Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.

Internet now is very important thing into our generation actually, anywhere you/we  go internet is everywhere. So I think Moya could have a big part of the development when in terms of technology in particularly in bringing data to Africa.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.

Internet now is very important thing into our generation actually, anywhere you/we  go internet is everywhere. So I think Moya could have a big part of the development when in terms of technology in particularly in bringing data to Africa.
the ERA of encyclopedia is all gone, we are on the internet base now, the cost of encyclopedia will give you so mnay computer to use, the use of the books are not a friendly one than the initernet that we are having now ! this is what moya will provide to that country and students..
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Im glad that the CEO of MOYA has good reputation. Now I can assure myself that it can grow as the leading ICO in Africa because they showcase quality service of internet and they have experienced in running communication company.
I am also glad with it that moya CEO has a good dignity and reputation and no wonder why they have a supporters who is aggressively promoting their project here. Don't worry I am one of them supporting you too.
It is the people behind MOYA that makes this ICO really interesting. You could see their credentials on how they have been working in this kind of industry for so long.

It’s reassuring to have this kind of person leading the project and even serving as its public face. How about the rest of the team? The CEO alone can’t achieve Moya’s promised heights without a good team.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:01:32 PM

MOYA the fast internet to be done in african how lucky hey are to have this project when  will a company have an interest like this on my country ? i am happy for you africa and hope to have like this soon
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:06 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Im glad that the CEO of MOYA has good reputation. Now I can assure myself that it can grow as the leading ICO in Africa because they showcase quality service of internet and they have experienced in running communication company.
I am also glad with it that moya CEO has a good dignity and reputation and no wonder why they have a supporters who is aggressively promoting their project here. Don't worry I am one of them supporting you too.
It is the people behind MOYA that makes this ICO really interesting. You could see their credentials on how they have been working in this kind of industry for so long.

It’s reassuring to have this kind of person leading the project and even serving as its public face. How about the rest of the team? The CEO alone can’t achieve Moya’s promised heights without a good team.

Moya's team is made up of very experienced telecommunications professionals.

For example, Moya's senior advisor Dr. Victor Lawrence worked in the information technology and communications R&D field for over thirty years, he retired as Vice President, Advanced Communications Technology - Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, where he led the development of technologies for worldwide communications networks.

Ghanaian Dr.Victor B. Lawrence is credited as the inventor of signal processing in telecommunication, an invention that made the modern internet more efficient. "While Dr. Lawrence himself might not necessarily be a household name, his invention of signal processing in telecommunications has had far-reaching impact. An electrical engineer who spent the majority of his career at Bell Laboratories, Lawrence's work essentially made the modern Internet we know today possible. He improved Internet transmission, made high-speed connections more widely available, and kick-started the spread of the web globally".

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/national-inventors-hall-of-fame-announces-2016-inductees/

For his contributions to the development of  Internet transmission Dr. Lawrence was inducted to the USA National Inventors Hall of Fame:

https://youtu.be/1i0zyouwWSs

MOYA'S   TEAM

Carrington Phillip:         https://za.linkedin.com/in/carrington-phillip-3a671476

Jason Berry:                 http://www.linkedin.com/in/gettothefarm

Sibusiso Zindela:           https://za.linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-zindela-09618322

Dr. Victor Lawrence:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-lawrence-31080951

tatalin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

what i like with MOYA ? !! SIMPLE!! this is the answer and a big help for the development for african people.. we can have this as a start of new life for them and will have extra job through online

That is right. It will create more jobs through online, that will help those people to have a convenient life because we all know the situation on most areas in Africa.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
tatalin

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

Internet is certainly one of the best technology of mankind. Internet has made life so easier that become an indispensable part of every aspect of our life. One of the best benefits that internet users enjoy is communication. Because of MOYA, people living in completely different areas in the world can communicate with each other smoothly through the internet.

benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

Moya will offer a range of lower priced world class Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (“SDH”) and Internet Protocol (“IP”) network transport services that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of African Internet Service Providers (ISP’s), international carriers, Internet access providers, large multi-national businesses and governments.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:04:37 PM

Millions in Africa have simply bypassed traditional infrastructure stages such as landlines and branch banking, skipping straight to cellular telephony and mobile money.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:43:20 PM

Internet is certainly one of the best technology of mankind. Internet has made life so easier that become an indispensable part of every aspect of our life. One of the best benefits that internet users enjoy is communication. Because of MOYA, people living in completely different areas in the world can communicate with each other smoothly through the internet.

Yes Moya networks will help Africa to boost the speed of the internet that's why people in Africa will enjoy in the next few years to communicate their love ones around the globe without any hassle or intermittent.

benalexis12

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

There is a lot of potential for IT and internet-related services and expansion on the continent of Africa but it all starts with the connectivity and Moya Networks is aiming to provide high speed connectivity with the help of its value investors.

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:41:06 AM

Indeed, broadband data entry in Africa has already been a sudden need.given that information entry is just about the main dependence on everybody. best of luck in The african continent, and may penetrate to other countries that need high-speed data access.

i agree with you sir, definitely it wil be a game changer on the social media activities in Africa that requires a high speed internet. Best of luck to the MOYA team

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:42:26 AM

Yes, and I believe all every country and its people deserves to have a better network towards a better way of life. Internet has made so many lives easier and connecting countries, people, and family.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

moya networks is huge projectand this project will continent of africa moya will bring the fastest internet like a speed of light ,they buildunderground cable by using submarines the length is about thousand kilometers from africa to europe and deep around 47km i hope this project will became successful someday and thankyou to be part of this campaign.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Hello all. Contrary to popular belief Africa is actually a wealthy continent with lots of resources -Gold, Oil, Gas, Diamonds and the worlds youngest population. Africa currently has some of the world's fastest growing economies (Ethiopia Tanzania, Djibouti).

Africa lacks infrastructure like like high speed Internet to help its economies grow even faster. Moya is all about deploying communications infrastructure to help Africa's economies grow.

You’ve not mentioned Nigeria. If i am nit mistaken Nigeria supplies oil to several countries in the world but aside from being rich in natural resources and some countries are really advancing in technology, i’ve read that in some of the countries here corruption is very rampant. Like giving poor services and charge the consumers too expensively.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

Indeed, broadband data entry in Africa has already been a sudden need.given that information entry is just about the main dependence on everybody. best of luck in The african continent, and may penetrate to other countries that need high-speed data access.

i agree with you sir, definitely it wil be a game changer on the social media activities in Africa that requires a high speed internet. Best of luck to the MOYA team

Yeah It will definitely change how the internet usage and social media even the communications in african region if this project succeed. The need of good internet connection is a must for our current generation because it is the one of methods used in everyday communications like emails and etc. etc.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip

For example, Moya's senior advisor Dr. Victor Lawrence worked in the information technology and communications R&D field for over thirty years, he retired as Vice President, Advanced Communications Technology - Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, where he led the development of technologies for worldwide communications networks.

Ghanaian Dr.Victor B. Lawrence is credited as the inventor of signal processing in telecommunication, an invention that made the modern internet more efficient. "While Dr. Lawrence himself might not necessarily be a household name, his invention of signal processing in telecommunications has had far-reaching impact. An electrical engineer who spent the majority of his career at Bell Laboratories, Lawrence's work essentially made the modern Internet we know today possible. He improved Internet transmission, made high-speed connections more widely available, and kick-started the spread of the web globally".

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/national-inventors-hall-of-fame-announces-2016-inductees/

For his contributions to the development of  Internet transmission Dr. Lawrence was inducted to the USA National Inventors Hall of Fame:

MOYA'S   TEAM

Carrington Phillip:         https://za.linkedin.com/in/carrington-phillip-3a671476

Sibusiso Zindela:           https://za.linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-zindela-09618322

Those are exceptional qualifications indeed. I hope their heart and determination for the project won't ever waver, and they will see it through to its completion, implementation, and beyond.

Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Hello all. Contrary to popular belief Africa is actually a wealthy continent with lots of resources -Gold, Oil, Gas, Diamonds and the worlds youngest population. Africa currently has some of the world's fastest growing economies (Ethiopia Tanzania, Djibouti).

Africa lacks infrastructure like like high speed Internet to help its economies grow even faster. Moya is all about deploying communications infrastructure to help Africa's economies grow.

You’ve not mentioned Nigeria. If i am nit mistaken Nigeria supplies oil to several countries in the world but aside from being rich in natural resources and some countries are really advancing in technology, i’ve read that in some of the countries here corruption is very rampant. Like giving poor services and charge the consumers too expensively.

Hello. Nigeria has one of the largest economies of Africa's 54 countries. It has a thriving IT sector along with Kenya, Ghana and South Africa. 

There are countries in Africa-like the rest of the world - where corruption is a problem to development and hampers the delivery of services. Moya as an international business runs its business according to international best practices of transparency and good governance.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip

MOYA'S   TEAM

Those are exceptional qualifications indeed. I hope their heart and determination for the project won't ever waver, and they will see it through to its completion, implementation, and beyond.

Seeing their profiles made me sure that this project will be successful because they are very experienced in this type of bussiness. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: