Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:14:32 AM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
But it will be a good idea if they have to add another languages so that other countries can understand what this project is all about. Maybe as of now the team still doing some adjustments about the registration issue and hope to fixed that soon.

But guys even bitrrex didn't add another languages and we are asking arousal which's still in early stage to add more languages ! C'mon let them focus on important things for now, and we can ask them to do that later.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:45 AM

This project looks like quite promising.i think Arousal will become beat trading platform for the traders.Beacause we can eaily trade Arousal and can easily convert into the fiat currency.And i also agree that to it's not comport to use all languages beacause nowdays all people eaily understand english.And if you want to still think about to add then you can do it after success of Arousal.i hope this project will be successful.i wish good luck to DEV's and all team members and all participants.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:10:45 AM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:14:01 AM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:05:36 AM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.
Crypto-currency tax documents, of course, do not exist, but there are laws of the country in which the developers live. And developers should respect the laws of the country they live in.

It depends on the country which was created if there are laws on crypto-currency or not. But mostly i think, there isn't. That is why it is hard to tax the developers unless they were known people and making a public sites.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:53:56 AM

That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.
Yes if we really have a real investors not like speculator, get dump to run away. I think i need wait for Arousal listing at etherdelta or decentrex ( actually i like etherdelta more). Who catches early bird at ICO?
That's a wise decision you've made to wait the Arousal to be listed at etherdelta or decntrex. It seems you see some potential about this token and also to be added its platform seems really nice.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh
Wait until the ico is over buddy and after that you should see the coin available for trade in etherdelta, however I would prefer to hold my coins until its price increase but its up to you if you want to dispose your tokens.

Yes that's a good idea. Even if the coin get dumps, It will surely gain and increase its price if many user and investors are using it.
Exactly bud, as soon as this coin starts to be implemented this will gain more popularity specialy if it is recognized as an effective solution for payment processing.
Popularity is what makes the coin to pump up and this coin has the ability to make that happen. We'll see after this ICO ends and hope they will reach their target.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:37:58 AM

I think the developers are aware that there are laws on crypto-currency. I think they knew what they were going for and did not want to be in prison later. Rather later, they should publish all documents about taxes and others.
Do you think such laws exist? It would be interesting to look at crypto-currency tax documents. In any case, if the developers are going to create a powerful and profitable project, they take into account all the important aspects of this issue.

Of course, there are no tax documents. But here's the law on the crypto currency is, napriser China, Ecuador, India. In different countries, this is treated differently.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

Hi buddy, the website have been updated yesterday. http://beta.arousal.io/#/  Grin Grin

Wow great, I have had a look to the website and it's look good, I tried to register but it seems not possible for now. anyway I think they are doing such as good job.

Yes the site works but I also did not manage to register. Does the developer plan additional translations into other languages?

I think not? Majority of people now can read English language, for me its more ok if they only use English but in case of public demand to request another language. The admin of site has the decision for that.
But it will be a good idea if they have to add another languages so that other countries can understand what this project is all about. Maybe as of now the team still doing some adjustments about the registration issue and hope to fixed that soon.

But guys even bitrrex didn't add another languages and we are asking arousal which's still in early stage to add more languages ! C'mon let them focus on important things for now, and we can ask them to do that later.
Considering arousal is in the early stage i think you wait am sure when it kick on and there is high usage and demand language will be necessary.. but for now is like putting funds where is not neccessary..project have to first kick off. Enjoy the beta now which is going on really good

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

Well, when I look at the roadmap now, the Q3-Q4  2018 is too late for a decentralized exchange with only 10-15 cryptocurrencies. There are decentralized exchanges already and some are also in ICO and startup. If Arousal do not get quicker inside the market, it can be difficult to catch enough investors, traders.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

You are right about the difficulty level to get integrated in the crypto system, but I think they will smoothly go through past the obstacles.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Jedie22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

Atleast there should be an exchange rightnow. So we know where to trade this token  Huh

Exactly bud, as soon as this coin starts to be implemented this will gain more popularity specialy if it is recognized as an effective solution for payment processing.

I agree to you dude, to be popular that gives on this project have a high chance to success. Also, having there platforms advantages like their global strategy, 100%reserve fund guarantee and having their own wallet as they protecting your money against diverting.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

Agree, this project's idea of guarantors makes it unique and Im sure this will arousal to attract more investors, because of the uniqueness of their project. As time goes by many investors are eyeing now with arousal.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:31:25 PM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

Of course, there are no tax documents. But here's the law on the crypto currency is, napriser China, Ecuador, India. In different countries, this is treated differently.

I did not quite understand what you're talking about. If it's not hard for you, could you explain this law about the Crypto currency more in more detail?
Efta321

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .

I agree to what you say, this project attracts many investors and traders crypto. Good luck.  Wink
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:55:43 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:35:38 PM by BRNSTYLE

I still can't get, what are guarantor's "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: