Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92776 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

I think the android demo app will come soon, but if you want to see how is the iOS app you can, there is few review and screenshot of the soma demo app on iOS. And its pretty good, the platform seems really user friendly and well developped.
Nice to know, I myself still waiting for Android release but I'm happy that they are able to make some decent user friendly interface Cheesy

User friendly will help new user to be fast understand, so it will give positive feedback to soma. I also waiting for android app, i hope as soon as possible they can release for android because android users also much.

They are probably already working on an android app, as the feedback here was like 99% of the user are using android here lol

If they are in the process of creating android app we should wait for new news from them.  Wink

Nowadays everyone all around the world seem have android. If soma app for android has released, everyone will try it included me and soon soma will famous  Wink
It will be a grandiose step, of course, but I still believe that the Team has enough potential to easily extend to other platforms and reach a maximum number of supporters with SOMA

I think it will be more easy because they have released for IOS , so i think only change source code from IOS to android or to other platform if need. Surely it will take some time to do it, but i think not be long
If they have released for iOs platform, I do not think they can not build for Android in short time. As far as I know, almost apps build for Android always easilier than iOs many much, therefore, we do not need to wait long time to see new app for Android, SOMA will release this app soon.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Janus101

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.

What is very important is that SOMA offers a working proof of concept for the project, just like the IOS app an Android version is inevitable. Lets just wait and see.

Agree, most we could do is wait and see right now.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:46:06 AM

I think the android demo app will come soon, but if you want to see how is the iOS app you can, there is few review and screenshot of the soma demo app on iOS. And its pretty good, the platform seems really user friendly and well developped.
Nice to know, I myself still waiting for Android release but I'm happy that they are able to make some decent user friendly interface Cheesy

User friendly will help new user to be fast understand, so it will give positive feedback to soma. I also waiting for android app, i hope as soon as possible they can release for android because android users also much.

They are probably already working on an android app, as the feedback here was like 99% of the user are using android here lol

If they are in the process of creating android app we should wait for new news from them.  Wink

Nowadays everyone all around the world seem have android. If soma app for android has released, everyone will try it included me and soon soma will famous  Wink
It will be a grandiose step, of course, but I still believe that the Team has enough potential to easily extend to other platforms and reach a maximum number of supporters with SOMA

I think it will be more easy because they have released for IOS , so i think only change source code from IOS to android or to other platform if need. Surely it will take some time to do it, but i think not be long
If they have released for iOs platform, I do not think they can not build for Android in short time. As far as I know, almost apps build for Android always easilier than iOs many much, therefore, we do not need to wait long time to see new app for Android, SOMA will release this app soon.

In general is not a long process ro port an app to a dofferent OS in the mobile world, lets hope is getting ready with something to show during the sale
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:22:34 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:14:15 AM by magisterr

It was their mistake (
They must have android demo-version before crowdsale. Most of investors have android, not Iphone

I agree with you, because android price more cheaper than iphone, so all people in all country surely having android. If they develop android app first surely this ico will very success

Yes, but only 4 days left to edn of crowdsale. Im not sure, that they will launch android app untill this time.
Actually investors will be more profitable if the demand booming after the ICO.
Many people will buy the token at prices much higher than ICO prices.
And even the ICO has already raised a large amount.

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pump  Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

It was their mistake (

I agree that on short term its better for investors that android version is released after ICO since the price of token will go up quick, but i think in long term it would be better if Soma gets higher initial budget to develop its platform faster.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

It was their mistake (

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pimp  Smiley

big pimp? wtf, dude.

i invested some very little money too, but i really hope that it will be fruitful in the long term Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

https://www.opakeco.org/

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:50:40 AM

I was checking out SOMA's partners and then I saw this project I have never seen before. Its called

Their slogan is 'Bringing transparency and accountability to humanitarian causes' and they want to bring transparency to donations for charities. I think this is a brilliant project because I know a lot of people want to donate, but they dont like the idea of not knowing where their money is going. Happy to see that blockchain projects partner up with each other!

I have not seen that partnership but from your description it sounds interesting. Bringing trust in charities is an awesome application for bc and would be a great addition to bring transparency to donations and most likely increase humitarian help if done right. Will for sure look into this more extensive, thanks for tips
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:11:15 AM

It was their mistake (

I invested some money here. This may be perspective niche and small cap at the beginning - chance to big pimp  Smiley

big pimp? wtf, dude.

i invested some very little money too, but i really hope that it will be fruitful in the long term Smiley

big pimp? Smiley)) I've never heard of that before. we usually use to "moon" around here.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

I have not seen that partnership but from your description it sounds interesting. Bringing trust in charities is an awesome application for bc and would be a great addition to bring transparency to donations and most likely increase humitarian help if done right. Will for sure look into this more extensive, thanks for tips

there are organisations that provide research how your donated dollar is used and selects the charities with the best ratio of amount that goes directly to the purpose you donate for :https://www.givewell.org/
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:44:39 AM

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

Still hope there will be some news before the sale ends or something to see about the market application to get more people on board
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

I heard about it, I translated their ANN into french but I did not get any news since then.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

Still hope there will be some news before the sale ends or something to see about the market application to get more people on board
Its okay if not now sir, this is only the beginning of their project.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

i was a little inactive the last days - is the android version of the app is launched now?
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

Unfortunately, they didn't reach their soft cap but although they stated that they will work on their project by their own.

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev
delaying or canceling or posponed ?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

so if not reach the soft cap this project will cancle and refund ? or there is any news about this from dev

They stoped responding in their ANN thread and didnt post any news on their website so i guess they are not planing to go on with the project.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

No, they said, that they have some money from "angel investor" and they will countinue development in any way.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

i was a little inactive the last days - is the android version of the app is launched now?

Android app i think is still in development. I though hope it will be released by the 4th quarter of this year which will coincide with its beta release.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:37:00 AM

Android app i think is still in development. I though hope it will be released by the 4th quarter of this year which will coincide with its beta release.
I know but I want it now!  Grin Anyway I'm looking forward to beta release
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: