Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

The network don't just focuses on the place itself but it also recognize the part of the holder. It gives a special attention to the both matter considering it a practical one.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

The network don't just focuses on the place itself but it also recognize the part of the holder. It gives a special attention to the both matter considering it a practical one.

this moya networks give special attentions to Africa strictly because many part or countries in africa dont have enough informations about what is happening in the world and also dont have an access to the internet that they can gather information as easy as we do. maybe there are some certain area in africa that have internet. but with the help of moya networks it will bring internet services with the help of the blockchain technology not just in some part but in the whole africa continent.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

this moya networks give special attentions to Africa strictly because many part or countries in africa dont have enough informations about what is happening in the world and also dont have an access to the internet that they can gather information as easy as we do. maybe there are some certain area in africa that have internet. but with the help of moya networks it will bring internet services with the help of the blockchain technology not just in some part but in the whole africa continent.

Hi. The good news is that more and more people are accessing the internet in Africa via feature phones (non Smart phones). Unfortunately, the speeds are very slow. Moya will be selling its high speed services to wireless operators so they in turn can provide faster data speeds to their end user customers.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

Africa is one of the most populated continent in the world and the high-speed internet connectivity that Moya Networks can provide is extremely in demand.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

Africa is one of the most populated continent in the world and the high-speed internet connectivity that Moya Networks can provide is extremely in demand.

Hi. You are right..Demand for high speed Internet in Africa is extremely high. As a recent article by Ornico said:

Things have changed in mere decades. In the connected global society we live in, it is impossible to conduct business or engage socially without social media – without a digital device in our hands, we are lost.     ----http://website.ornico.co.za/2017/03/internet-in-africa/

Meeting this demand is the main reason for Moya networks.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:24 PM

I hope in near future will be part of this project this will be the perfect project in my country .
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:55:51 PM

The demand for High speed broadband data access is very high in all of Africa. There is no country in Africa that has very deep penetration of high speed internet. This is the problem Moya will help to solve.
umycantik

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

I still do not understand much about this project but I am sure the project will work and this in my opinion is one of the long-term projects are good and safe for investors
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

I still do not understand much about this project but I am sure the project will work and this in my opinion is one of the long-term projects are good and safe for investors

HI . We are Happy to answer any questions you have.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:53:54 PM

Yes, high speed broadband data access in Africa is already an urgent need.
considering that data access has become the main requirement of everyone. good luck in Africa, and can penetrate to other countries that require high-speed data access.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:45 PM

The demand for High speed broadband data access is very high in all of Africa. There is no country in Africa that has very deep penetration of high speed internet. This is the problem Moya will help to solve.

thats good to hear coming for the admin of moya network itself. not only in all of Africa have a high demand for high speed broadband data access even in my country the philippines. hehehe. i hope this project will execute well and i hope no government intervention will happen in your project just like here in the philippines. Smiley
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:21:04 PM

Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.

Yes, you are right. Obviously, this great project not only does help provide fast and reliable source of internet that can help speed up progress in africa, but also give chances to people who are unemployed but have skills or great educational background to finally have jobs. Hats of to this very well thought project.

Another key dynamic of Internet is the use of technologies to develop new businesses that will also help to decrease the unemployment rate. It will also help those existing businesses to access services and improve productivity, and increase their competitiveness domestically and in overseas markets. Because of internet, Africa may trade internationally. It is an economy opportunity for all sectors in business.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:29:21 PM

why I see in the bounty project the most revenue is the signature and reach 70% it is very profitable for them and I make sure the participant who followed the project must be a lot because terkona with the amount of revenue from the signature project
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:33:01 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 07:28:23 PM by Moya Networks

why I see in the bounty project the most revenue is the signature and reach 70% it is very profitable for them and I make sure the participant who followed the project must be a lot because terkona with the amount of revenue from the signature project

We will reward all the signature supporters who help us in promoting the project all over the forum.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

REMEMBER: MORE AFRICANS ON THE INTERNET IS MORE SCAMMERS/BOUNTY BEGGARS.

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS COIN.
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:41:30 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 07:58:22 PM by benalexis12

Don't compare this coin to other. might as well read the whitepaper so your questions will be solved. Download here: https://app.box.com/s/gojspns4vru0jtmf9oicnsm61uvbzwlr or  visit us: https://moyanetworks.com

s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

Moya network takes a first step in building or creating a company that will help the southern part of Africa in overpass  other country by providing a support to make easier access in abundant services of infornation
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

The network intent to provide a high quality of technicality as it can be reliable in way that it can relate and contribute to the economic progress of the place.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

I’ve just read the whitepaper of Moya project. I am so envious. I wish Moya will one day include Asia in their area of penetration. This is one of the main problems of my country right now. Very poor internet connectivity, very poor provider services and sky height prices they charge the consumers. Paying expensively with good and quality service is not much irritating but to pay much and not recieve much will make you explode.

Don't have any firm plans for deploying in Asia ..but you never know Smiley We do think our model will work in any developing part of the world because the problems are the same.

Oww that's sad to know ;<
People here in asia could really use some great projects like this one. We all here are desperate to find something that can change the system. Change the way customers are being treted, internet connections slower than a worm. This haooening to asia if ever will be the greatest achievement we will ever gain.

Let’s not lose hope Vaughn i know one day, when they accomplished their plans in other part of the world they will also think about Asia. Or maybe there will be another project related that would take care of this problem we are having right now here in Asia. Let us only hope for the best.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

Don't compare this coin to other. might as well read the whitepaper so your questions will be solved. Download here: https://app.box.com/s/gojspns4vru0jtmf9oicnsm61uvbzwlr or  visit us: https://moyanetworks.com

I don't have questions. I just want a nice internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: