Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

i think  that would be very awesome if someone can gift 1 bitcoin because its hard to earn 1 bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

if I get a gift of bitcoin then I will sell it partly as capital for my business and some I save until bitcoin price rises higher than now, or maybe I choose to invest in altcoin Smiley
Gen iUs

Activity: 74

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:47 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I will give thanks first. Wink
 I don't want to sell right away, the first thing to do is I will make a list for very important things to buy then I will cash out the half to be use and the half of 1 Bitcoin is to hold it and I will secure it carefully, and I will wait the bitcoin increase and sell or cash out.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

if I get a gift of bitcoin then I will sell it partly as capital for my business and some I save until bitcoin price rises higher than now, or maybe I choose to invest in altcoin Smiley

Yes.It's good.You shouldn't sell all the bitcoin.Since the price of that bitcoin will surely increase,so if you hold and sell mean,you will get more profit from it.You can use remaining half for future.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

Because of the current situation I again need a lot of money. Maybe 70% I will turn it into cash for my family's needs,  and I will give business capital to my family.

And the other 30% I will invest the money into bitcoin so that one day can be 1 bitcoin and even more than 1 bitcoin.
Maybe that's what I would do if someone gave me 1 bitcoin.

But who is it?

And I really hope that happens  Grin Grin Grin
That is possible that someone will give much gift and that is definitely from your family members. Like your parents can gift you that amount and also your sisters or brothers can gift you that much. while from other people do not expect that because the price of bitcoin is now increased too much and now everyone know that with that amount they can start a bigger business so they keep it for themselves and do not like to give it to others.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

If someone will give me 1 Bitcoin as a gift, I would convert some it into cash. Maybe 65% of it I will cash it out to buy other things and to invest in real estate. The rest of my bitcoin, I will just hold it and allow it to increase it's value. There are a lot of ways to use bitcoin as a gift from someone. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

receiving it free does not make an expense in my account and as of now that my knowledge in bitcoin and blockchain is deep with the current trend of bitcoin and the rapid increase of its price chances are I will keep that bitcoin and control my greed and fear to hold it so long that I can buy my dream house using it
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Id'e better to hold it until the price will rise up , then I will invest it though through bitcoin , and to different alt coins , investing through bitcoin can help , or to have a good profit. And lets say that after some days if the bitcoin still rising up I will sell the other half of it , because bitcoin is still unstable we don't know what will happen next day. Use your'e coin wisely , time is Gold.

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

The current price of 1 btc is more than $ 10k, and I think it is a great gift if someone gives. I will keep because the price will continue to rise and in 2018 the price will be $ 20k.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

Giving a gift in the form of bitcoin is now a trend in various parts of the world and if someone gives 1 bitcoin then I think it's a great gift, I will never forget someone who gives 1 btc.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

Imagine how great of a gift this 1 Bitcoin would be worth if you gave them before like back in 2013. Holy smokes. I would be so happy. lol

Yeah, but unfortunately not only did I not give them as a gift but I wasn't sold enough on them in 2013 to warrant buying any either. Too bad, could have been a great payday hahaha. Oh wellz.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

well since it was a gift it is your choice to spend it or hold it, a wise man will hold it due to earning potential and it would such a waste to just spend it of course except you need a fiat right away or you want to invest the fiat you traded from your bitcoin.

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

I think that a crypto would mak a great gift for anyone. Particularly if they hold it for the future.

At this time, yes bitcoin is really a great gift because BTC has a very high price and it easily pumps nowadays. It can definitely change someone's life for the better. That would be also a great start in crypto world if ever. By holding that 1 BTC, we can gain much more benefit from it so it must be handled very carefully and must not be wasted. Earning 1 BTC is not easy like to those who have low ranks.

If ever someone will give me, I will hold it. While holding it, I will try to understand trading. I heard we can earn big money from trading. The moment I think I know how to trade, then I will use the 1 BTC I owned to make another BTC. If I already have lot of BTC, I can also give 1 BTC to other people who need BTC.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:25:17 AM

If someone gave 1bitcoin to me then i will surely go wild.I mean are you serious?I will gladly appreciate it and would even invest more on cryptos.
Well I will accept bitcoin from some as a gift because bitcoin is now very valuable and its importance is very high to every one so yes off course it’s a very good idea to give bitcoin someone as gift and even accept from someone as well because bitcoin is now very stable with high price in market and its demand is also going very high as compare to any other currency and bitcoin is also started in different charity and people are also donating bitcoin.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

I will gratefully accept a one bitcoin gift from that special someone lol. It would be a perfect gift this coming holidays considering the price of a bitcoin now. Having that worth of bitcoins is definitely the time for me to hold it believing the price will still increase in the future.

Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

I'm going to sell it halfway to a business or a business in the real world and the other half I invest.
because I'm sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:34:03 AM

If If someone gives me a bitcoin, I'll transfer 0.5 bitcoin into cash and use it.
 0.5 bitcoin left, I will invest

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

If anyone give me a Bitcoin as a gift,I will use this for fulfill my needs.But,I think that will not happen and it is unexpected. By hook or by crook,after getting Bitcoin,I sell half of this for my needs and rest of the Bitcoin use to hold for a long time for getting double or triple payment as a profit.I will wait for this time to get profit.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

Well 1 bitcoin is large amount for me. Its seems someone gifts me 10k$. Anyways I will hold half of them about the rest i will invest with it. I think mining process would better for invest all i have to do just buy some graphic card and a good pc to start invest .Other investment methods like trading and gambling seems risky for me because every scam is now relate to bitcoins.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

If im gonna sell it , im gonna make sure that the price of bitcoin now is x2 of its value right know , to have a good profit or income. And definitely I will invest the half of it through bitcoin and etheruem , and the other half of it im gonna save it and cash out to buy some important things like, , house and lot. And the left of it , i will invest it our business so it will become larger. Bitcoin is still rising though , but we can't sure that it will stay , bitcoin is decentralized coin. So yep hoping and looking forward into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: