Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

Beginning entrepreneurs will probably actively use this site to advertise their business. The project will be of interest to them in the first place
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

For those who has no Eth or Btc or any other crypto anymore to participate in ICO like me  Grin

AB-Chain has also a good bounty campaign where ı am going to take part today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new
Yes, now i join AB-Chain Official Telegram group, so sad that they dont have any bounty or airdrop for join telegram group Sad. Maybe i should have plan to join another bounty like social sharing.

bixbem90, you are welcome to join our Facebook or Twitter campaigns, for example!
I'm also goin to join AB-CHAIN bounty campaign because i think this is one of the best campaign in this time. Keep promoting & stay with AB-CHAIN project.

Rabby637, it will be great to have you participate! See you in AB-CHAIN the telegram bounty group ;-)
Yeah i join in telegram bounty campaign but i have some question about Facebook & twitter bounty. Can i join in Facebook & twitter bounty campaign without making any post by own or without making any tweet?  I just want to share & Retweet.

Hi Rabby637! It's is possible to do only shares and retweets, you don't have to create original content if you don't want to.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:23 AM

Its kinda amazing cause they already collected in pre-Sale was collected $370 000 and its still Pre- ICO. So this is a good news for the team and hopefully, they can release exchanges soon even if the ICO is still ongoing or not yet finished.

AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Its kinda amazing cause they already collected in pre-Sale was collected $370 000 and its still Pre- ICO. So this is a good news for the team and hopefully, they can release exchanges soon even if the ICO is still ongoing or not yet finished.

Thanks a lot for your review, we are working hard for our investors and partners to deliver the product

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

This project will indeed be very popular for entrepreneurs who have their own business and need to advertise their work.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.

It is like more people are getting to know more about this project and also their telegram members are increasing. This is just showing that investors are also wanted to know more about this project. So, let us  help AB-CHAIN mission wherein they provide companies that have budgets in cryptocurrency a quick and simple way to publish ads online without the need to convert to fiat.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.

I also recommend a telegram, mainly for those people who have different questions even the more detailed ones. It seems to me that they can give you an answer faster than here. In addition, a large number of posts here sometimes really makes communication difficult.
Yes, telegram make it easier for the team to answer the questions or maybe the community can answer it for the team. Helping each other will surely lead to a successful future of ABChain.

Yes, telegram can help a lot when it comes to answering someones questions. Admin and members can guide us easily if we have questions to ask. I really hope more members will join the telegram group.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

I also recommend a telegram, mainly for those people who have different questions even the more detailed ones. It seems to me that they can give you an answer faster than here. In addition, a large number of posts here sometimes really makes communication difficult.
Yes, telegram make it easier for the team to answer the questions or maybe the community can answer it for the team. Helping each other will surely lead to a successful future of ABChain.

Yes, telegram can help a lot when it comes to answering someones questions. Admin and members can guide us easily if we have questions to ask. I really hope more members will join the telegram group.

cammie16, that is right, we have a great telegram community! And as someone noted recently, we've just reached 600 members!
Here is a link to join AB-CHAIN telegram: https://t.me/ab_chain
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

I think success is 80% depends on the project team and in this case there is no exception, the fees are excellent and I think the team will collect hard cap.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

They already have telgram but i suggest before you come up to the telegram, it is better to read the whitepaper first for some of your questions might be already answered in the whitepaper.

But if they need a fast response to all their questions better to ask it in telegram or here. But if he wants to know a lot about the project then its better to read the whitepaper.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

coinbitcoin91, there is no such information. Even our slogan is AB-CHAIN - first international blockchain ad network.

That's right, it's international. and not only in Russia. That's what I was saving. That's written so, and everyone will think that it will only be in Russia.
I totally understand your argument in your I'll structural statement.
You just don't have the right information about the project.
It is world wide campaign. And not limited only to Russia.
But even if it was , Russia has a fair share of able investors.
This project will have the potential to grow and spread their services worldwide and they will surely not limit their reach in s=russia but they will spread all over the world and also earn more profit from people around the world. They have also got many worldwide investors which have to lead them to a huge financial support.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:45:25 PM by Jack.AB-CHAIN

The roadmap you guys presented in the op is just until last quarter of 2018 and I havent see the date for the mobile app to be release. Will you guys put an update to your roadmap?
Even i am eagerly waiting for the mobile app to be released soon and hope that surely it will reach great heights soon with its mobile app and also i am sure that many peoples will find the mobile app much usefull for easy and fast transactions.
Very true. Mobile phone is used mire often than computers so it is rraly essential for every project to implement thier platform on mobile version.

4p0l4k4y, our website automatically adapts to phone size, so it can be easily used while on the phone. Mobile version is something to think about down the line, as now the most important thing is to grow the advertising network!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

600 the person in the group telegram it is already enough much for it messenger. As practice shows, if such amount community entered for such short period - in the future in the group will be far more people, is checked and investigated personally by me. Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

For those who has no Eth or Btc or any other crypto anymore to participate in ICO like me  Grin

AB-Chain has also a good bounty campaign where ı am going to take part today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new
Yes, now i join AB-Chain Official Telegram group, so sad that they dont have any bounty or airdrop for join telegram group Sad. Maybe i should have plan to join another bounty like social sharing.

bixbem90, you are welcome to join our Facebook or Twitter campaigns, for example!
Bounty of Twitter and FB is certainly good, but I assure you that a small reward would attract many participants to telegram.
I honestly don't see how 1000 people who are there just to collect coins could help the project ! I mean all they do is spam useless stuff making it hard for any investor to get any thing of importance from that group.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Developer, are you going to do business only in Russia or are you planning a global business? I think in Russia there are not so many people for successful business.

dear user, where did you find such information that the development team will only work on the territory of Russia? link please?

coinbitcoin91, there is no such information. Even our slogan is AB-CHAIN - first international blockchain ad network.

That's right, it's international. and not only in Russia. That's what I was saving. That's written so, and everyone will think that it will only be in Russia.
I totally understand your argument in your I'll structural statement.
You just don't have the right information about the project.
It is world wide campaign. And not limited only to Russia.
But even if it was , Russia has a fair share of able investors.
This project will have the potential to grow and spread their services worldwide and they will surely not limit their reach in s=russia but they will spread all over the world and also earn more profit from people around the world. They have also got many worldwide investors which have to lead them to a huge financial support.
By just reading your message it seems like this platform will be used globally and because of that this platform has a high percentage rate to really succeed. This will surely attract more investors to support this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

AB-Chain seems unique as it allows advertisers to buy and space from publishers using crypto currencies, and we are keen to observe once the products are on the market.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

It is like more people are getting to know more about this project and also their telegram members are increasing. This is just showing that investors are also wanted to know more about this project. So, let us  help AB-CHAIN mission wherein they provide companies that have budgets in cryptocurrency a quick and simple way to publish ads online without the need to convert to fiat.
Yes you are right.i also joined the telegram group and it's crossed upto the 600 members and everyday it's member increasing.the team members also give very good response and really do very hard work so keep support this ABC project.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

AB-Chain seems unique as it allows advertisers to buy and space from publishers using crypto currencies, and we are keen to observe once the products are on the market.
Actually ab-chain will have immense profits in the future not only with the cryptocurrencies but also it will make immense profits with other platforms too. Hope to see ab chain with a huge sucess soon so that everyone can invest into the project and have good profits ahead.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

Good news! Could you write me a link to the telegram channel of this project?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Is really more like an interactive sections with the developers so you can ask questions and raise your complains and they are there to officially help you out and you know that its an official channel that represents their company so what could be better

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: