Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.

Many business will open because of this Moya. Hope people in Africa will adopt cryptocurrency so that they will have finacial freedom as well. Im happy with the this project.

That is right. It will give Africa unlimited opportunities because of Internet. And MOYA will help them to achieve that by giving them a fast and stable internet connection.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

hi! I know that Moya networks will be designed for a faster internet connection but, with the volume of users/consumers in the continent will it still be sufficient to supply a good speed to everyone there? like in my place right now, even the fastest internet provider we have here, as time goes by as subscribers volume get bigger and bigger, it came to a point wherein the speed we have right now is not as fast as it was before.

In my honest opinion this is possible. Judging by how the moya team are pretty hands on with their job. Because you see, a network slowing down can have a lot of things included as to why it is happening. One reason can be poor maintenance, in my experience, cables that are not well maintained, checked and cleaned can really have bad effects to the network. Another can be because of hackers getting free connections from your network(really have tonwatch out for that). And lastly, human error. By this i mean poor maintenance of your own units and own cables within your property. This is your obligation as a user.

But, if the problem isn't really on what i have stated, then i think moya has already thought of this many times and have already deviced a plan to know what to do if a the said problem arises.

I think they will be providing services area by area, one by one.

For example for a certain area their server's capacity can accommodate 100 people, they will only allow 100 people to connect to their ports.

So that there will be no server traffic. but in the long run moya can add more servers to the area, Sure of this Smiley
I understand what you mean but in my place, i am subscribed to a leading internet provider right now with a very good price but because of these advantAges more and more subscriber are shifting to this company and its been noticed that there are places specially the more crowded area wherein everybody is using internet in peak hours then the speed becomes so slow compared to how it was when it was new.

Point taken.

I think moya can control that, they have international standards. Like what I said, If you have a capacity of only 100 and you don't over crowd it, I think that even if all the users use the connection at the same time It won't matter Cheesy
I think the problem stated on this conversation is only applicable to countries where in data for internet providers are totally monopolized, meaning they can control the price and the bandwidth provided to the market. I think Moya is way different to those kinds of providers.

I think all data providers can really do what they want with the connections they provide. It is only a matter of being fair to your customers. Have experienced my service provider decreasing my connection speeds and returned it to normal after making a complaint. But my girlfriend who used the same service still has the slow connection since she was afraid to complain about their internet connection. I might do it for her anywhere within this week.

Judging by how moya is making an approach, i think moya networks Will really be fair to their customers since they know first-hand how slow connections make people's lives and jobs even harder. If i were a resident in Africa, moya will be my hest choice.
No. In my place, they have the same speed for all subscribers, it only depends on the package a person is paying. If someone pays for a smaller gigabyte, it has same speed with the rest but as soon as he finishes his gigabytes his connection will slow down. I mean the same speed for all only in the packages differ. But since they have more and more subscribers moving to them their fast connections became slower now. There are even days specially weekends when we can hardly browse.

If that happens I hope that moya will increase capping and make it cheaper for their customers Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
tatalin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:54:14 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 04:20:31 PM by tatalin

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

hi! I know that Moya networks will be designed for a faster internet connection but, with the volume of users/consumers in the continent will it still be sufficient to supply a good speed to everyone there? like in my place right now, even the fastest internet provider we have here, as time goes by as subscribers volume get bigger and bigger, it came to a point wherein the speed we have right now is not as fast as it was before.

In my honest opinion this is possible. Judging by how the moya team are pretty hands on with their job. Because you see, a network slowing down can have a lot of things included as to why it is happening. One reason can be poor maintenance, in my experience, cables that are not well maintained, checked and cleaned can really have bad effects to the network. Another can be because of hackers getting free connections from your network(really have tonwatch out for that). And lastly, human error. By this i mean poor maintenance of your own units and own cables within your property. This is your obligation as a user.

But, if the problem isn't really on what i have stated, then i think moya has already thought of this many times and have already deviced a plan to know what to do if a the said problem arises.

For example for a certain area their server's capacity can accommodate 100 people, they will only allow 100 people to connect to their ports.

So that there will be no server traffic. but in the long run moya can add more servers to the area, Sure of this Smiley
I understand what you mean but in my place, i am subscribed to a leading internet provider right now with a very good price but because of these advantAges more and more subscriber are shifting to this company and its been noticed that there are places specially the more crowded area wherein everybody is using internet in peak hours then the speed becomes so slow compared to how it was when it was new.

Point taken.

I think moya can control that, they have international standards. Like what I said, If you have a capacity of only 100 and you don't over crowd it, I think that even if all the users use the connection at the same time It won't matter Cheesy
I think the problem stated on this conversation is only applicable to countries where in data for internet providers are totally monopolized, meaning they can control the price and the bandwidth provided to the market. I think Moya is way different to those kinds of providers.

I think all data providers can really do what they want with the connections they provide. It is only a matter of being fair to your customers. Have experienced my service provider decreasing my connection speeds and returned it to normal after making a complaint. But my girlfriend who used the same service still has the slow connection since she was afraid to complain about their internet connection. I might do it for her anywhere within this week.

Judging by how moya is making an approach, i think moya networks Will really be fair to their customers since they know first-hand how slow connections make people's lives and jobs even harder. If i were a resident in Africa, moya will be my hest choice.
No. In my place, they have the same speed for all subscribers, it only depends on the package a person is paying. If someone pays for a smaller gigabyte, it has same speed with the rest but as soon as he finishes his gigabytes his connection will slow down. I mean the same speed for all only in the packages differ. But since they have more and more subscribers moving to them their fast connections became slower now. There are even days specially weekends when we can hardly browse.

If that happens I hope that moya will increase capping and make it cheaper for their customers Cheesy

Having its own internet submarine connection is advantageous because the connection will no longer travel that far to reach its users. And having its own will cost less, that is why MOYA can provide internet to African people at affordable price.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:57:44 AM

The Moya Networks project aims to bring transparency to the wholesale market in southern Africa and make efforts to improve the Internet connection in the area. This is significant for African people, and expects it to go better and better. Wink Smiley
tatalin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:25 PM

The Moya Networks project aims to bring transparency to the wholesale market in southern Africa and make efforts to improve the Internet connection in the area. This is significant for African people, and expects it to go better and better. Wink Smiley

That is right. Having use of internet connection will give you the best possible ways to develop your business. It will help thru online advertisement to find potential customers leading to higher profit.

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

Nowdays, people really need new ways to advertice ther bussines. In my opininon this project really help people. Smiley Good Luck devs! Hope in your success

it all boils down on how the marketing side build and pump their ads... it all depends on the strategy made by each marketing head. Hope MOYA project has a great marketing team Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
tatalin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

Nowdays, people really need new ways to advertice ther bussines. In my opininon this project really help people. Smiley Good Luck devs! Hope in your success

it all boils down on how the marketing side build and pump their ads... it all depends on the strategy made by each marketing head. Hope MOYA project has a great marketing team Smiley

It will surely succeed. MOYA has a great plan and it will change the future of Africa.

Mustard!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

It will surely succeed. MOYA has a great plan and it will change the future of Africa.

Lets just all hope that all coins will be sold out during the duration of this project Smiley

Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
johntradez

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:19:38 PM

I love seeing blockchain projects that are doing good in the world and not just raking in cash. The profit sharing will make it difficult for some people to get involved because that will classify MOYA as a security. Other than that this seems like a small project that can blow up once it gains some more attention.
tatalin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
I am also thinking the same. Africa is one of the less advance continent though not the whole continent and this project is going to make a big  breakthrough for them and get up economically. It could be a starting point for them to progress and be one of the leading countries in the world.

That is right. This is the preparation for their developmental stage. I know African people have lots of skills. This will surely make them advance.

Mustard!!!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:17 AM

I love seeing blockchain projects that are doing good in the world and not just raking in cash. The profit sharing will make it difficult for some people to get involved because that will classify MOYA as a security. Other than that this seems like a small project that can blow up once it gains some more attention.

same here sir, MOYA project will be very helpful to Africa, not only in making their internet faster but in all aspects of their economy. Thumbs up to MOYA project.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

Point taken.

Having its own internet submarine connection is advantageous because the connection will no longer travel that far to reach its users. And having its own will cost less, that is why MOYA can provide internet to African people at affordable price.
i really hope it will. well, let us just see. if moya will indeed make it and will make a record breaking change in the internet connection world, i really hope same project will also be started in my continent. i would be envying Africa by then if they will be the only continent enjoying good internet connection.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:53:56 AM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
Faster network is the key for development of countries in terms of business growth. Africa would be one of the key market places for this kinds of development. This is a good starting country for MOYA since given the current set up, we could see a drastic result in terms of the users that would benefit on the project.
supplyabject

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:05:11 AM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

Moya accepts Ethereum (eth) and Bitcoin (btc)
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:27:33 AM

Good thing about their project is by helping their country man while we are also gaining through this project. Hope that more  people will realize it’s potential.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

The current round will end in a day.

I heard many invested. I hope it will be like that until the ico ends Cheesy

I'm very excited and have lots of hope for this project.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

Not just many but the count of investor is overwhelming. I hope ICO will be sold out so that the project can launch as soon as possible. SO that Moya network presence will be felt in Africa.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Not just many but the count of investor is overwhelming. I hope ICO will be sold out so that the project can launch as soon as possible. SO that Moya network presence will be felt in Africa.

It’s really a good thing that I found this thread! My trust boost whenever I saw someone replys to me. Moya ICO will surely make impact to the world.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

Yes. I hope this ICO fund they will have will be able to fund all the expenses they will be needing for depeloping this project. Too good to lose this opportunity. This project is for a good cause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: