coming over to UTrust or even invest in both.

Well I could understand that investors of Monetha want to hold their tokens. The ICO was sold out super fast and the price is just a bit higher now than at the ICO. It would make more sense for them to diversify and invest in UTrust, too.

Exactly! Sold out pretty fast. Yet to deliver shit and another company in a long line with promises that are yet to be kept. A little peruse thru monetha thread will show similar shillers screaming that this will revolutionize the world and countless investors eating it up. So again. RESEARCH, RESEARCH AND RESEARCH SOME MORE. NO ONE ON BTC THREAD CARES ABOUT YOU, SO DO A DILIGENT RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING AND STOP THINKING THIS POSTERS HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

With the help of Utrust platform, the clients may have the advantages as well by encouraging the consumer to pay electronically instead of pay by a paper cheque. In addition, they can receive the payment immediately without any delay, because the receipt is available immediately after consumer had made the payment thru blockchain transactions which transparently input.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:07:18 PM

I know you wanted to invest your money in this project. But pleasem, be patient. Tomorrow might be the announcement of ico or within this week.
To know theres more people waiting for the crowd sale is an awesome feeling, this is not just me but so many people want to be part of this project and that sounds victory in an early time Smiley
yes,early birds may have more cheaper coins,this make we are all concern the crowd sale date!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

I never heard about Monetha, did their ICO had some success ?
Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy

Because it was unique and now it got competition and Utrust will beat it, In any field competition is very important and hopefully Utrust is strong enough to take a stand.

Yes, it is important that there is competition in the sphere of interests. If there is a monopolist, it reduces the quality of its services. When UTRUST competes, the quality of service will increase in both systems.
I really like that idea of competitiveness of both projects. Well by that I can see that there would be a competition between UTRUST, Monetha and Paypal when they'll start hcollecting btc as payment and transaction.

Well Paypal with them in different weight classes, so to speak. Maybe with time and equal. While Utrust looks promising. Much depends on how the ICO will pass, and how further the developers will accompany their project.
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

To know theres more people waiting for the crowd sale is an awesome feeling, this is not just me but so many people want to be part of this project and that sounds victory in an early time Smiley

This would be an awesome month for Utrust. im waiting for the day where you can see you UTRUST launch in the market. Yes, we should wait for their announcement of ico.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

With the help of Utrust platform, the clients may have the advantages as well by encouraging the consumer to pay electronically instead of pay by a paper cheque. In addition, they can receive the payment immediately without any delay, because the receipt is available immediately after consumer had made the payment thru blockchain transactions which transparently input.

That's not entirely true. The seller will only get his payment immediately if he is a trusted seller with a very good rating. In all other cases, the money will be hold in escrow for a period of up to several days, depending on the seller's rating and only then released.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:29:23 PM

just keep  calm and wait people. you can't do anything right now. take some sleep and prepare your money. that's all you can do now
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

I had also a first hand experience with that. Sold some digital goods from a game, buyer pays with a stolen credit card. Money got chargebacked. Case closed and nothing I could do about it. Lost only around $100 but it still bothers me. Since then I started to sell for BTC and got involved in the cryptoworld and here I am  Grin

So everything turned to an good end. Wink I hope UTRUST will be a good competitor to force paypal to take care of their customers more.
yes but how can we know that it will really contend to paypal?are ther fees in sending and buying token?
Yes but they stated in their whitepaper that they will be much lower, speed will be higher and funds will be much safer.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market.

Indeed:
This reduces the UTRUST token supply further driving demand, the adoption of the platform and the value for contributors. In essence, the higher the volume of transactions in the UTRUST platform, the higher the potential value of the UTRUST token for contributors in the future.

So hold your tokens for a long time and the more Gatcoin is used the more they will be worth!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project
Well you are wrong, I can see that in the future UTRUST will build its own name. Above all, it will take charge as the primary platform. If you are to look the purpose of utrust in the system you can see that it has the ability in solving some problems on it. Remember this is a decentralised platform, it provides good security on its users.

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.

Clearest comparison I've seen so far.
Just for the reference ... do not compare any payment card issuers like TenX, Centra, Monaco etc .. to UTRUST or Monetha. They are inherently different

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: