Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

In my country they talked about this project a lot and there are many famous people in my country who invest in this ICO project. I am sure this project will be successful because everyone has good faith in the SOMA project

Can I ask which country you are from? I always wonder if ICO's get more investors from regions they will focus on primarily
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

is there any new partnership coming other than UTRUST?

Pretty sure they will not just go with UTrust and work on other partnerships, which will be announced when they are fixed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

None that I know of at the time. Anyway the partnership with Utrust was somehow unexpected. Taking that as a sample. I'd be looking for new projects/ANNs that provide something tangible for SOMA while being backed up by a good team.

Since they have the payment system sorted now with Utrust, i am expecting a partnership on some other aspect of their platform, maybe they should find someone to help whem with marketing which is one of the most important things.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

yes there people can hold soma token or if they want trade with soma also can trade. i think soma token is valuable so we should hold for bright future.

yes but do you see my point that people wont trade if the soma token goes up in value?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:22:49 PM

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!

Making new partnership will disturb the ongoing plans. It is better to focus on current stuffs and if in the future the project already running, soma can find another partner to strengthen the platform.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

I'm sure the devs are always looking for new partnerships while still trying to finalize all the details with current ones. The Devs have a lot of work, but they are doing a great job so far!

Making new partnership will disturb the ongoing plans. It is better to focus on current stuffs and if in the future the project already running, soma can find another partner to strengthen the platform.

I disagree man, they need new partnerships to strengthen the project and promote it to everybody.

john yuan

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:55:48 PM

I disagree man, they need new partnerships to strengthen the project and promote it to everybody.
There is a need for more partnerships to strengthen the project,
Other times also need to constantly update the progress \ event to improve the exposure rate.
Constantly improve the visibility and so on
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

In my country they talked about this project a lot and there are many famous people in my country who invest in this ICO project. I am sure this project will be successful because everyone has good faith in the SOMA project

Could you give me some names?
Very curious about the famous people Smiley, they should tweet about it or post about it to get this project know by much more people. This community is growing every day but the bigger the community the better the ICO will go.

Cant wait for it to start Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

Still no Android platform or walkthrough (from ios) available?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

nope sorry, dont have much time to make a video walktrough for ios T_T" due to my work.... so, if someone else could do it, then please go on Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

Very curious about the famous people Smiley, they should tweet about it or post about it to get this project know by much more people. This community is growing every day but the bigger the community the better the ICO will go.

Would that by any chance be in Finland? Because Soma is in Finland and it is the country's first blockchain startup.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Would that by any chance be in Finland? Because Soma is in Finland and it is the country's first blockchain startup.

Thats probably the case since every county is proud of their entrepreneur and usually get a high public support. Of course i am talking about smaller countries where successful  startups are rare. The situation is the same in my country.

uyriysaw

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

пoлyчил нoвoe звaниe, пpoшy иcпpaвить в тaблицe) зapaнee бoльшoe cпacибo)
я пpocил eщe двe нeдeли нaзaд oбнoвить мнe звaниe, нaпиcaл eщe в личкy o cмeнe, нaдeюcь зaмeтят и измeнят!(
[/quote]
Good evening, I ask you to change my rank, it's been 2 weeks, but I did not see any changes in the table. Thank you)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:55:53 PM

I think soma wlll je listed on many exchange, it will be a big project and will easily be listed on major exchange. The value of soma will be very high I think, the ico will raise a lot of money with the actual visibility and the demo !

After the latest updates and partnerships, I see a lot of potential for a Top 15 or Top 10 who knows. a great place to apply for investments, I hope to see you listed soon and the best, given the work we see will not be difficult, I wish luck to those who are astute in this opportunity
TOP 15 at whole cryptocurrencies market cap? Beautiful dreams but almost impossible to achieve. I would say that top 50 is more than possible  Wink
i think TOP 15 is possible,but my realistic prevision is TOP 30 at least at the beginning,in long time everithing is possible...
You are way too optimistic my friend (this is very bad habit to setup unrealistic goals)... Top 30 just after ICO? Keep on dreaming...
A good result would be even top 200 or maybe 150. But I think an ICO doesn't need to be in top 100 before it is fully developed.

For an ICO to xx in cmc isn't really important. The only important part is to get enough funds to complete the vision of the developers.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

If the SCT token grows up in value, will people still be trading on the platform, or will they want to hold their tokens?

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.

You are all talking about what happens IF the SCT token grows up in value but the initial question HOW that could happen is still not answered. And that's an important question for everyone who plans to invest in the ICO. Hopefully someone of the team can clearify.

I'm asking this for some days now...to give trust there are trust points, to pay there's UTrust and you can use a wide range of crypto currency. What's left for SCT? It's just pegged to the platform's grow?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Well, you can still use the token to buy something on the platform with the gains you have made, i think one thing doesn't necessarily exclude the other.

I think if the token grows in value, there are multiple options. You can trade it for physical goods in the soma platform or you will be able to trade it on exchanges.

You are all talking about what happens IF the SCT token grows up in value but the initial question HOW that could happen is still not answered. And that's an important question for everyone who plans to invest in the ICO. Hopefully someone of the team can clearify.

I'm asking this for some days now...to give trust there are trust points, to pay there's UTrust and you can use a wide range of crypto currency. What's left for SCT? It's just pegged to the platform's grow?

In my opinion you will be able to buy on the market or consume it to perform certain actions
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

nope sorry, dont have much time to make a video walktrough for ios T_T" due to my work.... so, if someone else could do it, then please go on Smiley

i am really sorry i cant post the screens due to too many work (bountyhunter) but i will share them asap
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

i am really sorry i cant post the screens due to too many work (bountyhunter) but i will share them asap

Would really want to see more of them as I couldnt do it. Android app became a mandatory platform for all the users these days, I hope they release for iOS too.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

If the success of Utrust report on this ICO, it will be a big one too !
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

Those trust points are something we made up in this thread, nothing official, right?

Because I see a big problem with that trust system. You could setup a big group with some friends, invite more people and circle-trust each other to get infinite free SCT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: