Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416454 times)
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:34:34 PM

So who's willing to clue me in on how to deal with the current crazy spikes?

+1

Education...

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
kird03

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 04:54:48 PM

I stopped trading, I'm making much more by not trading, since it seems almost like a continues race to the top.. I have enabled only the droploss, so i will sell when the currency drops. Only then i start trading againg.

Everyday we have a new all time high, I increase the dropp loss... Sofar i keep rising with my coins on hand...
When trading with smaller drops, i lost the race upwards, because it would not drop much and my rebuy trigger never reached. So i thought it was smarter to just keep the coins in hand, till we are moving sidewards again..
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 05:02:46 PM

Sure san1ty but can you beat the the out of scope issue?

San1ty

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:20:57 PM

Sure san1ty but can you beat the the out of scope issue?

Not easily at the moment, but I think that Stephan is working on something.

krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2013, 08:51:19 PM

"I stopped trading, I'm making much more by not trading, since it seems almost like a continues race to the top.. I have enabled only the droploss, so i will sell when the currency drops. Only then i start trading againg."

Good idea sometimes.

So you turned off all indicators and just use the drop loss, right?

-
You can also open more than one of the bots and just use them to get indicator signals, without trading. Then you can trade manualy if you want.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

DonBit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:19:42 PM

MACD crossover emulates you an indication of fast and slow EMAs crossover which are essentially mid-long term indicator of uptrend or downtred (fast EMA crossing slow EMA up is uptrend and the opposite is downtrend). RSI provides you a shorter term indication of overbought or oversold prices.

Theorically you can mix both indicators to deal with spikes.

Whenever MACD is crossed over for uptrend and RSI is oversold in a down spike it would be a good entry point if you are currently sold.
If MACD is crossed over for downtred and RSI is oversold, it would skip the buy order, protecting you of a bull trap spike.

Whenver MACD is crossed over for downtrend and RSI is overbought in a up spike it would be a nice exit point if you are bought
MACD crossed over for uptrend and RSI overbought in this up spike would protect you from selling in a bear trap spike.

Is is a double condition setup that works nice.
The hard part is achieving the optimal values for the indicators setups after several benchmarkings...

1DonBitkTdvCtt8ZC5UDdBh3c1axrvXHbP
Crypt1c

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:24:38 PM

When I click Test Settings for the Bitstamp settings the bot returns the following error, "The given connection settings do NOT work properly, the connection to the API failed. It then adds, "Credentials are invalid" and lists the parameters from my BTC-e account! i.e. funds, BTC amount etc. I assume this is a bug? I am using version 0.0.9.0.2
leonts87

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:36:05 AM

I wanna my money back!
juve4v

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:32:58 AM

I bought this bot some time ago -wanted it specifically for Bitstamp- and payed 0.6 BTC for it, and when new version came out, I was always mailed by support the new one and the download link, till one month ago. For the actual version I didn't receive any mail and wrote to support 2x mails asking for new one  but no answer.
When I bought it I understood it will be future version support and download but it doesn't seem this way.
CryptoMaster

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:19:06 PM

I bought this bot some time ago -wanted it specifically for Bitstamp- and payed 0.6 BTC for it, and when new version came out, I was always mailed by support the new one and the download link, till one month ago. For the actual version I didn't receive any mail and wrote to support 2x mails asking for new one  but no answer.
When I bought it I understood it will be future version support and download but it doesn't seem this way.

Simply login into your account and click the Download link, you will download the newest version.
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:35:52 PM

I will be disabling the trade-amount safety. It seems some people having trouble with it and that was not the meaning of this. At the next release it will only turn red if the trade-amount is 0. And i am trying to get the all-in to work at near all-in values, instead of the 90% right now.

This is something new that i will introduce at the new version:

I guess (or hope at least) the window will speak will itself. It shows the ability to adjust the drop-loss dynamicly and is shows the ability to bypass the minimum riase and drop amount.

This will be the fist part of the advanced settings that i will be introducing. On the background i am working on 2 more advanced settings. For now, i hope everybody will like these changes that are coming.

I am still working on the new release because i still have trouble with Cryptsy. But as soon as this is solved and the all-in part is better to i will release a new version.

BTW: I have got the bitcoinchart API working, so loading historical data is coming too. But after the next release. Same applies to the CSV export function i promissed.

@juve4v:
Did the get the latest version based on the advice of CryptoMaster?
Update notification per mail are down, so you are right on this. But if you check here or on the website once in a while you can see if there are updates. I will try to restore the mailing system i used before.

@leonts87:
I am happy to help, especially if you explain whats is wrong.

@seanrarey:
You can bypass the installation procedure. Just copy the files from the folder located in the ZIP to any location you want and run the software. You can even recycle the setting XML this way.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
miaoux

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:43:31 PM

I don't want to spam the site, but can I get opinions on BTCChina for/against? This is the last time I will mention it Smiley

The 0% commission means that literally any kind of tiny movement will be easy to profit from.  There are so many manual pricing moves with what appears to be clear momentum on a regular basis as more and more amateur traders jump on.  I'd love a way to set a stop-loss on my manual trading there!  I don't know how long this will last though - I presume they aren't holding it at 0% forever...

With regards to values sliding out of scope - there's a trading method (more 'investment' I guess), which constantly sells a fraction when the value trends a percentage upwards, and buys a fraction when the value trends downwards by that same user-defined percentage.  I'm told that it's better than just buying and holding in the long run.  Do those of you who have a greater trading background want to weigh in on this?

@Stephan224 I like the drop-loss adjustment.  Should save us from sharp bear traps haha.
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:00:44 PM

Are there any reviews out there for this software? Considering purchasing, but would like to get some perspective from people who have tried it...
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:43:57 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 06:27:42 AM by AtlasONo

There's 28 pages worth of experience.  Smiley

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:56:29 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 02:06:41 AM by halibit

Are there any reviews out there for this software? Considering purchasing, but would like to get some perspective from people who have tried it...
I just bought it and learning..

For me,  all indicators are wortheless so far.

I just sent support ticket as follow and will see when I get answer..

I want simple settings:
Example btc/usd price is 400..
If btc goes higer 10usd, I want to sell
and opposite way, if price goes down -10, I want to buy
... and repeat again, but new zeropoint is where trade is closed (I mean when buy and sell orders are both done)

I try to set "price difference" indicator for that, but not working…

Can you tell me what indicator pose to use, and what settings, please.
Thank you

Other ticket I wrote:
There is no btc-e USD/EUR market available.

I will tell if I get answer...
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:07:30 AM

I'm in the process of reading through this thread. I guess my next question is, is this software really worth $160? And with no refund... I'm hoping to hear about some positive experiences before buying.
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:40:35 AM

I'm in the process of reading through this thread. I guess my next question is, is this software really worth $160? And with no refund... I'm hoping to hear about some positive experiences before buying.
I can tell you on Monday.
First I test it couple days.

I buy it because if I make own api call bot software, it will take few days and then it's way more expensive for me.
But now I can't make any changes to code and I have to trust the dev..
but I hope this is good invest  Tongue

... if this sucks, I will make own simple bot code and share it on github... or here  Grin
San1ty

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:48:13 AM

I buy it because if I make own api call bot software, it will take few days and then it's way more expensive for me.

... if this sucks, I will make own simple bot code and share it on github... or here  Grin

Just FYI, writing a bot of your own can be done easily in 48 hours or so if you have the skills.

You also have to understand trading bots are very hard to get right, so I'm not sure if you could call buying any bot a good investment. I see them more as play things.

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 10:22:31 AM

@halibit:
Eur/Usd of BTC-e will be added at the next release. I thought it as present already but is seems i overlooked it.

@nightengale:
The market prices are changing every day, you stated $160, but maybe it lower today. The shareholders of Haasonline do not look at the market prices. They look to the crypto coins and express the profit in crypto coins. So a better question wil be will it be worth the coins? And as developer i can say yes, the reason in simple. This program offers you the capabilities to make high profits. It does the job it promisses, the support is good (at least i hope) and because of continues updates the software stays at a good position in the overall market.

And please post your findings here, everybody will benefit from it. Smiley

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:39:00 PM

... if this sucks, I will make own simple bot code and share it on github... or here  Grin

Just FYI, writing a bot of your own can be done easily in 48 hours or so if you have the skills.

You also have to understand trading bots are very hard to get right, so I'm not sure if you could call buying any bot a good investment. I see them more as play things.

I know there is no any bots which can trade alone, but it may help me to make open and close orders that I already plan to use.
I miss 1 to 2 good trade moment/day only because It's too risky just open but no close.
My Bot is now active. Smiley
My settings are simple: Buy after chrash, sell when pull back 50%
I hold usd and accept the risky, that I may need to stay on btc for longer time, if pull back not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: