Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 63001 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

AB-CHAIN Weekly Report February 5–11

In weekly reports, we tell about the progress accomplished in the development of the AB-CHAIN ad network in the past seven days!

1. We have changed the AB-CHAIN token name to — RTB, which stands for “Real Time Bidding.” Soon we will update the name on the website and in the whitepaper. RTB is going to be the official code of AB-CHAIN token from now onwards.

2. We have published RTB token smart contract in Ethereum blockchain. The token smart-contract contains the combustion functionality. We also provided the possibility of simple migration to another contract to allow easy update of the token once the majority of the supply has been burned.

3. We successfully purchased advertising with RTB tokens as well as applied 50% commission burning mechanism on our test network. We plan to introduce these features in the live version of the network next week. Despite AB-CHAIN being in an early stage, the network is already becoming fully-featured!

We hope that you found this report useful. Follow our social media and stay updated on AB-CHAIN progress!

It seems like RTB doesn't related to AB-CHAIN, I wish that picked up a symbol that close to your brand name to make it easy to remember, anyway we have to use to it now.

I also dont understand why they do not take the symbol  AIB ?  The official name of AB-CHAIN is  Ads in Blockchain. So this could be a better solution bcs of the relation to the official name. Real Time Bidding sounds like a shopping platform.

Doctor-Coin, Real Time Bidding is "a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. RTB is promoted as being more effective than static auctions for both advertisers and publishers in terms of advertising inventory sold", quote from Wikipedia. There is a connection, as you can see :-)

I know what Real Time Bidding means Admin, I was long time seller in ebay and we had also Real Time Bidding Selling Actions for Products - But now the coin name is not "AİİBASOAPİBVPİASTFM": advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets - its just called RTB and its a general name which we use also in e-commerce  Cool
But it's good when advertising becomes a commodity and can be measured accurately. Now it really becomes possible to sell and buy advertising for the crypt.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
This is a great start for ab-chain project, it is just 2nd mknth of the year and they were able to deal already with 3 clients. More to come guys!
Yes, this is really a good start for the start. and perhaps this will become a determining factor for investors. Such things are sure to interest them

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Attracting new investors is only possible more effectively buy organising a proper signature camping and give good rewards to the supporter of the project. Signature camping can attract huge investors and also some ICO rating platform will increase the investment traffic on the project.
They already have a signature campaign running and are ranked 4.8 on Icobench . Although I don't agree with you that signature campaign is the most effective way to advertise and attract serious investors . Marketing it on social medias could attract alot more people than signature campaigns .

You are right, not all investors are members of this forum. So for me, the best way of advertising is through social medias and other forums and blogs, this will surely attracts many investors.
Yes absoulutely, social media has a lot of power in today's generation. Videos help the most for advertising as a lot of people dont prefer reading, people get a clear understanding through the videos and help spread the idea.

Agree, social medias like facebook, twitter and youtube can help a lot to promote this project. Most specially a short video presentation can explain how this project will work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Agree, social medias like facebook, twitter and youtube can help a lot to promote this project. Most specially a short video presentation can explain how this project will work.

I think for now facebook bans ICO and promotions and advertisements so it is really hard to connect with Facebook. But there are others social media site like Instagram, Medium, Steem, Reddit.

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

I think for now facebook bans ICO and promotions and advertisements so it is really hard to connect with Facebook. But there are others social media site like Instagram, Medium, Steem, Reddit.

You forgot to mention twitter which is the most powerfull one between those you've mentioned . Facebook banning ICO ads is a huge let down from their side but I would understand why they did that considering the amount of Scam ICOs there are. In the future we will see more and more platforms like AB-CHAIN who are dedicated to advertise for ICOs and cryptocurencies ,It would be much easier and more effective to advertise for new start ups.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

So it means that this platform should find its way to make it  more popular by presenting their platform via videos because some people wanted to see first the video before proceeding to read the whitepaper. Well, this project is still in development stage and maybe they will collect some of our/your suggestions for the good of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Sure! We really cannot say how legit a project can be and at the end it usually balls down to the investor’s research and intuition on how the project will fair in the market. Looking at this one though, I really want to believe it should be a viable one, considering that they have a strong project that will be usable and I want to believe the team can deliver
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:40:02 PM

Yeah, nowadays social media controls almost everything. If advertising done right social media could have a great impact. And AB Chain has a great potential to grow
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

You forgot to mention twitter which is the most powerfull one between those you've mentioned . Facebook banning ICO ads is a huge let down from their side but I would understand why they did that considering the amount of Scam ICOs there are. In the future we will see more and more platforms like AB-CHAIN who are dedicated to advertise for ICOs and cryptocurencies ,It would be much easier and more effective to advertise for new start ups.

Yeah, facebook already banned advertisements of new icos, I hope other social medias will not do it too. But if they will ban icos then it will be the advantage of ab-chain because clients will go to ab-chain now.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

The team of AB-CHAIN has already created 3 successful advertising networks which are  Bestcreditoffers.com (an affiliate network in USA ), Creditcardsonline and Qiwi which is an advertising for goods.
This is a great start for ab-chain project, it is just 2nd mknth of the year and they were able to deal already with 3 clients. More to come guys!
Yes, this is really a good start for the start. and perhaps this will become a determining factor for investors. Such things are sure to interest them
the company already have a good start am sure they just need to build up on that and once they have established a ground they will grow exponentially

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

The idea that companies can post ad with cryptocurrency without converting it to fiat is definitely something to look upto ads form the base of any company for growing their project and ideas, and AB-chain is doing a great work and a huge help for new developers
Filling up of balances accounts through crypto from which advertising component it just one of plus of given platform will be produced. There is still much any things, various advertising tools which will convenient control easily and through personal cabinet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

Almost people here knew the news regarding the facebook bannung all the crypto currencies advertisements right? Other people have been made a think about that they will maybe minimize the spreading of information of a certain cryptocurrency. But for me, it is not a disadvantage but infact it is an advantage for the AB-Chain. This will acquire more audience and attention to become a substitute for advertising.
Ban advertising in facebook will only help this project. All the fact is that more and more people will pay attention to advertising purchase exactly in ab-chain. So, that there are no reasons for concern.
There is no point of facebook which many dream will play a tremendous role in AB-Chain platform since AB-Chain itself is a huge system for networks which will publish ads it will easily do survive with all the same rank in meeting their challenges.
But the prolem is, this platform still need to be advertise because it is a new project. Social media is really a big help to attract more investors and also will possibly make it popular.

Superturacoin, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising, so the situation with Facebook banning ICO ads is rather beneficial to AB-CHAIN ad network!
It is beneficial primarily because companies who launches ICO will find another platform where they can advertise their project. Since Facebook will ban advertisements of cryptos and the like, the market of AB-CHAIN will increase. Thus, this project has higher rate of being successful.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

This is where AB-Chain will make a name. With out help of facebook or other sites its hard to introduce to people about ICO. But with the help of this project they can make a way to introduce cryptocurrency without facebook.

Yes, you are right, ab-chain will prove that even if facebook bans the advertisements of icos and new projects, with ab-chain all clients can prove that they don't need facebook for advertising their new icos.
There are still a lot of advertising platforms online and we need not to worry if Facebook bans the advertisement of ICO. With this, it will actually gather support from ICO community that wishes to advertise their ICO. Thus, paving the way to the success of AB-CHAIN.
I also think so, the ban on FB, Medium and Instagram will help the platform to gain popularity and win the trust of advertisers.

No lmao, without FB, Medium and Instagram (three of the most popular plat forms to promote anything) how the heck are they even gonna make any ICO popular? TF

UpsilonTrooper, there are other ways to advertise an ICO besides Facebook. In fact, we never planned to rely heavily on Facebook advertising anyway.
For instance, we can use our own network of publishers, they are all crypto themed websites, so it's high quality traffic.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

That is the pros, and the cons of it in my opinion is that they may have launch this successfuly in the near future but they might not be able to cope with it or focus on ab-chain due to many projects in hand.

reck1ess, all our core team members are working full-time in AB-CHAIN.
These 3 other networks are past projects for the team. All focus is on AB-CHAIN because we believe it will go a very long way and grow to be one
of the leaders in the advertising market!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Very interesting idea, I hope the project will be successful

Thank you so much, gixon!
Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Haha. You can join their bounty and telegram, as make sure as a whitelist for receive their 30 tokens bonus. Huhm. No one answer my question about maximum invest and price of RBT?

PDAngel, there is no maximum amount, however, our hard cap for crowdfunding is $20M. Price of 1 RTB token is $0.35 + bonus. The price is fixed and based on USD.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Ico flourished in 2017 and startup companies was able to raise funds through crowdfunding. Unfortunately some ICOs were just scam fronting as a legitinare project. Now ab-chain will revolutionize advertising through blockchain and definitely they will only advertise the legal ones.

We are living in a world where we don't really know if a project is legal, scam or not. Social media like Facebook is going to be more strict about ICO advertisement and will try to make sure that a project is legitimate. Will AB-Chain have that kind of preventive measurements as well to avoid the projects that tends to scam in the end??
you mean that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform should introduce the Ico projects verification function in order to make sure they are not scammers? I doubt that this is possible.

how do you imagine that? I do not understand how it is possible to introduce a function on the recognition of scammers?
Anna | AB-CHAIN

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:20:08 PM

Yeah we almost hope AB-Chain will be successful. At now what is price of RBT? And have any bonus, maximum invest amount?

Hi there PDAngel! The price of RTB Token right after the main crowdsale is expected to be $0,35. The bonus will gradually go down from 30% to 15% and the maximum investment is not set :^)

Also, the correct name of the token issued by AB-CHAIN is RTB, which stands for Real Time Bidding!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

Hi there PDAngel! The price of RTB Token right after the main crowdsale is expected to be $0,35. The bonus will gradually go down from 30% to 15% and the maximum investment is not set :^)

Also, the correct name of the token issued by AB-CHAIN is RTB, which stands for Real Time Bidding!
Token name is a good formation and i grab the opportunity by availing 30% bonus, am pretty good with the minimum investment and great to deal with AB-Chain as it is an experienced platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: