Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:21:35 PM

I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? great work. best of luck

After you have completed the airdrop you just need to wait until the tokens show up in your wallet. Whilst you’re waiting you could buy some more PCL tokens, they’re offering a 20% bonus on https://peculium.io .

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Talking about AIEVE is it just limited to cryptocurrency prediction or there is a plan to expand the reach to other aspect of the world like sport

How do you mean that with sports? It shouldnt be possible to predict wether tottenham or Chelsea wins (;
But maybe it could be used for the stockmarkets in the future (;
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:37:58 PM

Talking about AIEVE is it just limited to cryptocurrency prediction or there is a plan to expand the reach to other aspect of the world like sport

How do you mean that with sports? It shouldnt be possible to predict wether tottenham or Chelsea wins (;

it should'nt be possible to predict crypto too but we have seen that anything is possibe i thiink that it woukd be easier to predict the stock exchange market than cryptocurrency market
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

Yeah because it look back at historic data and use different charts to try and pinpoint what the future price will be.

tristankhalil

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

I have read about Peculium from a Medium shared by a friend and from what I am seeing, AI is really a thing now. An AI being able to analyze the cryptocurrency is a worthwhile investment for the future.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

Yea, i can see the massive drop in prices, good time to buy, this is where we continuously need the AIEVE Grin, giving us a heads up on when to buy and sell, between hope everything is well now with etherdelta though, that was a scary experience, good thing this project is putting diversification into there plans because when such happens , the community can easily switch to the next platform and continue there trades, no room for dormancy and no dull moment, we need a weapon to help us fight the obstacles of crypto, we need AIEVE, who's with me? Grin Grin 

I wonder if AIEVE predicted this massive price drop??  that would be interesting to know

Yes that would be interesting because if it can predict a price dump like this then it will prove that it can predict future prices.

Would have been easy to tell if only the prediction contest last for 2 days more. Would have really been an interesting fact to find out. And it would have gained more trust if it had predicted the price drop correctly
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

Quite a lot of reds today on CMC, wonder if AIEVE has seen it coming. Events like Korea, where many stock exchanges are so easy to crack, are hard to predict.

Thanks mvillar for the explanation, it would be nice if it worked that way. Sounds easy :-)

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh
I don't know the details of how AIEVE works, specifically how long it takes for it to make a prediction or if it can be run somehow in continuous mode. If the latter is possible and it can do real time predictions of the near future (BTC price in the next couple minutes) it could be invaluable to have a graph of its predictions during the past 24h and the actual BTC graph.
I don't have expectations of it to be too accurate as it needs further development but it would be a great tool to asses its capabilities during rough times in the market.  

Thinking about all things AIEVE... A question for the team, have you considered a partnership with any of the supercomputing projects like xel, gnt, snm? Maybe sonm is the best candidate due to its lower marketcap at the moment.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:05 PM

I would not sign that like this. Already there are countless programs that can bet pretty well on results. AI will go one step further. In sports, there are many parameters to consider and I am sure that many providers have already commissioned projects in their regard. Of course they will not always be right, but I think a hit rate of 80% or more should be possible for a good AI (like AIEVE)
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh
I don't know the details of how AIEVE works, specifically how long it takes for it to make a prediction or if it can be run somehow in continuous mode. If the latter is possible and it can do real time predictions of the near future (BTC price in the next couple minutes) it could be invaluable to have a graph of its predictions during the past 24h and the actual BTC graph.
I don't have expectations of it to be too accurate as it needs further development but it would be a great tool to asses its capabilities during rough times in the market.  

Thinking about all things AIEVE... A question for the team, have you considered a partnership with any of the supercomputing projects like xel, gnt, snm? Maybe sonm is the best candidate due to its lower marketcap at the moment.

WOW i hadn't even thought of this tieing AIEVE to GNT or SNM or any of them it would basically be a nice bump for both tokens and demonstrate interoperability bet both coins would get a bump from it.

Owillz

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:07:30 PM

It would have been nice is the contest was not over and we could see what the bot had predicted for today, since everything is dropping dramatically  Huh

Being that it's just starting and it's still in its early versions, the degree of accuracy might not understandably be that high yet but once would expect with subsequent updates it's accuracy would increase
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

I would not sign that like this. Already there are countless programs that can bet pretty well on results. AI will go one step further. In sports, there are many parameters to consider and I am sure that many providers have already commissioned projects in their regard. Of course they will not always be right, but I think a hit rate of 80% or more should be possible for a good AI (like AIEVE)

80%? That's huge, hell people would pay a lot of money for much less accuracy. If it can get 80 percent or more then it's goana be a real game changer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

80%? That's huge, hell people would pay a lot of money for much less accuracy. If it can get 80 percent or more then it's goana be a real game changer.

I do not know if it really will be 80%, that was just a rough estimate. But peculium today posted a tweet showing how well AIEVE predicted Ethereum's course. If they can do that only close to sports betting, then Peculium will have a great future. But I do not think that's their passion
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

I have registered to Peculium account using Facebook. Now I try to change password and I can't because I am prompted to past old password before change but I don't have any old password. How to do it?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:24:20 AM

Time will tell only more testing and longterm usage will be the proof of how solid the platform is but so far it really does seem pretty solid as a predictive algorithm.

I do not know if it really will be 80%, that was just a rough estimate. But peculium today posted a tweet showing how well AIEVE predicted Ethereum's course. If they can do that only close to sports betting, then Peculium will have a great future. But I do not think that's their passion
Owillz

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

I have registered to Peculium account using Facebook. Now I try to change password and I can't because I am prompted to past old password before change but I don't have any old password. How to do it?

They must have prompted you to create a password when you signing up. Since you created it with Facebook, did you try LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK? check if there is any feature as such otherwise contact support on Telegram
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Time will tell only more testing and longterm usage will be the proof of how solid the platform is but so far it really does seem pretty solid as a predictive algorithm.

I don't know what was the prediction yesterday by AIEVE. And it's comparison with real rate. But till last week it always above 95% which is very very good. Way to go for a very successful project and bright future.
SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

Diversification on various exchanges is of utmost importance, just want to understand the part of risk management, the white paper said the risk is minimum
I would love to know that works in terms of percentage, so far, it looks nice, still following the prediction thread to get a hang of how it works.
Imagine a place to determine how the rise and fall of any crypto you desire.
I'm seriously fascinated to see how this works, the world of coins is a very volatile place.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

Peculium Pre-ICO finished with a big success, waiting for peculium team to update exact numbers.

Peculium ICO is now live and running until the 24th January!
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:39:34 AM

Personally I don't care if Peculium won't be listed on any exchange
Big markets arrogance reminds me of corporate mindset, plus we do have AIEVE to do the trading Smiley
BTW, BCC is #20 even after they brought them down on coinmarketcap whether Poloniex and Bittrex like it or not
Not saying that BCC & PCL are similar in any way, just against the fact these exchanges are big players in price manipulation. Coinbase/BCH deja vu!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:03:16 AM

Personally I don't care if Peculium won't be listed on any exchange
Big markets arrogance reminds me of corporate mindset, plus we do have AIEVE to do the trading Smiley
BTW, BCC is #20 even after they brought them down on coinmarketcap whether Poloniex and Bittrex like it or not
Not saying that BCC & PCL are similar in any way, just against the fact these exchanges are big players in price manipulation. Coinbase/BCH deja vu!

If they decided to go for it, they should be ready to put down so $$; in most cases exchanges ask for alot just to list the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: