Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

projects that attract dev and I hope to team from this project to immediately invented bounty or signature to promotion this project
If your team consists such highly skilled people it'll be cake walk for ABC. I great initiative, but the only worry here is how to prevent scammers not only in ABC but this issue is largely for every Blockchain companies.

Yeah, true about scam, we also face a lot of that.

BY THE WAY, we have a new wonderful name for token - RTB

Please follow us!!

Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
Is it trustworthy information? From where you took her? Give please reference to acknowledgement of given facts. If really it is so, then the command has a huge experience for shoulders.
If this is reliable information, then this project is sure to be successful in the future! If someone finds any information about this, please write a link.

coinbitcoin91, this information is completely reliable and can be found in the team section of https://tokensale . ab-chain . com/
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.

Really? So Ab-chain is not really a small time project? Nice, Im sure that if more investors will know this then they will be attracted to join this project. I have a strong feeling that this project will be successful.
No, just look at their whitepaper on the website, you can find a lot of their experience there. Most probably this is the project that is not going to fail.
How sure are you with your thoughts? We can't predict the outcome of the project especially this platform because their crowdsale has not been started. Whitepaper can be manipulated and it is not 100% true so we must be wise enough so that we will not be scammed.

Junralz, AB-CHAIN team is highly credible with a lot of experience in the field. The team has already created 3 ad networks in the past and AB-CHAIN is a project that will emerge to be one of the leaders on the market!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
There is no point of facebook which many dream will play a tremendous role in AB-Chain platform since AB-Chain itself is a huge system for networks which will publish ads it will easily do survive with all the same rank in meeting their challenges.
But the prolem is, this platform still need to be advertise because it is a new project. Social media is really a big help to attract more investors and also will possibly make it popular.

Superturacoin, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising, so the situation with Facebook banning ICO ads is rather beneficial to AB-CHAIN ad network!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
There is no point of facebook which many dream will play a tremendous role in AB-Chain platform since AB-Chain itself is a huge system for networks which will publish ads it will easily do survive with all the same rank in meeting their challenges.
But the prolem is, this platform still need to be advertise because it is a new project. Social media is really a big help to attract more investors and also will possibly make it popular.

Superturacoin, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising, so the situation with Facebook banning ICO ads is rather beneficial to AB-CHAIN ad network!
Banning Facebook advertising for crypto currencies will lead more clients for AB-Chain platform since people will find an alternative in advertising their ICO, happened is good for the platform and such banning is actually a revenue impact for Facebook.
gixon

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

Very interesting idea, I hope the project will be successful
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

AB-CHAIN ​​develops artificial intelligence, which analyzes data stacks, lets you increase conversion results
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

Facebook is a good platform and even i don't think that this should be done. Without actually banning facebook advertisements this project can have good profits. This platform will surely help good projects for their publicity.
Guys, pay attention to facebook that is so many users at here, And Facebook Ban ICO at "Facebook Ads" not at facebook, so you can do other ways to promote your project.
Yes, you can advertise on a fb page, but it is going to make a poor result, because it's hard to get new members. It is effective for giving your people some news, but not for attracting new people.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .
Yes, I think any bounty camping like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc can give huge amount of supporters and follower to the project. This social media promotion makes the project more high valued for the investors and the Price of the project increase due to this.

Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Thank you so much, gixon!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

AB-CHAIN ​​develops artificial intelligence, which analyzes data stacks, lets you increase conversion results
It mainly increases the reputation for all the new companies as it targets with ads to reach out to huge people so obviously many companies may start choosing our AB-Chain platform.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

AB-CHAIN UPDATE: Its time to have a look on our AB-Chain platform as the site is updated, freaking amazing graphics, it is like outer space which is a great job done by AB-Chain team.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

Yes, I think any bounty camping like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc can give huge amount of supporters and follower to the project. This social media promotion makes the project more high valued for the investors and the Price of the project increase due to this.
It is better if they have meeting or livestream about their team and their goals. Actually, as i know so far they have 4th advertising network. Very hard working.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
Really? So Ab-chain is not really a small time project? Nice, Im sure that if more investors will know this then they will be attracted to join this project. I have a strong feeling that this project will be successful.

AB-CHAIN project is separate from those projects, it just shows that the team members have good experience in advertising industry which thing that usually investors look for it in ICOs projects. In term of big and small business,  I think any ICO project is a small business since they are still do crowdfunding.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

This project provides all the characterics that people wanted in a certain project. Of course we, people wanted to have a good service provided for the users by a certain project. I hope that also, other people will continuously support and trust the AB-Chain potential for the whole community of crypto currency and for the market industry in terms of advertising.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?
True that great opportunity they are offering to thier valued members shouldnt get away so make sure you already entered your email address.
That would also matter but if you are a good investor you will look at the profitability of the project not just because of the bonus or give away.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: