Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.
Why do you guys use etherdelta? I never trading here and i haven't trust to this site, i will not send my private key to somebody. But if you have small amount on your tokens balance it might be okay for a short term trading.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:05:51 PM

I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.

Yeah, devs should make a road map on when this project will be listed in large exchanges. But before that Arousal needs to have a lot of investors and enough funds to pay for the listing fees. And it also needs a lot of members to vote for listing.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.

I agree with you, it's not pleasant to pay twice. It is convenient only that there is no need for registering and creating a wallet in Etherdelta, it is interesting how the developers solved this issue
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

Yes you are right that the most of coins are listed on cryptopia or other large stock exchanges.But etherdalta is also good for the exchange and it's fee is also very law. and many of people still use etherdalta.so i hope you can understand it.And i think the fund is also collected in less amount so it's better to  listed tokens on the etherdalta.And after the success of our project i think our devloper will list our tokenion the popular exchange like cryptopia.i belive that we achieve great succes and earn good profites.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol

Etherdelta is the worst decentralized Exchange in the universe.  Not only that it has lowest volumes but also it takes minutes and hours till the page uploads with token informations. The infographics are also very very poor ... I dont understand why most of the startup tokens get listed first in Etherdelta ...
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

The whitepaper of this projects translated in many languages. This is to prove that the team wants to provide clear explanations to their subscribers. This is for the sake of everyone to completely understand what the project is really what to pursue and attain. I love their idea of translating the project in different languages, this is to prove their security purposes, for the community who get involved in their projects to be more interested and well informed to every details of what Arousal Exchange is offerring.

I agree with the various languages ​​in the whitepaper it is very helpful, especially I am very helpful because I know a little more than before.  Cheesy
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Such a promising project...many people trust the project...people are choosing this project instead of other project.so hope this project will not be spam
Arousal Exchange is so awesome. Because of their basics idea about OTC and support global exchange. It maybe seem like easy but hard to do. Any exchange want to do that but almost cannot.

Yes Arousal are based on OTC marketing...OTC market improve the exchange & easy for everyone...& adding this guarantors are here so more easier
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:14:30 PM

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol

Etherdelta is the worst decentralized Exchange in the universe.  Not only that it has lowest volumes but also it takes minutes and hours till the page uploads with token informations. The infographics are also very very poor ... I dont understand why most of the startup tokens get listed first in Etherdelta ...
Well, like most of the members in here mentioned,  most newly ICO projects will choose Etherdelta as its the easiest to start off with. They do not wish to take any risk of incurring high fees for their project but still this will reflect on their confidence level of their own hard work tho.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:24:22 PM

Yeah, devs should make a road map on when this project will be listed in large exchanges. But before that Arousal needs to have a lot of investors and enough funds to pay for the listing fees. And it also needs a lot of members to vote for listing.

The devs will update us soon if they will be listed, I'm  sure that it doesn't  take too long because there platforms will attract many investors that may result to have their fundings. I believed that this project can provide us to be comfortable and easy to us, as on of to their advocacy. Hoping for the success on this project as this project have many features since this project initiated to be an exchange in the global scale, which is not restricted to any area or any legal tender.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:10 PM

Maybe its easier to get listed in etherdelta than the other exchanges like Bittrex. Or do you have any suggestion for the other exchanges?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

Beta exchange is still with some issue ....when you sign up there is suppose to be a system that accepts that and alert you and some systems are showing offline. This just my observation but since system is still beta hope are developer notice bugs and fix. Thats my report on beta system

They need to fix that as they are already in beta. Checked this supposedly new exchange as its name is an interesting one. The sound of it will let you check on it. And this is good if they will really accept all fiat currencies. Let's see how far the development goes with arousal exchange.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

Maybe its easier to get listed in etherdelta than the other exchanges like Bittrex. Or do you have any suggestion for the other exchanges?
Get listed in Etherdelta not easy, but i agree with you it is easier than other exchanger. I really dont like Bittrex, they have so much complain about deposit and withdraw, especially about verification. Cryptopia or Coinexchange is OK for ARS.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:34 AM

It's amazing to see that Arousal Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.

Kudos to arousal team. Very active to all the critics and comments of the members, In few more days will see arousal in the exchanges, Good luck on the launching.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:12 AM

Etherdelta, It's the absolute worse trading platform I have ever seen, I cannot get it to work most of time and I need to refreshing several times. I do admire the idea of their platform, but as interface, it absolutely sucks.

I think Arousal Token will listing at Etherdelta soon because so easy to get listing here should but be carefull with Etherdelta, i have join some project they have problem unlisted from Etherdelta with no reason. Maybe because of stuck or problem at Ethereum network last week. So we need another exchange like cryptopia or decentrex.

Every ico that list on Etherdelta its price go down like x7 and even more, Their got their own EXchange, therefore there is no need to list it on Etherdelta and those kinda shit exchanges, but I will be glad if it gets listed on big exchange like bittrex.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:49:11 AM

I would bring another example of another ***** exchanger but it would be unfair advertising, anyway, I hope it will become one of the central exchanges to refer to.
We really don't know what will happen to this project as it is still under development. And I think this ICO has becoming popular because of its unique features which is to accept all fiat currencies.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this

Update: I've checked WP once more and have found additional info about the fees.
There are two kinds of fees: commission fee 0.1%-0.3% from the trading value as the commission
fee on each bid-ask conduct.
And withdrawal fee 0.1%-0.3% of total value will be paid to the platform as the withdraw fee
during each activity.
Now I want to understand what stands behind those numbers, cause I'm not quite getting the sense yet
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:17:34 AM

Beta exchange is still with some issue ....when you sign up there is suppose to be a system that accepts that and alert you and some systems are showing offline. This just my observation but since system is still beta hope are developer notice bugs and fix. Thats my report on beta system

They need to fix that as they are already in beta. Checked this supposedly new exchange as its name is an interesting one. The sound of it will let you check on it. And this is good if they will really accept all fiat currencies. Let's see how far the development goes with arousal exchange.

Yes, since they are in beta test a lot of bugs will occur, we need to test and check for all bugs then report it to the dev. Im sure after long period of checking this project will be successful. Looking forward for more developments from this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: