Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416407 times)
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:38:22 AM

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sfc

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

You don t seem to overcome fee costs with this kind of trading or am i missing something? Also, u didn t show the amounts u trade. could be 0.1 BC or less. I m also trading just altcoins and i gave up on haasbot some time ago because of stuck craptsy orders or strange bot behaviours. Stephan, you could ask Mintpal to get access to beta api, it sure works better than the crapsy one. I d really like to start using your product again, hope it will improve someday, hopefully before license expires.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

It was joke, don´t be so serious Wink Anyway You must have a different version, probably some magical developer´s edition. Mine is broken somehow, as its mostly sending orders with prices different than on Cryptsy order book and then does not pull them back.

You don t seem to overcome fee costs with this kind of trading or am i missing something? Also, u didn t show the amounts u trade. could be 0.1 BC or less. I m also trading just altcoins and i gave up on haasbot some time ago because of stuck craptsy orders or strange bot behaviours. Stephan, you could ask Mintpal to get access to beta api, it sure works better than the crapsy one. I d really like to start using your product again, hope it will improve someday, hopefully before license expires.

Its low, but its still above fee costs. Other thing is If its worth time / electricity to grab about 0.3% on low volumes.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 01:25:47 PM

First of all the claim is that the prices are wrong, I wanted to show that they look fine as far as I am concerned. Yes Craptsy continues to do strange stuff sometimes. Belive me Mintpal is going to come but I can not say when. There are also altcoins on BTC-E just not as many but the trading is much more stable. I am not trading 0.1 BC Wink and the fee costs are overcome. This is not to show "big profits" ,again this is to show that the prices are correct and you can trade on that market. I can show more markets too.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:38:36 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 07:13:59 AM by JPS2K5

First of all the claim is that the prices are wrong, I wanted to show that they look fine as far as I am concerned. Yes Craptsy continues to do strange stuff sometimes. Belive me Mintpal is going to come but I can not say when. There are also altcoins on BTC-E just not as many but the trading is much more stable. I am not trading 0.1 BC Wink and the fee costs are overcome. This is not to show "big profits" ,again this is to show that the prices are correct and you can trade on that market. I can show more markets too.

I have also reported that prices sometimes come up wrong. So you might not want to scuff this one off as 'just a claim'.

Also, I have tried and do some back and forth between Cryptsys API guy and Haas, and while both blame eachother, I actually tend to believe Cryptsys guy. For the simple fact that other people doing other or the same stuff with the API but with different programs have no problems there.

I have tried to report some simple bugs and while there is Always an 'explanation', it's not one that comforts me. Not at all. 'A rounding error' , 'you can not trade amounts that small'.... WHAT Huh

I even noticed that the latency between the bot and the API goes up to 2200+ ms ! Could that be a reason for wrong prices?

Seriously, I want this thing to work ! But I will give it just one more day of thought before I will push for a refund.

tradelog:
06/23/2014 3:08 AMSell0.01570000.00.00.0 0.00000047
REAL price:
2014-06-22 21:08:25Sell0.01620000 0.01000000 0.00016200

2014-23-06 05:18:31.755 |ORDER_STACK| {Cryptsy Buy 15.432 Pot @ 0.0000178 Btc/Pot} changed to status QUEUED
2014-23-06 05:18:31.755 |ORDER_STACK| {Cryptsy Buy 15.432 Pot @ 0.0000178 Btc/Pot} changed to status QUEUED
2014-23-06 05:18:31.755 |ORDER_STACK| {Cryptsy Buy 15.432 Pot @ 0.0000178 Btc/Pot} changed to status EXECUTING
2014-23-06 05:18:42.980 |ORDER_STACK| {Cryptsy Buy 15.432 Pot @ 0.0000178 Btc/Pot} changed to status COMPLETED

The REAL price:
2014-06-22 23:18:30Buy0.00001702  15.43200000 0.00026265

lay785

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:49:28 AM

Does this bot support arbitrage between api exchanges?
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:34:31 PM

No, but the updated version coming out will support "internal" arbitrage within an exchange.
-Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

paulk5365

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:37:34 PM

I have the Beginner –license set it up 10 hours ago with Cryptsy and connected, activated, put my btc in trade amount Configuration set to Auto-tune said its running and activated but I see no trades just sit there, what I’m not doing or have to do yet? Is there some place I can find detail instruction. Some of the videos on Utube help with connecting to Cryptsy but not helping me with running program. Please need some help.
Paul
lay785

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:18:08 AM

No, but the updated version coming out will support "internal" arbitrage within an exchange.
-Krach

What does that mean?
Sorry im a noob.

What I need it to do is:
1) list bitcoins on exchange "A" for 2% more than bitstamp (in foreign currency).
2) when coins sell on exchange "A" - buy that amount of coins on bitstamp.

Thats it.
No transfers or withdrawals necessary at all.
Ive found threads online where lots of people are looking for such bots, so there definitely is a demand on the market for such a bot.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

Hi,
Internal arbitrage is when on exchange X  you trade for example usd for btc and then btc for ltc and then ltc for usd and you have more usd then you started with, all on one exchange. That is what will be supported.

-Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

Hey guys. Anyone know how to make Vericoin come up on the list for Cryptsy? I can't see it no matter what I try. I have the latest version 0.9.9.9 installed of Haasonline Trade Server.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

You have to wait for an update that will add the new coins.

-Krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449

Software developer

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

Yes, i can confirm an update will be released this week to get the new trading pairs of cryptsy inside. We are issuing a small update to get everything updated again. This update is relative late because we wanted to release the big update, but we are behind schedule with it. I am sorry for this.

This is a very simplified image of how the arbitrage-bot will work. In reality it is much more complex and more options are possible. Please do not think about this to much, because the software will take about this. We have made this fully automated for you so it will be very easy to use.

We are currently in Alpha testing stage to see how the arbitrage-bots are working out. Once we have something solid and approved then this functionality will come as a free update to all licenses.

About order execution speed, please have good look of what you see. For the software and logic it is really important to place the order as soon as possible. After this it does not matter how fast the order itself is filled. The exchange itself will handle this process itself. It is also pointless to rush this tracking of an order because it will only flood the API and there is no advantage to it. So in conclusion it is very normal to see a delay between EXECUTING and the FILLED state. Please do not worry about this, its by design and for the best.

Prices and amounts are NOT rounded at all. We also do not use doubles or floats are something a like, instead we use pure numbers called decimals. These numbers are really exact and they show themselves to as many decimals as possible. However, there is a small drawback to this, sometimes a rounding can not be avoided like at multiplying numbers. If its needed then the software will implement a method called cutting. This a very common way in the financial work it out this way, and the impact of it can be fully ignored.

To get the most pure way to see what the software sends to the API please have a look to the debug logbook. In here you see the exact numbers that are send from the software. We can not show this more pure then this because this information comes from the lowest level of the software API implementation.

We are looking after a few recent reported bugs and i can not yet clarify them yet. There is a 403 error, possibly caused by the APi of bitstamp and there are a few reports about the fee reading of cryptsy. For the last one i would like to give out the advice to use the PercentagePrice -insurance. Its the same as the FeeOvercome insurance but with the exception then the software does not have to read the fee percentages, in this setup you can edit them yourselves. So its avoids the fee reading at cryptsy. - In anyway, please know we are aware of these strange bugs and we will resolve them as soon as possible. Its my target to solve them directly when we release the small update to add in the new coins.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:57:35 AM

Great. I'd really love to start trading VRC with the trade bot. Any chance of adding Mintpal as well much better volume there now and the site is much more responsive than Cryptsy

Cheers!

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:08:13 AM

Great. I'd really love to start trading VRC with the trade bot. Any chance of adding Mintpal as well much better volume there now and the site is much more responsive than Cryptsy

Cheers!

We are watching/searching for some good replacements for Cryptsy, at the moment Kraken is an alternative but there volume is a little low at some specific coins. Of course Mintpal is also on our list to support them , its indeed true there exchange is much more responsive, so we hope to add them in as soon as possible.

At the moment the small update i wrote about earlier is being beta tested and see if all the changes are correct. Once we got this confirmed then all the new coins will directly be added. (at the moment the new coin list exists out of: Caix, Cloak, Crypt, Dime, Glyph, Lgd, Ltb, Naut, Nrs, Sc, Tes, Unb, Vrc, Xc and Xlb)

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
Tron2013

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:47:36 AM

When we can expect the update ??
bigdave

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:04:30 PM

I was wondering if anybody is using the Aroon Oscillator and if you are having any luck with it? I've been playing around with it using an update interval of 5 minutes but not really seeing the results I'd like.

I am using it with the Percentage Earnings on Trade and StochRSI indicators, each set with an update interval of 5 minutes.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

When we can expect the update ??

Version 0.9.9.10 has just been released. (you only have to restart the trade-server for this!)

Version 1.0 (with the arbitrage) will come as soon as possible. The Alpha-2 release will be send by then end of this weekend to the testers again.

I was wondering if anybody is using the Aroon Oscillator and if you are having any luck with it? I've been playing around with it using an update interval of 5 minutes but not really seeing the results I'd like.

I am using it with the Percentage Earnings on Trade and StochRSI indicators, each set with an update interval of 5 minutes.

The only reason why the StochRSI gives good signals (at default settings alone already) is because it requires 2 times the time that you set for its calculation. (its an Stoch calculation over the RSI)

If you compare a StochRSI (5min) with an RSI (10min) then the signals are really close. There are not equal (that would be wrong) but really close.

What i am trying to show (and explain) here is that you can get much better trade signals if you increase the update timer. Its is not about time and speed for the most indicators, its about what they do best and that is giving trade signals at good trade moments. Just get into 10minutes, 30minutes and 60minutes update speed, that is the place you are looking for.

When you get more advanced on this then you can begin to combine a fast updating RSI with an slow Aroon Oscillator (for example). This way you can use the slow signal of the Aroon Oscillator for the long run (trade-momentum) and the RSI to get the last bit extra on the trade-momentum. But again, this is advanced stuff to setup.

habbe

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:38:08 AM

It looks like your stop loss blocked a buy.

I suggest making a sperate bot only for drop loss- roof in so that it wont interfere with your other bots.

Hi.

Will this separate bot for drop loss change the coin position for the "main" bot ?.
Stephan224 (OP)

Software developer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

The principle works by having one or more trade-bots and at the moment the safety bot kicks then it will hijack all the coins of all the main bots. This will make sure the main bots can not trade anymore (they will get into error state because of a wrong coin position) and this way you can make sure your coins are safe.

This is of course an suggestion. If you add the drop-loss directly to the main bot then you will almost get the same result. The only difference between both methods is that the main bot can trade again is the prices restore. This is both the power and the down-side. If you add this safety directly to a main bot then it could be possible to get into a so called pendel situation. This means the safety kicks in and steps out directly again, this could result in a lot of unwanted trades. Having a separate drop-loss (or roof-in) bot avoids this problem (in case it happens). However the separate bot also has a downside and that you have to look once and a while to the software to make sure it runs good. (if the prices break to the roof or at a drop-loss situation of course)

BTW
I forget to post this... but the current version 0.9.9.10 has 2 new safeties added to all licenses. These safeties are capable of resetting the last buy (or sell) price and this was added on request by a few users.

If you have a strategy where you use the FeeOvercome then that makes use of the last buy/sell price of the trade-bot. But sometimes you want to reset this last price to follow the prices better (up or down). This could be done by disabling the check inside the FeeOverCome to check a buy or sell price, this could be done using the Percentage Change insurance (in specific with a percentage) and now also using the reset last buy or sell price.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: