Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

Yes the profit for legalization is very interesting for government, they will tax it and can control the sell, in many countries its only black market its cost money to control and try to stop the productin and sell of cannabis. with legalization they can tax it, stop manage ressources to control it and stop the black market. Legalization is just a patience game, its a win win situation for consumers and government. And as many said, medecinal application is very huge and very important !
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Are you concerned about China situation? (https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html). I know that you are not based in China but I'm wondering what will be the effect on your chinese investors

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

Are you concerned about China situation? (https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html). I know that you are not based in China but I'm wondering what will be the effect on your chinese investors

Actually this news is very good for paragon. Chinese investors can't invest in their ico (because there will be none) and they will look for good icos out of china. A good project like Paragon could get lots of chinese whales.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Actually this news is very good for paragon. Chinese investors can't invest in their ico (because there will be none) and they will look for good icos out of china. A good project like Paragon could get lots of chinese whales.

Right, this should be good news for non-Chinese ICOs. And since projects that have already completed their ICO are requested to refund their investors there will soon be a lot of money to redistribute among other ICOs, e.g. Paragon.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

Dont think this will have an effect on this ICO.
There will be enough big investors outside China for this project.

This will be a very succesfull ICO.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:59:23 PM

Right, this should be good news for non-Chinese ICOs. And since projects that have already completed their ICO are requested to refund their investors there will soon be a lot of money to redistribute among other ICOs, e.g. Paragon.

Agree. As long as Chinese can invest in ICOs from other lands and Coins itself, it will have a good effect in the end on other projects. Let's hope that it will stay like this Smiley But Paragon has a lot of investors all over the world, so it shouldn't effect it too much anyways.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

I didn't think of that, the China resolution won't affect other ICOS in other countries, but the increasing of investor from China will certainly help ICOs over here, including PARAGON, how many Chinese people would like to invest in the cannabis industry? at least some of them will find this ICO interesting, so either way, PARAGON is still good to go.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

I didn't think of that, the China resolution won't affect other ICOS in other countries, but the increasing of investor from China will certainly help ICOs over here, including PARAGON, how many Chinese people would like to invest in the cannabis industry? at least some of them will find this ICO interesting, so either way, PARAGON is still good to go.

They won't think that it's cannabis and we should avoid that.

They are looking for profit. If they think this project can bring good profit, they will invest. If they think otherwise they won't.

So far, my opinion it's a magnificent project that will make its investors very happy. If chinese will think like me, they will definetly invest regarless it's cannabis industry.

Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

Dont think this will have an effect on this ICO.
There will be enough big investors outside China for this project.

This will be a very succesfull ICO.

China is a HUGE part of the crypto world and ICO world. Ofcourse it will have a big effect. I am hoping Paragon still has an succesfull ICO, but saying this will not have an affect is quite naive.

that being said, Was China a big part of the marketing for Paragon? Are you changing any marketing plans because of this? It would be interesting to see what the strategy was of Paragon, and how they are
changing it so we can evaluate what the effect is.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

just reading about the bad news from China,but i think it will not have any effect on this ico,there are a lot of whales also outside China,paragon goes great...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:54:48 PM

The first time i read oh an agriculture campaign.. this looks like a good project to support are we getting organic foods ?

you didn't read close enough. weed dude, weed. not organic foods. those are already legal and have a lot of organizations promoting and growing them.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

"We are creating a chain of high-tech, fully equipped Paragon centers similar to WeWork®8
We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.
This will give start-ups easy access to a network of resources to set up, manage, and grow
their business with the help of like-minded individuals"---white paper: ---  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Interesting, i hadn't heard about WeWork. Can you elaborate on why people in the Cannabis industry should go to you for workspace instead of to a company like WeWork? Could you maybe give an example of the equipment that Paragon center would offer compared to a normal workspace? Thanks.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Is cannabis illegal in China? If its not, there might be a promising market there, otherwise im sure some Chinese are willing to fight for legalization and Paragon could  prosper there also.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

That's exactly what I thought. Chinese investors still want to invest in ICOs so they will be focusing on different markets and Paragon can heavily benefit from this  Cheesy
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:53:32 PM

That's exactly what I thought. Chinese investors still want to invest in ICOs so they will be focusing on different markets and Paragon can heavily benefit from this  Cheesy

Dont think that Chinese will wanna invest to US medical weed industry, but one can only dream right  Cool

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:58:32 PM

Dont think that Chinese will wanna invest to US medical weed industry, but one can only dream right  Cool

If they can make money, they maybe also want to invest here Smiley Not everyone who invest here want also to smoke cannabis lol I still think that the highest value of this coin is the medical aspect, right after that the investment into an high demand market  Roll Eyes

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

just reading about the bad news from China,but i think it will not have any effect on this ico,there are a lot of whales also outside China,paragon goes great...

I think the chinese investments in ICO were evaluated to 500 millions dollars.

I will affect every ico, every ICO in a small way, but the market in a big way.

And it can affect investments that are already done.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

I can hardly wait to invest in this ICO. I am generally very bullish on weed coins. What I really like about this coin is the big team and advisory board. There are 1,000!!! members in the Telegram chat room and the team is very communicative and helps out fast if there is concern about something.

BTC IS KING!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

I can hardly wait to invest in this ICO. I am generally very bullish on weed coins. What I really like about this coin is the big team and advisory board. There are 1,000!!! members in the Telegram chat room and the team is very communicative and helps out fast if there is concern about something.

Don't look only at telegram and at the advisory board, if you understand the whole project you'll see how big this will be worldwide

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

Is cannabis illegal in China? If its not, there might be a promising market there, otherwise im sure some Chinese are willing to fight for legalization and Paragon could  prosper there also.

I don't think it is, and I think it will be really hard to get the CPC on board. If they do manage to pull it off, Paragon would be an instant unicorn!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: