Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Are your cables pass the standards in environmental safety? Is it safe for the sea creatures? I hope it is so it will not affect marine life.

Hello. The cables have been certified by various International agencies as being safe for deployment in the Oceans. Typically, the submarine cable is about the width of a garden hose and some sea life use it as an anchor to grow.

Alright then so the project is going smoothly. Im glad that you keep on answering our questions. You just prove us that we are in safe hands.

Every investors need an assurance of course, especially on this kind of a project in the ico. So, I think Moya was being in progress according to their plan as well of course.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Hello all. Contrary to popular belief Africa is actually a wealthy continent with lots of resources -Gold, Oil, Gas, Diamonds and the worlds youngest population. Africa currently has some of the world's fastest growing economies (Ethiopia Tanzania, Djibouti).

Africa lacks infrastructure like like high speed Internet to help its economies grow even faster. Moya is all about deploying communications infrastructure to help Africa's economies grow.

benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:44:51 PM

Moya Networks Tokens (MTK) On Sale, Do not miss a chance to be apart of Africa's next big development.
https://medium.com/@moyablog/moya-networks-tokens-mtk-on-sale-now-7b4a625f165

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

Moya Networks Tokens (MTK) On Sale, Do not miss a chance to be apart of Africa's next big development.

MOYA NETWORK TOKENS (MTK) ON SALE NOW
                                                 CURRENT ROUND 30% DISCOUNT

https://moyanetworks.com/

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

When is tradable? im interesting.

Hi Tokens are on sale Now. we will list the Tokens on a crypto exchange in early 2018
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:24:20 PM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
I am also thinking the same. Africa is one of the less advance continent though not the whole continent and this project is going to make a big  breakthrough for them and get up economically. It could be a starting point for them to progress and be one of the leading countries in the world.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
I am also thinking the same. Africa is one of the less advance continent though not the whole continent and this project is going to make a big  breakthrough for them and get up economically. It could be a starting point for them to progress and be one of the leading countries in the world.
most country and people are left unfortunate, this will make a big change to their lives and i hope people with knowledge can drive other people into a path where they can have the possibility to succeed .. lets make a change lets give hope..
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:30:19 AM

This is a very good point. The number of Africa's population if provided a quality network would result to more urban development. More opportunities and  growth are at stake for the country also.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

GOT my MOYA Cheesy ive done my part as an investor for african people.. and iwill have more later after this week as i will have my paycheck Cheesy ill support more . keep up the good work
Wow this is great. It is nice to know that positive response from people that wanted to help towards the development of other countries. Keep it up!

Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

Social media applications and online remittance are some of the reasons for Africa's fast increase demand. The installation of Moya Networks would improve the current low data penetration rate of internet in Africa

Well I guess, some other country will also have the system like Moya so that every network has don't have any problem with the internet connection anyway. I don't how does Moya do it just all I know was ti will be helpful to anyway.

The way MOYA addresses the problems on internet speed will greatly affect the way people use social media in Africa. It doesnt even may sound significant but the effect will be long term. Great Job MOYA.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

GOT my MOYA Cheesy ive done my part as an investor for african people.. and iwill have more later after this week as i will have my paycheck Cheesy ill support more . keep up the good work
Thanks for your support. This is a win win situation both for you as an investor,  the company and especially towards the development in Africa.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

Thanks for your support. This is a win win situation both for you as an investor,  the company and especially towards the development in Africa.

raven1322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

So the ICO was already started now, does your 30% discount is cover until the end of this project of Moya? This token ICO project was giving me an interest about bringing data to Africa.

Usually for ICOs the bonus decreases per round. After the current round with 30% discount, you’ll get a smaller bonus. So if I were you I’d participate as early as possible.

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

So the ICO was already started now, does your 30% discount is cover until the end of this project of Moya? This token ICO project was giving me an interest about bringing data to Africa.

Usually for ICOs the bonus decreases per round. After the current round with 30% discount, you’ll get a smaller bonus. So if I were you I’d participate as early as possible.

Hello.

The Bonuses reduce every two weeks so get your MTK soon:

Bonuses

Week 1-2: 30% bonus

Week 3-4: 20% bonus

Week 5-6: 15% bonus

Week 7-8 : 10% bonus

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Im glad that the CEO of MOYA has good reputation. Now I can assure myself that it can grow as the leading ICO in Africa because they showcase quality service of internet and they have experienced in running communication company.
I am also glad with it that moya CEO has a good dignity and reputation and no wonder why they have a supporters who is aggressively promoting their project here. Don't worry I am one of them supporting you too.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Im glad that the CEO of MOYA has good reputation. Now I can assure myself that it can grow as the leading ICO in Africa because they showcase quality service of internet and they have experienced in running communication company.
I am also glad with it that moya CEO has a good dignity and reputation and no wonder why they have a supporters who is aggressively promoting their project here. Don't worry I am one of them supporting you too.
It is the people behind MOYA that makes this ICO really interesting. You could see their credentials on how they have been working in this kind of industry for so long.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:54:35 PM

Thanks for your support. This is a win win situation both for you as an investor,  the company and especially towards the development in Africa.

wow thats great, thank you in supporting MOYA project in terms of developing internet stability in Africa. please continue supporting this project Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.
raven1322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.

This is just one of the many uses and advantages of being connected to the internet. Surely we can list and identify more, apart from the ones already mentioned in this thread.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

This is just one of the many uses and advantages of being connected to the internet. Surely we can list and identify more, apart from the ones already mentioned in this thread.
nice message,, we are now rising in any aspect of life.. in any form of technology and still our school using a method that still from before ages and decades ago, its time to level up the education coz the job now is a competition to get too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: