Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

Crypto world and marketing actually go hand in hand. Creating awareness for your products and having a closer relationship with your target audience. AB-CHAIN seems so right in place in the crypto world.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Project seems promising as it wants to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an AD network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of crypto currencies and without the need to convert them to FIAT.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

This AB-Chain lets us use fiat currencies in their program. Those who have not bitcoins and other altcoins would be happy for having AB-Chain platform.
Although Cryptocurrencies platforms usually don't support fiat ,because the whole goal of crypto is to defeat the purpose of fiat , but i believe we are not at that point just yet . Fiat is still dominating and should be taken in consideration. Good thing ABChain are given people the chance to spend their fiat directly in there.

I don't think ur first point is true, Cryptocurrencies platforms don't accept fiat, because don't want to deal regulation and that why we see BTC/USDT instead of BTC/USD in most exchanges platforms. The main goal of AB-CHAIN is to solve the problem of payment that ICO projects face and be an alternative to traditional advertising companies like google and facebook, therefore accepting fiat will only affect ABCHAIN token price.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.

I also recommend a telegram, mainly for those people who have different questions even the more detailed ones. It seems to me that they can give you an answer faster than here. In addition, a large number of posts here sometimes really makes communication difficult.
That why i choosing join their telegram group Smiley. And at least i see maybe at telegram, i have quickly update about this project more than at ANN thread.

sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

AB-chain exposure appears full of opportunities as AB chain want to provide various types of benefits to all the participants involved during a transaction on ABchain which is like publishers, advertisers and Adnetworks.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

When it says that this platform will be a machine learning does that mean it's like an Artificial Intelligence and it will be used to allocate a certain advertisement based on the viewer's browsing history like google, facebook, and youtube?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

This AB-Chain lets us use fiat currencies in their program. Those who have not bitcoins and other altcoins would be happy for having AB-Chain platform.
Although Cryptocurrencies platforms usually don't support fiat ,because the whole goal of crypto is to defeat the purpose of fiat , but i believe we are not at that point just yet . Fiat is still dominating and should be taken in consideration. Good thing ABChain are given people the chance to spend their fiat directly in there.
Nope. As for me, crypto is crypto, fiat is fiat. And this project aim to crypto ads, so fiat curriences is only for buy ABChain is better Smiley
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

AB-Chain is a great project. It has a really great platform that gives companies, and business a great hope and motivation to engage in this amazing project. I hope this will continue for its great news, new updates, and better progress for the great developments. I believe for the great capabilities and potential of AB-Chain that will surely succeed in this world of cryptocurreny and make a boost in the industry.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Perhaps this project will be an interesting platform for many novice entrepreneurs. Advertising is very important for both beginners and those who have more than one year in business
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

I don't think ur first point is true, Cryptocurrencies platforms don't accept fiat, because don't want to deal regulation and that why we see BTC/USDT instead of BTC/USD in most exchanges platforms. The main goal of AB-CHAIN is to solve the problem of payment that ICO projects face and be an alternative to traditional advertising companies like google and facebook, therefore accepting fiat will only affect ABCHAIN token price.

But people will still have to buy BTC or whatever to first get AB so it's still doesnt change anything. Only people that this project is convenient is the publishers cause they'll be paid without KYC like adsense
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

Using this the AB-Chain will make it more convenient for companies that are based on the digital assets or cryptocurrencies. There is no need to liquidate a companies cryptocurrencies to fiat because they accept a variety of crypto coins.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Crypto world and marketing actually go hand in hand. Creating awareness for your products and having a closer relationship with your target audience. AB-CHAIN seems so right in place in the crypto world.

Yes you are right there mate this plan shall both benefits the advertiser,  publishers, customers and also the site. Will also give good impressions for the site or blog that will be promoted.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

Of course it's good and convenient to pay for tokens with fiat, but as I understand it, you must always pass the KYC procedure, which of course will not like everyone.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Will you be considering to add more popular cryptocurrencies as a payment medium along the projects run? Do you already have a draft for list of exchanges for ABChain project?

Hello erzascarlet_30! We are currently planning EtherDelta, GateCoin and HitBTC. Also talking with several other exchanges.

Regarding, your second question, we will, of course, accept AB-CHAIN token, as well as top-10 cryptocurrencies and fiat payments in top currencies of the world. But fiat support will likely come in the second iteration of the network, as first all legal aspects should be ironed out.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Indeed! We are already at 600 members at ABChain Official telegram group. Keep sharing and support AB-Chain for more success at AB-Chain crowdsale.
Good news! Could you write me a link to the telegram channel of this project?

coinbitcoin91, link to our telegram is: https://t.me/ab_chain
See you there!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

When it says that this platform will be a machine learning does that mean it's like an Artificial Intelligence and it will be used to allocate a certain advertisement based on the viewer's browsing history like google, facebook, and youtube?

Hello Arvilaine! Thank you for your question. Yes, you are correct.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Project seems promising as it wants to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an AD network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of crypto currencies and without the need to convert them to FIAT.

Yes, you are right. Ab-chain will make this project successful by improving their features and by promoting it in all available platforms. Their advantage is they will accept different kinds of cryptos.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Of course it's good and convenient to pay for tokens with fiat, but as I understand it, you must always pass the KYC procedure, which of course will not like everyone.
The advantage of paying crypto is that it is fast and hassle free. This is why this project is accepting crypto to minimize the time of doing the transaction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Ad network a company of AB-Chain that connects advertisers to web sites that want to host advertisements. The key function of an ad network is aggregation of ad space supply.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Advertising is a good medium to make your ico successfull. However the customers ex0erience will still be the main factor to drive new customers to your business.
Well, I guess that advertising is not quite needed since this platform it is the advertiser itself, they can easily advertise it in the other place.

The project is still new so they need advertisement for them to increase exposures and popularity. If they increase it and already popular then they can run their project smoothly.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: