Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies including ICOs even those that operate legal, legitimate businesses. I think this is going to be a good thing for AB-CHAIN cuz all those ICOs will look for an alternative platform and project like this can take advantage of that and get those clients especially if google also banned ICOs.
This news will prove as an advantage for AB-Chain and will also increase its demand as their is a great need of promotion of an ICO on any social networking platform and as a facebook was very great platform and now AB-Chain will take its place and earn huge profits from this.

Yep, it seems that cryto ad network in crypto space will not need to compete with big companies like facebook, since those platforms are doing a favor for them by banning cryptocurrency and send their clients to AB-CHAIN, Brave , steemit etc.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

The ICO starts in several days. I can't wait to take part in it. I also see, that this project is becoming more popular day by day. It has 9k views now.
I couldn't find an information, what will be the minimal contribution for the Sale?
You tried to change over to an official project site and to search for a necessary information there? Often in ann far from all information is presented.

maro159 and kyxap, sorry for the long reply! The minimum amount for contribution is 0.2 ETH or 0.015 BTC.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.

Yeah this is for sure a good way.
PayPal will be terminating all collaborations with crypto-related websites or exchanges. This will be a huge upcoming point as well.
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue

We're looking into new options to tell the world about AB-CHAIN in different ways, also to dig into what exactly is the tool we're serving our advertizers and how to use it properly and understand the audience.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
It seems to me that if the launch of the platform is successful and users are satisfied with the work, then the rumors about the project will quickly spread. This will be a kind of advertising for this platform.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

The community made by AB-Chain is not that huge. Maybe, they should make something exciting to boost their community.

Yeah, they need to change their marketing and advertising strategies for them to be able to get more investors. They need to improve their promotional tools and announce more updates.
The community of AB-CHAIN is small but it's much better than the any other huge community.i also joined the telegram of AB-CHAIN.the admin is too much active there and give your all answers into some seconds.

Well to be the devil's advocate here, when you're paid to be the admin of the project  it's kinda your responsibility to be quick to respond to the questions Tongue

We're looking into new options to tell the world about AB-CHAIN in different ways, also to dig into what exactly is the tool we're serving our advertizers and how to use it properly and understand the audience.
I think Google and Twitter are more effective advertising measures than FB. In fact, I do not like FB and I almost do not use it. I hope the developer will be able to provide information to users.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

It seems to me that if the launch of the platform is successful and users are satisfied with the work, then the rumors about the project will quickly spread. This will be a kind of advertising for this platform.

Meh all "good" projects don't really get enough promotion, shitcoins with better marketting teams end up taking the stoplight with all their shilling instead of genuine shit
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

We should advertise where are lots of traffics right? For sure, it will be hard for the pioneers and developers at the start, to gain more audience as they compete with Facebook or to convince the masses to transfer to this platform.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
I do not think that is the reason why social media banned the crypto. We heard so many news about an investors has being scam by an ICO and the price is seriously huge. Maybe this is the reason they do not want to ad crypto in their site.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Not necessarily such will take place. All will be both earlier, they both advertised through social networks and will be. Simply ab chain will be a good aid in the product advertising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

It's very good idea to improve the roadmap before crowdsale.the project will looks more attractive after change the road map and it will help to get more investeros for this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: