Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:24:31 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:04:20 PM by Moya Networks

new and different project. watched the videos. a huge comprehensive project. a long-term basis changes in the targeted connections in the world.
 Cool

The Moya project is Huge and comprehensive. We are coordinating quite a few Technical Companies to ensure connecting the ACE Submarine Network to Terrestrial (Land) Networks.

Please our main Video Below for some information:

Moya Network Video: Become a founding member of Moya
                                                 https://youtu.be/5eWbjOz_zfI

This will definitely be a long term project, from what I read it is very hard and risky to place fiber optic cables underwater.. but the reward is very much worth it. If the project would succeed in doing so in africa I hope they can also do it in other countries too.. High hopes for this project. Smiley Especially for africans. Spread the love.

Hi. Submarine cable technology has been around for a very long time. First the cables were copper then they evolved to fibre cables. Laying of submarine cables is done worldwide by Alcatel, Huawei, Tyco, Fujitsu, NEC and others. The ACE cable which is being built by Alcatel started its build in 2010 from France down the West Coast of Africa to South Africa (17,000 Kms). So yes it is a long term project but thankfully it is very close to completion. Thanks for your support.

FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

Based on my experience, I was using a normal cabled internet.. it was really really slow, Download speed is always around 1-3mbps. that aint enough.. But when fiber optic cables entered our country our speed increased to 20mbps. Imagine things and the productivity with that speed.

Let's all help make the world a better place. Smiley Let's help africa.
[/quote]

Most of Africa accesses the internet using feature mobile phones (not smart phones). Very often the speeds are way below 1mbps. So with new mobile technologies (3G and 4G) using the Moya's High speed Broadband services data speeds are bound to increase in Africa.

[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's the other thing..

Below 1mbps is really a pain. So, if you guys will be able to establish in africa. How fast will their connection be?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

new and different project. watched the videos. a huge comprehensive project. a long-term basis changes in the targeted connections in the world.
 Cool

The Moya project is Huge and comprehensive. We are coordinating quite a few Technical Companies to ensure connecting the ACE Submarine Network to Terrestrial (Land) Networks.

This will definitely be a long term project, from what I read it is very hard and risky to place fiber optic cables underwater.. but the reward is very much worth it. If the project would succeed in doing so in africa I hope they can also do it in other countries too.. High hopes for this project. Smiley Especially for africans. Spread the love.

Hi. Submarine cable technology has been around for a very long time. First the cables were copper then they evolved to fibre cables. Laying of submarine cables is done worldwide by Alcatel, Huawei, Tyco, Fujitsu, NEC and others. The ACE cable which is being built by Alcatel started its build in 2010 from France down the West Coast of Africa to South Africa (17,000 Kms). So yes it is a long term project but thankfully it is very close to completion. Thanks for your support.

Thankyou too for a very unique project, not only unique but it will be for a cause.

Projects like this should be supported worldwide.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:19:37 AM

Based on my experience, I was using a normal cabled internet.. it was really really slow, Download speed is always around 1-3mbps. that aint enough.. But when fiber optic cables entered our country our speed increased to 20mbps. Imagine things and the productivity with that speed.

Most of Africa accesses the internet using feature mobile phones (not smart phones). Very often the speeds are way below 1mbps. So with new mobile technologies (3G and 4G) using the Moya's High speed Broadband services data speeds are bound to increase in Africa.

[/quote]

Below 1mbps is really a pain. So, if you guys will be able to establish in africa. How fast will their connection be?
[/quote]

Depends on the End Users technology (e.g. mobile, Fibre modem, WiFi). We estimate 5-20Mbps. We will have plenty of speed on our end so as the end user technologies improve some customers will be able to get speeds up to 50Mbps. Keep in mind that average African speeds is 0.4Mbps.

FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

[/quote]

Depends on the End Users technology (e.g. mobile, Fibre modem, WiFi). We estimate 5-20Mbps. We will have plenty of speed on our end so as the end user technologies improve some customers will be able to get speeds up to 50Mbps. Keep in mind that average African speeds is 0.4Mbps.

[/quote]

Thankyou for this information. That's a big difference, make it happen moya networks, we're counting on you Cheesy

seesky

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:18 AM

Your plans and ideas are good, but need to improve,
 the project can do better, execution is a problem, brave to do it.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

Your plans and ideas are good, but need to improve,
 the project can do better, execution is a problem, brave to do it.

Hi. We are open to suggestions. What improvements do you suggests? Regards
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:17:46 AM

Let's Help Moya project to help Africa. Crypocurrency is also a way on helping other countries to develop and improve their way living. Let us be a world changer by investing in this Huge project of MOYA.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

Let's Help Moya project to help Africa. Crypocurrency is also a way on helping other countries to develop and improve their way living. Let us be a world changer by investing in this Huge project of MOYA.

MOYA NETWORKS deserves a recognition for helping out Africa, a fast and quality internet service that MOYA NETWORKS will provide,  is a good start for Africa to explore more opportunities to improve Africa in different areas.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

[/quote]

Thankyou for this information. That's a big difference, make it happen moya networks, we're counting on you Cheesy
[/quote]

We are anxious to get the project going. Thanks for your support.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

from 0.4 MBPS to 5-50 Mbps, that is a huge difference! Africa must be very excited to use MOYA NETWORKS internet service.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.

I feel you bro. Here in our country the internet is too slow and expensive (not worth it for our money). I do not know why they can't make it fast and affordable internet, yet the countries in our neighbor can achieve those. We are also surrounded by bodies of water, so it might be possible to build that kind of internet connection here.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

This is great idea for African country. i hope developer needs to focus on the internet. Slow internet makes the business weak, so i support Moya networks for bringing data to Africa. hope the government will support this project.

FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.

I feel you bro. Here in our country the internet is too slow and expensive (not worth it for our money). I do not know why they can't make it fast and affordable internet, yet the countries in our neighbor can achieve those. We are also surrounded by bodies of water, so it might be possible to build that kind of internet connection here.

Maybe we are all from the same country? lol.

Too Slow and yet too EXPENSIVE. I hope when moya launches people in africa will say Fast and Cheap.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

Cool

i know plenty huge companies or big investors have the idea or plan to have internet connections in african countries but with moya networks is just making it to a whole new level with the help of blockchain technology through moya networks they we can serve african people high speed internet connection with cheap or affordable price. this project will open other businesses how important or useful blockchain technology is.
Bobubil

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

Grin
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

[/quote]

from 0.4 MBPS to 5-50 Mbps, that is a huge difference! Africa must be very excited to use MOYA NETWORKS internet service.
[/quote]

It really is that slow!
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

[/quote]

It really is that slow!
[/quote]

here in the Philippines our internet connection is very slow.. our 2 giant telecommunication companies manipulate every player that enter the marker.. they monopolize the communication industries.. thats why even their service is so slow to the point cant even watch movies in the internet or download movies. we cant do anything because they are the only one that provides internet service. i hope in african countries this will not happen as well. with the help of moya network that they will provide 10-50mbps connection thats good thing..
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

It really is that slow!

here in the Philippines our internet connection is very slow.. our 2 giant telecommunication companies manipulate every player that enter the marker.. they monopolize the communication industries.. thats why even their service is so slow to the point cant even watch movies in the internet or download movies. we cant do anything because they are the only one that provides internet service. i hope in african countries this will not happen as well. with the help of moya network that they will provide 10-50mbps connection thats good thing..

when politics is involved in any aspect of technology, always expect dirty manipulation and profit-oriented mindsets. i do hope moya will have contingencies to deal with these kinds of things.

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

This is a stepping stone for the development of the country.

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the project.

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Fost nailed it, fast internet means more jobs for africans since almost all of the jobs around the world can be done via remote. Also thank you zeidfreak for that information about tech start-ups, but having a tech startup without fast internet is nothing so this project MOYA NETWORK will be a big addition for those startups. Faster upload and download speed means faster work will be done.

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

This is a stepping stone for the development of the country.

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

that is right sir almost all of us are already relying ourselves on the inernet connection. and it is needed by all countries acually that is why we have the moya network in africa for the to have a great internet connections and be updated to the happening all around the globe. big thanks to the project of the moya network.

this generation of young people relying on the internet nowadays so why african people cant do it? we need to help them to use internet as well to moya network .. with the affordable fast internet connection african people can connect to the world. new information will spread to that continent in the help of this project. promising project and good intention for helping africa. africa need to be develop just like any other country. africa maybe the richest continent someday Smiley

MOYA NETWORK connecting AFRICA to the world, i just thought that this is a very good slogan for MOYA NETWORKS because this is exactly what MOYA NETWORK does.

I agree to above comment that MOYA NETWORK aims to connect AFRICA to the world using FAST and RELIABLE internet connection. I love MOYA NETWORKS project and I hope that after AFRICA they will help more remote places.

Thanks for your support. We will keep an open mind regarding deploying our services outside of Africa Smiley

I personally agree that having fast internet is also a way to a high economic status because it really makes the people connected with the world. People in Africa can create a lot of money through the use of internet. In time they will be active in Cryptoworld that will make this Moya ICO active and strong. More power MOYA!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: