Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:59:18 AM

I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.
Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:28:19 AM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?
Anyway this project was very great

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
Bitcoin wasn't created by just one guy, but, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name behind Bitcoin. Maybe Arousal was attempting to follow Bitcoin by just publishing their three members of the team at their website.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:30:57 AM

I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?
Anyway this project was very great

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
Bitcoin wasn't created by just one guy, but, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name behind Bitcoin. Maybe Arousal was attempting to follow Bitcoin by just publishing their three members of the team at their website.
I don't yet know about the creation of bitcoin but according to my knowledge, a group named satoshi nakomoto created the algorithms for bitcoins and bitcoins came into circulation later in 2009. Arousal too has a good and strong team to manage the ups and downs in the present as well as future of Arousal.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:17 AM

Three guys seems way too low IMO, even there are even say 1000 active users across the world support is going to be delayed by a ton. See what happened with trex
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?

Hi buddy, yes, there would be a bounty for finding bugs.
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:21 AM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.

Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

The project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investment in investment can be profitable because we see very good aspects of the project and people have found good profits in this project, so they are investing some funds in this project which will lead to the project in the bright future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

Hooray! Today, the ISO starts! Dear developers, I wish you good luck! That everything turned out as you planned! Very good project for you!
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to support@arousal.io will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

The good news is the release of the program and the beginning of the bounty on finding bugs. But I find 100(1ETH=2700ARS) coins not too generous reward.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

Seriously?, How sure are you that only one guy created the bitcoin. This project seema to be  good but I don't think only one guy is doing this. If that's the case then probably investor would have doubts investing this ICO.

Actually, this project can't do for just one person it should be a group or a team in order to come up a  good and quality project came from different minds and idea in order this ICO project will be more developed.

Some projects can start with one dev, or 2 - 3 devs. New projects didn't required to have many teams because eventually when the projects is improving many skilled persons will join his team and he can hired if he will get enough funds in his project then they will develop it eventually.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

Hooray! Today, the ISO starts! Dear developers, I wish you good luck! That everything turned out as you planned! Very good project for you!

Yes, we all hope that the ICO will be successful and more investors will participate. Arousal already gain a lot of attentions this past few days, so im hoping that more people will check this project and will invest. But I think it needs a social media campaign to promote well.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Seriously?, How sure are you that only one guy created the bitcoin. This project seema to be  good but I don't think only one guy is doing this. If that's the case then probably investor would have doubts investing this ICO.

Actually, this project can't do for just one person it should be a group or a team in order to come up a  good and quality project came from different minds and idea in order this ICO project will be more developed.

Some projects can start with one dev, or 2 - 3 devs. New projects didn't required to have many teams because eventually when the projects is improving many skilled persons will join his team and he can hired if he will get enough funds in his project then they will develop it eventually.
But still it's nice to have more developer than only one to share their thoughts about a project to be made because every person has its own perspective. And also its fun to work with companion because sometimes we get bored and our minds also get stuck. Just my own opinion as what I experienced in reality.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

But still it's nice to have more developer than only one to share their thoughts about a project to be made because every person has its own perspective. And also its fun to work with companion because sometimes we get bored and our minds also get stuck. Just my own opinion as what I experienced in reality.
In such complex projects it is necessary to have more developers. Of course, people should share their vision of project development. The Arousal team looks good now to see what kind of product they created. Already tomorrow?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.
All project doesn't dump.
If you want to success in this project you have to wait till  ico end of this project 

Of course, it depends on the result of the ICO, But  I don't think they will scam the investors.
If they scam with investor then they will get less profit.
But when there project will be rise they will be more profited. Then why a project will be scam with investor?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?

It would be nice to have a tester for their platform. I hope that the devs will consider this idea and would add some bounty for every bugs that is found.

I recommend that the guarantors should be the first tester of the platform. They first can check the platform so that they know how the things are working in Arousal Exchange and finally they get their training for their main activity.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

I understand the whole concept of Arousal and I do find it great that token will only be available from ICO or Bounty programs, it means that the token is likely to be precious that you have to buy it though because it will fly high up in the sky. Definitely, the team really did planned this very hard and I think that dedication to their work will be payed off as soon as this will be deployed and will increase value. I think investing also in Arousal is very safe and secure that's why it is a remarkable exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. Let us keep on supporting Arousal till they open for the people.

wooowww... incredible you can understand this bounty completely, and you have given me knowledge about this project. thank you  Smiley Wink
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

That news made me totally excited! I hope it will surely better than some exchanger that is giving me only headaches at the moment.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH

Nice. I will trying and find out some bugs and report if Arousal Exchange really have bugs. Anyway prepare go to the ICO. Let's get party started.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

Traders will receive 20 % of commission fee...isn't it great for the traders to have this type o benefit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: