Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
fetka88

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

amazing project, amazing ICO , I am glad I have registred early and am going to get 20% discount, I regret that I did not contribute during presale...this is gonna be huge!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

I never heard about Monetha, did their ICO had some success ?
Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy

Because it was unique and now it got competition and Utrust will beat it, In any field competition is very important and hopefully Utrust is strong enough to take a stand.

Yes, it is important that there is competition in the sphere of interests. If there is a monopolist, it reduces the quality of its services. When UTRUST competes, the quality of service will increase in both systems.
I really like that idea of competitiveness of both projects. Well by that I can see that there would be a competition between UTRUST, Monetha and Paypal when they'll start hcollecting btc as payment and transaction.

Well Paypal with them in different weight classes, so to speak. Maybe with time and equal. While Utrust looks promising. Much depends on how the ICO will pass, and how further the developers will accompany their project.

Several yrs after proving the reliability and security of their platform, then maybe Utrust can secure 5% of paypal business. Ideally, it's better for paypal to partner up with a platform like this but to think that it will easily defeat a proven method will be naïve.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:18:16 PM

Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy

Because it was unique and now it got competition and Utrust will beat it, In any field competition is very important and hopefully Utrust is strong enough to take a stand.

Yes, it is important that there is competition in the sphere of interests. If there is a monopolist, it reduces the quality of its services. When UTRUST competes, the quality of service will increase in both systems.
I really like that idea of competitiveness of both projects. Well by that I can see that there would be a competition between UTRUST, Monetha and Paypal when they'll start hcollecting btc as payment and transaction.

Well Paypal with them in different weight classes, so to speak. Maybe with time and equal. While Utrust looks promising. Much depends on how the ICO will pass, and how further the developers will accompany their project.

Several yrs after proving the reliability and security of their platform, then maybe Utrust can secure 5% of paypal business. Ideally, it's better for paypal to partner up with a platform like this but to think that it will easily defeat a proven method will be naïve.
Maybe it will be difficult to paypal partnered with UTRUST, it can be a rival for paypal, because maybe paypal know how easy to transact using cryptocurrency
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

Waiting for more news about the project.
I know you wanted to invest your money in this project. But pleasem, be patient. Tomorrow might be the announcement of ico or within this week.
To know theres more people waiting for the crowd sale is an awesome feeling, this is not just me but so many people want to be part of this project and that sounds victory in an early time Smiley

This thread has been quite active for the past weeks so this is a good sigh for Utrust. Everyone wants to know when ICO starts.
And i am sure a lot of other investors who learned about this project elsewhere will also join.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:36:49 PM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project
Well you are wrong, I can see that in the future UTRUST will build its own name. Above all, it will take charge as the primary platform. If you are to look the purpose of utrust in the system you can see that it has the ability in solving some problems on it. Remember this is a decentralised platform, it provides good security on its users.

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.

Clearest comparison I've seen so far.
Just for the reference ... do not compare any payment card issuers like TenX, Centra, Monaco etc .. to UTRUST or Monetha. They are inherently different

Exactly - projects like Centra, TenX or Monaco won't have much common with Utrust. For Utrust closest competitors are Monetha or Paypal
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Dear Community,

Just to let you know, I will be traveling for the next few days but will go through all previous pages and answer all your questions commencing Tuesday the 3rd of October.

Thank you for all of your continuous support!

🚀
Yes I hope as soon as possible, I also want to ask if there will be additional prizes for bounty? and please after your return I hope the date of ICO has been determined

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
fetka88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

Waiting for more news about the project.
I know you wanted to invest your money in this project. But pleasem, be patient. Tomorrow might be the announcement of ico or within this week.
To know theres more people waiting for the crowd sale is an awesome feeling, this is not just me but so many people want to be part of this project and that sounds victory in an early time Smiley
yes,early birds may have more cheaper coins,this make we are all concern the crowd sale date!
I am an early biiiiird, fame on me <333 cooooliiiishhhh cooooliiiish !!!!
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Dear Community,

Just to let you know, I will be traveling for the next few days but will go through all previous pages and answer all your questions commencing Tuesday the 3rd of October.

Thank you for all of your continuous support!

🚀
Yes I hope as soon as possible, I also want to ask if there will be additional prizes for bounty? and please after your return I hope the date of ICO has been determined
I hope there will be an announcement about the date of the ICO tomorrow  Grin
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

Maybe it will be difficult to paypal partnered with UTRUST, it can be a rival for paypal, because maybe paypal know how easy to transact using cryptocurrency

Paypal loves money just like any company. Soon as there is some regulation with crypto currency, PayPal will want in and just like Facebook tends to buy out it's competition and implement their platform into their system, PayPal will pursue whichever platform that succeeds in proving it's viability.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fetka88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project
Well you are wrong, I can see that in the future UTRUST will build its own name. Above all, it will take charge as the primary platform. If you are to look the purpose of utrust in the system you can see that it has the ability in solving some problems on it. Remember this is a decentralised platform, it provides good security on its users.

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

The Monetha Team:
The UTRUST Team:

Monetha Whitepaper:
UTRUST Whitepaper:

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:

- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.

Just for the reference ... do not compare any payment card issuers like TenX, Centra, Monaco etc .. to UTRUST or Monetha. They are inherently different

Exactly - projects like Centra, TenX or Monaco won't have much common with Utrust. For Utrust closest competitors are Monetha or Paypal
¨

right and tbh most of people hate PayPal and Monetha does not seem to be a real competitor - uTrust will be something I want to use, not just to invest and escape early...I breathe for projects like this Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

If that comparison is true, now I know why that guy had to come here to spread the fud about UTrust lol. What's the point to use Monetha if they haven't buyer protection ? (I said 1000 times already that that's the number one feature of UTrust imo)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fetka88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

Paypal loves money just like any company. Soon as there is some regulation with crypto currency, PayPal will want in and just like Facebook tends to buy out it's competition and implement their platform into their system, PayPal will pursue whichever platform that succeeds in proving it's viability.

paypal is running its last years than Utrust take over
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

One of the most crucial features will be the dispute mechanism. I found this description in the whitepaper:

Efficient resolution of disputes - Traditional solutions such as PayPal have a lengthy waiting period of transaction resolutions while they gather evidence on both sides independently (taking up to several months), making it a slow and painful process. We provide both a self-mediated 2-party resolution mode, and an advanced 3-party resolution dispute mechanism, enabling both parties to chat in real time, guided by one of our resolution mediators. We make it quickand easy to sort conflicts.

Do disputes really take so long on PayPal and why? From what I have read here and it does not seem to take long at all, one vague report from a customer is enough to freeze a merchant account with a lot of money in it.

But let's assume it does take months to gather evidence, why have PayPal not chosen to speed it up? And vice versa, how can UTRUST claim to be faster at it then PayPal who have years of experience?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

One of the most crucial features will be the dispute mechanism. I found this description in the whitepaper:

Efficient resolution of disputes - Traditional solutions such as PayPal have a lengthy waiting period of transaction resolutions while they gather evidence on both sides independently (taking up to several months), making it a slow and painful process. We provide both a self-mediated 2-party resolution mode, and an advanced 3-party resolution dispute mechanism, enabling both parties to chat in real time, guided by one of our resolution mediators. We make it quickand easy to sort conflicts.

Do disputes really take so long on PayPal and why? From what I have read here and it does not seem to take long at all, one vague report from a customer is enough to freeze a merchant account with a lot of money in it.

But let's assume it does take months to gather evidence, why have PayPal not chosen to speed it up? And vice versa, how can UTRUST claim to be faster at it then PayPal who have years of experience?

I want more details about this system of mediation as well. what advantage do you guys have that other companies don't?

benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:26:31 PM

The Monetha Team:
The UTRUST Team:

Monetha Whitepaper:
UTRUST Whitepaper:

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
UTRUST Concept:

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:

¨

right and tbh most of people hate PayPal and Monetha does not seem to be a real competitor - uTrust will be something I want to use, not just to invest and escape early...I breathe for projects like this Smiley

Don't compare Monetha and Paypal to Utrust. it's totally different. Utrust is a revolutionary platform and protection mechanism, they have fluctuation protection which is good for the sellers who wish to convert it to fiat money. hope it makes clear for you!

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:27:05 PM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?
 So they are not directly competing with each other?

Also I can't believe anyone hasn't already done a project like this Cheesy

Or is there any direct competition?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Monetha and TenX targets different use-cases in thebc ecosystem.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Cant wait to see this fly over Monetha Wink
Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Do you have complete details sir to compared those platforms to utrust so that we can more appreciate the differences btween the three platforms, utrust, monetha and tenx?

I would love to see the comparison as well. To me UTrust seems to be like BitPay that offers services to merchants and merchant can accept payments as bitcoin but can get fiat itself. But via UTrust merchants can not only accept bitcoins but some other virtual currencies as well. Not sure if this gonna be huge success, but will be following this closely, though.
I saw the comparison on a few pages before.
I will summon it again

The Monetha Team:
The UTRUST Team:

Monetha Whitepaper:
UTRUST Whitepaper:

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
UTRUST Concept:

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:

that is great i think this is best for people use payment with Utrust. if see the name is Utrust this means trusted for users.

Thanks for reposting the summary. It cleared out some key Points.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Tokensale details will be revealed by the end of the week (from pinned msg in telegram)
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

Tokensale details will be revealed by the end of the week (from pinned msg in telegram)
thank you for your information. people are waiting for two project on 15- October - Paypie and utrust

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?
 So they are not directly competing with each other?

Also I can't believe anyone hasn't already done a project like this Cheesy

Or is there any direct competition?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Monetha and TenX targets different use-cases in thebc ecosystem.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Cant wait to see this fly over Monetha Wink
Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Do you have complete details sir to compared those platforms to utrust so that we can more appreciate the differences btween the three platforms, utrust, monetha and tenx?

I would love to see the comparison as well. To me UTrust seems to be like BitPay that offers services to merchants and merchant can accept payments as bitcoin but can get fiat itself. But via UTrust merchants can not only accept bitcoins but some other virtual currencies as well. Not sure if this gonna be huge success, but will be following this closely, though.
I saw the comparison on a few pages before.
I will summon it again

The Monetha Team:
The UTRUST Team:

Monetha Whitepaper:
UTRUST Whitepaper:

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
UTRUST Concept:

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:

that is great i think this is best for people use payment with Utrust. if see the name is Utrust this means trusted for users.

Thanks for reposting the summary. It cleared out some key Points.

This representation made it clear ! nice compilation of the difference between utrust and monetha. Utrust is indeed a good project because of its features.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

With the help of Utrust platform, the clients may have the advantages as well by encouraging the consumer to pay electronically instead of pay by a paper cheque. In addition, they can receive the payment immediately without any delay, because the receipt is available immediately after consumer had made the payment thru blockchain transactions which transparently input.
Yes, all is true, besides it will be much safer than in the current payments systems - I think the main advantage
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: