Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 63004 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

When this coins reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronizec this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until rhey hit the moon.

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with other big exchanges. It will be a good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.

You are right, they will become popular if ab-chain will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listed in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.

Yeah, I agree. But it will still takes some time to fulfill it. Better to follow road maps and also if you want this project to be listed in large exchanges you make your moves too to support the development of the project and also make this project increase their popularity, in that way many investors will join and the project will get enough funds to support the listing fees.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

How many investments were collected in this ICO?

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. The ICO is still ongoing and they have collected now PRE-SALE is
$370,164 as I have seen on their website.

Thank you for your contribution, steampunkz! Crowdsale will start on 19th February and last until 31st March.
$370,164 was collected during pre sale, that is correct.

There are still plenty of time to support and join the crowdsale, I am sure that this will make more investors to support the project. Lets all help ABchain to promote in social medias.
Investors should do read more about this platform so that they can decide early and can also suggest if they see a problem regarding the project. Crowdsale will start next month so there is still a lot of time to save some money to invest in their platform.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Dear developer, do you have prior arrangements with partners other than Qiwi? I think if you report on such opportunities, it will attract investors' interest.

KimberlyGB, we already have several advertisers, and we have connected several publishers to the ad network.
AB-CHAIN platform is growing very fast. Also, we have a partnership with cityads.com international advertising network.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Is there going to be a site only where the advertisements are going to be posted? Or it will be scattered all over the internet? Cause if it will be scattered all over the internet, well this is the best advertising program you could get if you have a smaller budget rather than having so much cost to advertise in popular networks, hence your advertise was only in seconds.

erzascarlet_30, we are building our own network of publishers, and ads are being displayed on their websites.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

quimbi777651, we are building an international company, we are already working with advertisers and publishers from different countries, our company is registered in Hong Kong and we have international team as well. So, AB-CHAIN is a very global and borderless project!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.
Surely, such a sale will not last too long, because they have to achieve the set targets. Without enough funds, they will not be able to do much.

Hi maro159! 50% commission discount ( from 20% to 10% ) for advertiser who purchases ads with AB-CHAIN tokens will be permanent.
This is interesting information, so one of the uses of the token is purchasing advertisements.  That means it will get back to the ABC network. Are you going to resell the tokens that get back to you?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

The project looks very promising. this platform is the first international blockchain advertising platform.i think this project is the future of advertising industry.i belive that this project will achieve the great potential.i wish good luck to all devs and all team members.
If project manage to surpass New York time square with his smart and very high cost advertising it will be abrupt. Indeed with technologies blockchain in my opinion it is quite real.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I like AB-CHAIN as it already had an experience with 3 As networks and it provides the better solution for their existing Ad networks even like conversation and analytics reporting which impresses me and really helps my company to increase sales.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:08:31 PM by Jack.AB-CHAIN

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

coinbitcoin91, there is no such information. Even our slogan is AB-CHAIN - first international blockchain ad network.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

I agree. To achieve success, you should expand your business worldwide. Then you will be able to have a lot of customers.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

The project has a solid team of expert developers testing and working on every technical aspect of thier site. This should guarantee a smooth application when it goes to operation.
Their application for this project would define how good the developers are on this team. Looking forward to see their output for this project as well the upcoming crowdsale.
It really looks to be nice and hopefully they will hit more during crowd sale which is some weeks to come than in actual pre-sale

Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

What are the advantages of AB-Chain that standard or modern type of advertising has? Is your platform accepting fiat currencies that can exchange later on with your coin or other crypto currency? Isn't hard that you are competing among the popular and largest advertising networks in the internet?
I think most advantage of AB Chain may be 50% commission discount. With this discount, any company have business at cryptocurrency will have more chance for approach to their customer.

If that discount will last for a long time I am sure that many company will be attracted to advertise with ABchain project. I am sure that most of them will try their project with a reasonable price.
Surely, such a sale will not last too long, because they have to achieve the set targets. Without enough funds, they will not be able to do much.

Hi maro159! 50% commission discount ( from 20% to 10% ) for advertiser who purchases ads with AB-CHAIN tokens will be permanent.
This is interesting information, so one of the uses of the token is purchasing advertisements.  That means it will get back to the ABC network. Are you going to resell the tokens that get back to you?

Hi, Arvilaine!

When an advertiser pays with AB-CHAIN tokens, AB-CHAIN withholds a 10% commission, and the rest of the payment goes directly to the publisher.

Out of the commission, we burn 50% and the other half we use to make the AB-CHAIN blockchain work. The commission fees are used by AB-CHAIN to support operations cost and marketing activities.

Burning a fraction of AB-CHAINs is a way to provide long-term benefits to the early token buyer.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I agree. To achieve success, you should expand your business worldwide. Then you will be able to have a lot of customers.

Hello maro159! AB-CHAIN We are already working with advertisers and publishers from all over the world. And even our slogan is "AB-CHAIN: First International Blockchain Ad Network".
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

AB Chain has the good management to make this project successful... 10 best crypto currencies will be with them..& payment will be with that 10 currencies.. so a huge platform..
Is it announced that only 10 currencies will be used in the whole platform, because i think that surely this project will support major cryptocurrencies and they will have good profits out of it.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

quimbi777651, we are building an international company, we are already working with advertisers and publishers from different countries, our company is registered in Hong Kong and we have international team as well. So, AB-CHAIN is a very global and borderless project!
In my opinion this project is relatively new and needs more support to grow and I think that will happen gradually and then it can be world wide.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

How many investments were collected in this ICO?

Thank you for your support and patronage dear member. The ICO is still ongoing and they have collected now PRE-SALE is
$370,164 as I have seen on their website.

Thank you for your contribution, steampunkz! Crowdsale will start on 19th February and last until 31st March.
$370,164 was collected during pre sale, that is correct.
$370,164 already a good amount, if it is not a secret what kind of discount was before. And your company has a public wallet?

Hello Inskchen!

Pre Sale bonus was 42.8%. We have our own wallet, which allows to track investment sources.
However, it is not public. We are thinking about the solution.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

In my opinion this project is relatively new and needs more support to grow and I think that will happen gradually and then it can be world wide.
Definitely, having this impressive project that makes everyone comfortable on this reliable advertising project. As I appreciate their great platform that they will able to increase the sale potential for each network with new post ICO advertisers and this will be done using an API to import AB-CHAIN advertisers’ banners into a network. It really make sense to support this great project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: