Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:42:43 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Hello all. Contrary to popular belief Africa is actually a wealthy continent with lots of resources -Gold, Oil, Gas, Diamonds and the worlds youngest population. Africa currently has some of the world's fastest growing economies (Ethiopia Tanzania, Djibouti).

Africa lacks infrastructure like like high speed Internet to help its economies grow even faster. Moya is all about deploying communications infrastructure to help Africa's economies grow.

You’ve not mentioned Nigeria. If i am nit mistaken Nigeria supplies oil to several countries in the world but aside from being rich in natural resources and some countries are really advancing in technology, i’ve read that in some of the countries here corruption is very rampant. Like giving poor services and charge the consumers too expensively.

Hello. Nigeria has one of the largest economies of Africa's 54 countries. It has a thriving IT sector along with Kenya, Ghana and South Africa. 

There are countries in Africa-like the rest of the world - where corruption is a problem to development and hampers the delivery of services. Moya as an international business runs its business according to international best practices of transparency and good governance.

agree , even with internet service there is corruption, and this results to a poor service. Bringing in companies like Moya Networks with a quality service based on international standards will change the internet game that the local corrupted internet company provides. this will give them a good and healthy competition to improve their service otherwise they would lose all of it to Moya Networks.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

Hello all. Contrary to popular belief Africa is actually a wealthy continent with lots of resources -Gold, Oil, Gas, Diamonds and the worlds youngest population. Africa currently has some of the world's fastest growing economies (Ethiopia Tanzania, Djibouti).

Africa lacks infrastructure like like high speed Internet to help its economies grow even faster. Moya is all about deploying communications infrastructure to help Africa's economies grow.

You’ve not mentioned Nigeria. If i am nit mistaken Nigeria supplies oil to several countries in the world but aside from being rich in natural resources and some countries are really advancing in technology, i’ve read that in some of the countries here corruption is very rampant. Like giving poor services and charge the consumers too expensively.

Hello. Nigeria has one of the largest economies of Africa's 54 countries. It has a thriving IT sector along with Kenya, Ghana and South Africa. 

There are countries in Africa-like the rest of the world - where corruption is a problem to development and hampers the delivery of services. Moya as an international business runs its business according to international best practices of transparency and good governance.

These are very detailed explanation regarding which areas would the be focus of MOYA. Thanks for sharing this one. You mentioned that there is an issue in the government of Africa, do we see any potential stopper in this? towards the development we are planning? Thanks.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

that's not true

These are very detailed explanation regarding which areas would the be focus of MOYA. Thanks for sharing this one. You mentioned that there is an issue in the government of Africa, do we see any potential stopper in this? towards the development we are planning? Thanks.

Moya should focus on 1 place at a time. Expansion is easy once they got stable on one place.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

moya will bring data in africa as fast like speed of light this date are more helpful to the citizen of africa and i think there will be a lots of investors that will invest of this project i hope this project will became successful someday and thankyou to be part of this campaign.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:39:11 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:55:33 AM by Moya Networks

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

MOYA NETWORK TOKENS (MTK)
               ON SALE NOW
 CURRENT ROUND 30% DISCOUNT

https://moyanetworks.com/
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

ON SALE NOW

How was this round going? This is a very great discount. Hopefully investors wouldn't get left out on this round.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

ON SALE NOW

How was this round going? This is a very great discount. Hopefully investors wouldn't get left out on this round.

Hi. The round is steady. Investors have 9 days left to get the 30% discount!
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

It seems like this will be a good project for investment
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:55:47 AM

that's not true

Sad to say that corruption really stops progress for other countries. It's really hard to advance if your officials or companies are corrupt and can't give you any good services. And you don't have a choice because they are the only options. Let's trust moya, Their company and staff have good background

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

that's not true

And the good thing here sir is the government will not have any relation to this project so there will be no chance for them to corrupt if i am not mistaken? It is true i’ve read about Nigeria. This country is very advance and the economy is really blooming aside from the fact that it has corrupt government.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:37:04 AM

that's not true

And the good thing here sir is the government will not have any relation to this project so there will be no chance for them to corrupt if i am not mistaken? It is true i’ve read about Nigeria. This country is very advance and the economy is really blooming aside from the fact that it has corrupt government.

I think it's best not to dwell on the possible political aspect (or corruption for that matter) of the Moya's project. Part of Moya's vision is conquering the vast ocean that will connect Africa to the rest of the world at the speed of light, i think they will do all they could not to compromise all their vested efforts.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

Yes it will be profitable, Moya will be huge in the upcoming years to come. Government needs to help Moya to sustain their development.

that's not true

I think it's best not to dwell on the possible political aspect (or corruption for that matter) of the Moya's project. Part of Moya's vision is conquering the vast ocean that will connect Africa to the rest of the world at the speed of light, i think they will do all they could not to compromise all their vested efforts.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:50 AM

Internet offers the potential to make information and booking facilities available to large numbers of tourists at relatively low costs. It also provides a tool for communication between tourism suppliers, intermediaries, as well as end-consumers. MOya networks can help boost tourism in Africa through their internet service.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

ON SALE NOW

Are you going to publish any figures about the ongoing token sale round?
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

ON SALE NOW

Have asked platform company to implement
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

Internet offers the potential to make information and booking facilities available to large numbers of tourists at relatively low costs. It also provides a tool for communication between tourism suppliers, intermediaries, as well as end-consumers. MOya networks can help boost tourism in Africa through their internet service.

Great point of view coming from a potential business perspective. I highly encourage others to post their ideas on this thread on the business opportunities that might come once Moya starts to implement their projects.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Having clearly stated here the credentials of the brains behind MOYA project, There is no doubt that MOYA will really be the turning point in the intrenet industry in Africa.

You’re corrext the credential and background of the people behind moya is absolutely fantastic this will succeed for sure

Good thing that we know that our investment are in good hands because the people behind MOYA NETWORK are well experienced the business world. Moya is really working well because I can now see sime advertisment on social media!
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

moya @ 30 percent discount! not bad to grab the opportunity, moya will serve as a door of development in africa this will give so much  fortune to people .. as we all know business is growing with the internet connection through social medias and other platform.
if0nlyweknew

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

Yes, Without an web you cannot entry Bitcoin. Bitcoin is exchanged digitally whichrequires you to definitely have at least a computer/telephone with an web to begin with. Also, Bit oin solely depends on the internet and when web is sabotage or crash certainly Bitcoin may also crash.c
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:07 PM

ON SALE NOW

Oh huh! Gotta grab this opportunity before it will be late. 30% discount is a lot so better take this opportunity to buy now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: