Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:00:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

Cost of using Fibre is dropping and it is a much better technology!

Oh I see. That's a good news for us. I know fiber optic cable has the advantage of not being subject to electrical interference. So the goal of MOYA to bring data to Africa at the speed of light is achievable because fiber optic cables uses light to transmit information.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

Moya is determined to enhance the way Africa accesses, they will enjoy the fast speed network in the near future and bring technology to African nations that is already commonplace in other areas of the world.

The more they have access to internet/technology they will get a chance to make them more literate that will improve their way of living, they can have access to more opportunities and their employment rate will increase. Say hello to the progressive nation of Africa! 
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

Cost of using Fibre is dropping and it is a much better technology!

Oh I see. That's a good news for us. I know fiber optic cable has the advantage of not being subject to electrical interference. So the goal of MOYA to bring data to Africa at the speed of light is achievable because fiber optic cables uses light to transmit information.

Thanks to all for your support.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

good luck dev i suport this coin and i will participate in your ICO
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:42:47 AM

Moya network will probably provide an advance and convenient service that may help the community progress and revolutionize through time.
It may lend an opportunity by providing youth an easy access of knowledge which they can develop.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

It providing a quality connection will be useful tool not just to the place but more specifically to the students.
 Education can be much fun and easy when things needed or required are can be access easily. This can provide a wide range of knowledge
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:24 AM

This company project may offers professional development that might breakthrough advancement of knowledge through which people been waiting for as an empowerment
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

It is helpful to the community through which it'll develops the potential to progress by means of Internet in this technology based society.
It will eventually lift the status of the place through social media interaction with other foreign countries
eclipsedolton

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:13 AM

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

Where do you plan to have the NOC ( Network Operations Centre) ? With the kind of operations planned it will be ideal to have atleast 2 NOCs..
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

Hi. There are competitors. They are typically Government owned phone companies. Our model is to compete with these companies by deploying less expensive services of higher capacity.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

Where do you plan to have the NOC ( Network Operations Centre) ? With the kind of operations planned it will be ideal to have atleast 2 NOCs..
Hello sir. the Network Operations centre will be in Johannesburg with a secondary NOC in Accra Ghana.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:54:10 PM

I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.

Me too, a project as good as this is really worth supporting. Because, Having access to a very high-speed internet is equivalent to having a ticket for a fast ride heading to progress. This opens up a lot of doors for learning, sharing information and so much more. If this really does happen in africa, then i think it will not only be a big step forward for crypto currencies, but also for Africa itself. We may see a better africa a few years from now because of this amazing project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:43:03 PM

Hi. There are competitors. They are typically Government owned phone companies. Our model is to compete with these companies by deploying less expensive services of higher capacity.
Good you will. We’ll see what would be the steps this existing providers will do to recover  their expensive and poor data services. I am wondering if they would really compete with moya or they will embrace moya as their new provider, maybe would be bettter for them.
vaughn125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

I’ve just read the whitepaper of Moya project. I am so envious. I wish Moya will one day include Asia in their area of penetration. This is one of the main problems of my country right now. Very poor internet connectivity, very poor provider services and sky height prices they charge the consumers. Paying expensively with good and quality service is not much irritating but to pay much and not recieve much will make you explode.

Don't have any firm plans for deploying in Asia ..but you never know Smiley We do think our model will work in any developing part of the world because the problems are the same.

Oww that's sad to know ;<
People here in asia could really use some great projects like this one. We all here are desperate to find something that can change the system. Change the way customers are being treted, internet connections slower than a worm. This haooening to asia if ever will be the greatest achievement we will ever gain.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:53:31 PM

Good you will. We’ll see what would be the steps this existing providers will do to recover  their expensive and poor data services. I am wondering if they would really compete with moya or they will embrace moya as their new provider, maybe would be bettter for them.
Embracing competition is just not in their corporate DNA  Smiley  We are ready.
vaughn125

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.

Yes, you are right. Obviously, this great project not only does help provide fast and reliable source of internet that can help speed up progress in africa, but also give chances to people who are unemployed but have skills or great educational background to finally have jobs. Hats of to this very well thought project.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:54:51 AM

Kudoos to MOYA for such a noble cause. Would love to see MOYA move from Africa to the rest of the Globe that would benefit your mission and vision. #Cheers

yeah this project will make africa a prosperous country with MOYA project they can be updated with the new trends in the world and participate in the market movement much faster because internet connects people and industries. Big business opportunity is waiting for africa with the initiation project of MOYA Africa will not be left out

And if this pushes through in the nearest future, then Africa will perform a whole lot better in utilizing the world wide web for business, education, online government facilities and the likes since the goal is data at the speed of light. Though i wish security be addressed immediately as MOYA progress on the project.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:25 AM

Moya is determined to enhance the way Africa accesses, they will enjoy the fast speed network in the near future and bring technology to African nations that is already commonplace in other areas of the world.

The more they have access to internet/technology they will get a chance to make them more literate that will improve their way of living, they can have access to more opportunities and their employment rate will increase. Say hello to the progressive nation of Africa! 

you're right about that. countries that has access to internet/technology has a better chance to have all the informations needed for education and for them to be aware what happen to the world that we into. this kind of project will make africa a better country.. africa will have a big benefits from it.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:27:06 AM

Token will represents as a compensation for the fulfilment of the obligation stated by the company. Such giving much sense of gratification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: