Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

The services of etherscan are partially restored, glad the site is working again, it's useful when it comes to checking out whether you got tokens

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

The services of etherscan are partially restored, glad the site is working again, it's useful when it comes to checking out whether you got tokens

Hey, I don't this so is relation with etherscan or any other wallet. Some peoples are still not received token yet because of they still working on it. Might be some peoples will receive token till end of ICO. On my wallet not received yet. So be calm and don't worry about it.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

I think peculium has a bright future ahead because they are partnered with google. Witch is a pretty big company and if google thinks that this ico is good it probably is.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

Hello all!  Just a quick info post for all crypto enthusiasts and investors!  China are currently trying to re write some of their regulatory laws, in order to force out the "non official" (that is not government backed) crypto farms ... And this is when combined with the Korean thing, the reason we have seen major price wobbles.  But don't worry because the rest of what I learned is great news for us.

Switzerland where the currency banks all headquarter their firms; where the regulation and law for finance is the easiest to work with and most profitable - is where these companies who are getting squeezed out will be relocating too; and I have it on fairly good authority from a source who lives in Switzerland ad a guy who recently moved to China to teach English EFL students .. that the Swiss government is welcoming these operators with open arms!  Not only that, the actual banks are gonna throw WHOPPING big investments towards crypto farms who move there.

So while in the long long term some will see this as conventional banks trying to "buy" crytpo, anybody who knows about the crypto scene will know this is never gonna happen - what is going to happen is that the large amount of investments and high volume trade, will cause the currently flattened prices to rebound and SKYROCKET at the time this starts to physically happen.

My advice, and what I am planning?  Keep a cash store handy; then when the price is low lump some dosh into cryptos as this starts to happen and watch your profits soar.  This goes for ALL the big coins, including many subforks and projects with official support such as Peculium (Google partnered!)

Anybody who is interested, I will keep posting as and when new info comes my way, and if you are interested to hear more detail feel free to quote me.

Happy trading everyone! Smiley

Thanks for sharing these...i was wondering why the market was bleeding recently and was scared for my investment.

I always wonder why the governments seek the regularisation of cryptocurrencies.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Hello all!  Just a quick info post for all crypto enthusiasts and investors!  China are currently trying to re write some of their regulatory laws, in order to force out the "non official" (that is not government backed) crypto farms ... And this is when combined with the Korean thing, the reason we have seen major price wobbles.  But don't worry because the rest of what I learned is great news for us.

Switzerland where the currency banks all headquarter their firms; where the regulation and law for finance is the easiest to work with and most profitable - is where these companies who are getting squeezed out will be relocating too; and I have it on fairly good authority from a source who lives in Switzerland ad a guy who recently moved to China to teach English EFL students .. that the Swiss government is welcoming these operators with open arms!  Not only that, the actual banks are gonna throw WHOPPING big investments towards crypto farms who move there.

So while in the long long term some will see this as conventional banks trying to "buy" crytpo, anybody who knows about the crypto scene will know this is never gonna happen - what is going to happen is that the large amount of investments and high volume trade, will cause the currently flattened prices to rebound and SKYROCKET at the time this starts to physically happen.

My advice, and what I am planning?  Keep a cash store handy; then when the price is low lump some dosh into cryptos as this starts to happen and watch your profits soar.  This goes for ALL the big coins, including many subforks and projects with official support such as Peculium (Google partnered!)

Anybody who is interested, I will keep posting as and when new info comes my way, and if you are interested to hear more detail feel free to quote me.

Any news source on this? I am interesting on reading about Swiss new regulations.

exuberant112

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Hey, I don't this so is relation with etherscan or any other wallet. Some peoples are still not received token yet because of they still working on it. Might be some peoples will receive token till end of ICO. On my wallet not received yet. So be calm and don't worry about it.

Hello!

Might be useful for you to include some of your data sources here so we can get more detail.  "they are still working on it" we might need to or like to know who "they" are and "what" they are working on so we can know more.  The other thing we need in order to be calm and relax about any investments made, is how sure you are when you say "might" be some people will receive tokens later.

I hope you are right though, so if we can get those details and put peoples minds at rest to wait in peace that would be perfect!  Thanks in advance  Smiley
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

I think this Peculium has bright future. Only one backlog. Too much supply. Only 30% is up for sale including pre ico, ico, Private sale. Ans that's around 6B in total. Honestly, That's a lot. You guys would've created a hype if the token supply was less in my opinion. Also, I couldn't find what's gonna happen to the unsold tokens?

Yes the 20 bil token supply is a bit too much in my opinion aswell. However, things are looking good now, the amount raised has jumped from 6 mil about a week ago to almost 12 mil now. I also like the idea that only 30% of the tokens will be sold in ICO. That will help reduce the influence of dumpers on the token price.

I think they said something about burning the rest of any unsold tokens, which is a good thing, as this will help in the market cap, between, in the last few months,i have come to realize that sometimes the supply has nothing to do with the project but the team behind the project is all that matters, if a project has minimum quantity but the team are incompetent, then it becomes a dead project

Burning of the unsold tokens is a good choice. But i think, there will not be very much tokens to burn:-)

Only 12 days left for the ICO, now 10% Bonus. If someone is interested he better hurry

burning tokens are usually good ideas but these days it does not matter the total coin supply of a project if the project is good it will be picked up and will do well.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

Any news source on this? I am interesting on reading about Swiss new regulations.

I have seen this news as well which is good for crypto world. But I am not sure whether this is legit. Does anybody have a reliable news source link to verify this?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Thanks for sharing these...i was wondering why the market was bleeding recently and was scared for my investment.

I always wonder why the governments seek the regularisation of cryptocurrencies.
[/quote]

Hey my pleasure, always worth keeping an eye on market conditions in and outside of the bubble - like when the original internet gold rush occurred, the people who are in the best position today adapted when the markets did and this meant they had to see what was head, and be more ready than the other guys!

I'm not at all worried about this rate shovelling, in fact so long as people have a stack of cash saved up for when the rates bottom out - they will then be able to invest at the rock bottom price and within a few short months possibly even quadruple their investment and get that % back out in cash to spend on holidays and clothes Cheesy That's certainly my plan, and so far it hasn't let me down!

Another thing that is definitely worth doing, is keeping small stocks of each new coin that appears, or at least choosing 4 or 5 different coins and keeping a portfolio of them.  Bitcoin Ethereum Monero Dogecoin and now Peculium would be the selection I have gone with.  Then for extra brownie points support this with a medium holding of shares in tech companies who's products power the farming rigs (AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL (but not at the moment cuz they are in my view a terrible company), SAMSUNG, KINGSTON, SEAGATE etc).

When you make money on both ends of the crypto market literally any change is a good change for you Smiley happy investigation and investing!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Hey my pleasure, always worth keeping an eye on market conditions in and outside of the bubble - like when the original internet gold rush occurred, the people who are in the best position today adapted when the markets did and this meant they had to see what was head, and be more ready than the other guys!

I'm not at all worried about this rate shovelling, in fact so long as people have a stack of cash saved up for when the rates bottom out - they will then be able to invest at the rock bottom price and within a few short months possibly even quadruple their investment and get that % back out in cash to spend on holidays and clothes Cheesy That's certainly my plan, and so far it hasn't let me down!

Another thing that is definitely worth doing, is keeping small stocks of each new coin that appears, or at least choosing 4 or 5 different coins and keeping a portfolio of them.  Bitcoin Ethereum Monero Dogecoin and now Peculium would be the selection I have gone with.  Then for extra brownie points support this with a medium holding of shares in tech companies who's products power the farming rigs (AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL (but not at the moment cuz they are in my view a terrible company), SAMSUNG, KINGSTON, SEAGATE etc).

When you make money on both ends of the crypto market literally any change is a good change for you Smiley happy investigation and investing!
[/quote]

Good point you make about investing into tech companies whos products power the rigs too.

Great shout, so if cryptos were to take a hit. atleast you would have somewhat safe fund in this big companies anyway who's products are getting used more and more.

I hope to see progression on the AI and see if the AI can product these "sea of reds" very interesting.
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

AI that can predict in calm market conditions is easy - if this AI can be modelled in a way that can actually predict unusual market conditions ahead of time, we will literally be using it to predict all kinds of things.  I mean if it can see upfront for instance, that Koreans are gonna go to war with China and this wil mean rising energy prices and therefore erosion of mining profits thusly shorter supply of new coins -- then a rise in stock prices; that would be fucking amazing.

I usually do not swear but really that would be nothing short of fantastic.
girib1684

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

More than 6.3k members on telegram and 7.2k plus members are following to twitter. Look like very bright future with Peculium. Peoples wha are away from this opportunity have to join immediately.

Telegram
https://peculium.io/telegram

Twitter
https://twitter.com/_Peculium
Anilg

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

Volatility is part of market. Bitcoin many time corrected more than 50% from high but check where it's now.
I think correction is good as it give us chance to buy more at lover level. We just need to pick good coin and hold for good rewards.

Peculium is one of the good which has good future. I am really hoping for good rewards from peculium
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

Wow this is a great great news... Happy to hear this and hope to see more of it... Spells good for project like peculium to run just fine

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

Volatility is part of market. Bitcoin many time corrected more than 50% from high but check where it's now.
I think correction is good as it give us chance to buy more at lover level. We just need to pick good coin and hold for good rewards.

Peculium is one of the good which has good future. I am really hoping for good rewards from peculium

Good to hear another who understands the market and sees opportunity where others see a knicker twisting moment Cheesy Buy low sell high the basic principle of being a rich white guy Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Good to hear another who understands the market and sees opportunity where others see a knicker twisting moment Cheesy Buy low sell high the basic principle of being a rich white guy Cheesy

The thing is that during the recent spike in interest in cryptocurrencies a lot of new people joined the market and now when during the correction they tend to panic sell. Even though I am also not really long into crypto (only about 7 months now), the best thing for me was just to sit it all out and HODL.
exuberant112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

That's the entire reason the market stays volatile, all those panick sellers shooting their loads before the film has finished lol
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

The thing is that during the recent spike in interest in cryptocurrencies a lot of new people joined the market and now when during the correction they tend to panic sell. Even though I am also not really long into crypto (only about 7 months now), the best thing for me was just to sit it all out and HODL.

Want a trick to calm your nerves, zoom into btc/usdt 1 month view and scroll back in time, and you'll realize the market is constantly going through these cycles, some are worse than other but the fact is its always similar cycles, its just that the $ numbers look bigger because the total size of the industry has grown so large, that a 20% drop is thousands of dollars now instead of hundreds.

Thats why computer learning is so interesting and AI functions for trading as it removes the emotion and sticks strongly to only the numbers
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

That's the entire reason the market stays volatile, all those panick sellers shooting their loads before the film has finished lol

Exactly, all the panic sellers selling and all the whales accumulating.

A.k.a. the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and losing money panic selling Sad

HODL HODL HODL Smiley
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Exactly, all the panic sellers selling and all the whales accumulating.

A.k.a. the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and losing money panic selling Sad

HODL HODL HODL Smiley

Yep the best thing to do when markets fall is BUY, your lowering your average buy price every time you buy at a lower price than when you originally entered, your increasing your exposure overall but reducing your avg cost price that you got the coins for.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: