Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25158 times)
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:52:33 AM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol

Etherdelta is the worst decentralized Exchange in the universe.  Not only that it has lowest volumes but also it takes minutes and hours till the page uploads with token informations. The infographics are also very very poor ... I dont understand why most of the startup tokens get listed first in Etherdelta ...
Well, like most of the members in here mentioned,  most newly ICO projects will choose Etherdelta as its the easiest to start off with. They do not wish to take any risk of incurring high fees for their project but still this will reflect on their confidence level of their own hard work tho.
Of course, the etherdelta is the simplest option, but you must plan other options, although other decentralized exchanges may appear. Recently, there are a lot of such projects.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this

Update: I've checked WP once more and have found additional info about the fees.
There are two kinds of fees: commission fee 0.1%-0.3% from the trading value as the commission
fee on each bid-ask conduct.
And withdrawal fee 0.1%-0.3% of total value will be paid to the platform as the withdraw fee
during each activity.
Now I want to understand what stands behind those numbers, cause I'm not quite getting the sense yet

That's why they will need a nice presentation about their project. A video presentation will be great to explain about the system and people that will be involved.
As for now, what I read in this thread and according to my understanding, a Guarantor varies in every country. Arousal will accept different types of cryptocurrencies including legal tenders around the globe. A guarantor will be needed so that a legal tender will be verified for its validity.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:19:07 AM

Arousal ICO ends in like a week so is better to guy buy now...beta platform doesnt have arousal token so maybe it will be listed there after ico...i hope its going to hit other exchange too especially ether delta

Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Arousal ICO ends in like a week so is better to guy buy now...beta platform doesnt have arousal token so maybe it will be listed there after ico...i hope its going to hit other exchange too especially ether delta
ico waduh is over when I just want to follow this project and just look around it looks like this project is very interesting and I see this project successful.  Roll Eyes
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:49 AM

Arousal Exchange is getting more popular now in the community. The ICO will come to end a week from now. I hope thay this will end with better outcome and results. I'm just wondering why does the website of the Arousal Exchange still can be able to access? I hope you'll fixed this immediately. Arousal Exchange is getting more interesting as time goes by. I hope that the team working on this exchange will continue for their best. I know that this Arousal Exchange will blast an impact in the market if this improvement continues for good.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
arronmccormick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:58:58 AM

OK.... It looks promising. How can i mine this coin? What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

It's amazing to see that Arousal Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.

Kudos to arousal team. Very active to all the critics and comments of the members, In few more days will see arousal in the exchanges, Good luck on the launching.
Exactly, I agree with you and your opinion here. The management of this project is doing so great helping everyone on this platform.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

It's amazing to see that Arousal Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.

Kudos to arousal team. Very active to all the critics and comments of the members, In few more days will see arousal in the exchanges, Good luck on the launching.
Yeah, very good isn't it? The Arousal has been more active these days, no doubt for investing on it. This project will be a major exchange like Bittrex, I'll hope so.
Surely Arousal can become a better and bigger platform like bittrex consodering its benefits and structure. Also Arousal has some major benefits and which may attract the attention of many new users.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

That will be great news if it come over ether delta...because most of the people exchange in it...hope it will really happen
goldminerperm

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

The development of the project in our time is hampered by legal regulation. Once the whole world recognizes crypto currencies, this project will be one of the first where I will invest.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

Yes Arousal are based on OTC marketing...OTC market improve the exchange & easy for everyone...& adding this guarantors are here so more easier
Do you mean Arousal base on OTC market? OTC is good but they still have risky for investor, in OTC trading is that the market for an OTC-listed stock may be very thinly traded, with extremely large bid-ask spreads that make it very difficult to trade profitably. So if Arousal can handle this problem, i believe they will success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:47:45 AM

Most of the projects appear to have their coins first published in Etherdale, but it is better if coins come out in cryptopia or other large stock exchanges. In this case, there are more chances of a rise in the currency

For coins that don't have enough funds to cover fees for listing their coins/tokens, etherdelta is the best option/ Aside from that etherdelta has low fees per transactions that is why a lot of people are still using etherdelta, then after listing in etherdelta they can make a new plan for listing in some large exchanges.
I agree that etherdelta is the easiest way to start, but it's better to make an announcement now on what major exchanges are planned listing.

Etherdelta has one of the lowest volumes though, also the gap between buy/sell tends to be ridiculous. I've seen coins where buy orders are 8k gwei and sell orders are 16k gwei lol

Etherdelta is the worst decentralized Exchange in the universe.  Not only that it has lowest volumes but also it takes minutes and hours till the page uploads with token informations. The infographics are also very very poor ... I dont understand why most of the startup tokens get listed first in Etherdelta ...
Maybe its easier to get listed in etherdelta than the other exchanges like Bittrex. Or do you have any suggestion for the other exchanges?

I dont really know the conditions to get listed in etherdelta, but mainly you have pay some btc to get listed in qualified Exchanges.  I dont really think that Etherdelta is going to help a Token to get more known or to get more investors due to  lack of user friendly design. infographics and volume.

I have suggestions yes but I am not going to tell them right now bcs they are still in ICO and get startet soon. After that when I test them myself I can recommend the good one.

A startup token / coin do not need to get listed in Bittrex or other famous exchanges where the list fees between 15-20 Btc ... I agree this also ... but a company or dev. group with a token/coin project should have invest min. 1-3 Btc to get listed in quality Exchanges, where the token can get more value and volume ... This is my opinion.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Yes Arousal are based on OTC marketing...OTC market improve the exchange & easy for everyone...& adding this guarantors are here so more easier
Do you mean Arousal base on OTC market? OTC is good but they still have risky for investor, in OTC trading is that the market for an OTC-listed stock may be very thinly traded, with extremely large bid-ask spreads that make it very difficult to trade profitably. So if Arousal can handle this problem, i believe they will success.

Definitely, Arousal can handle it the best as they can because it one of their platform as they believed that OTC is still the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to bitcoin. Also, arousal hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Why do you guys use etherdelta? I never trading here and i haven't trust to this site, i will not send my private key to somebody. But if you have small amount on your tokens balance it might be okay for a short term trading.

Because most of new coins/token project always use etherdelta, this exchange site is the most cheaper and easier exchange they can list theri tokens, also a lot of people are using it because of the cheaper transaction/network fees.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

The development of the project in our time is hampered by legal regulation. Once the whole world recognizes crypto currencies, this project will be one of the first where I will invest.
Definitely that will be happen because this project seems to be getting popular. The more the project is being popular then the more investor will probably invest in this. There platform is really a very interesting one which is to accept all fiat currency.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

Why do you guys use etherdelta? I never trading here and i haven't trust to this site, i will not send my private key to somebody. But if you have small amount on your tokens balance it might be okay for a short term trading.

Because most of new coins/token project always use etherdelta, this exchange site is the most cheaper and easier exchange they can list theri tokens, also a lot of people are using it because of the cheaper transaction/network fees.

Actually, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concern.

Yes etherdelta is currently the largest exchange for the exchange of tokens. Almost all the tokens that go to the market, they immediately appear on exactly etherdelta, and then on other exchanges.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Arousal exchange will have a value already in eth. Please keep on supporting until all the launches succeed. Many people would really put down and invest in Arousal because the exchange would be no restrictions to any legal tender. OTC would be the greatest way arousal exchange will use. Arousal building their own OTC would make everything new to exchanges and more people will be convinced to go & support Arousal Exchange.
There have many kinds of exchanges website.
First time in marketplace that will be too much tough to get traffic from user. If there have no big investor then it will be more tough to increase price of this coin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

I also believe that the future market belongs to the cryptocurrency, but for now, everyone cannot live without legal tender and there is a lack of entrance and exit for platform, but through this Arousal Exchange it will solve the problem regarding the legal tenders. This project gives us a promising platform and opportubity wherein we can easily trade. This Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the one in the future that will become exchange that accepts all Fiat Currencies. And this is very beneficial to the people or users of this Arousal Exchange.

Another great project that for sure love by many users, as the company hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in bitcoin networking transmission in trading. Also, I appreciate this project as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC (Over The Counter) platform. Having an OTC on this project will gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency.

The idea of having a guarantor makes this exchange unique. Having them will minimize the confirmation method and reduce delays in a transaction between buyer and seller.

I still can't get, what are guarantor "guarantees"?
Do they have material liability and if the answer is no, what's the point of it?

I'm a little bit confused about the guarantor too, but if it can minimize the confirmation and reduce delays then i think it is good thing to have them. Having a very slow transaction gives you a hard time specially that cryptocurrency value changes overtime. As long as guarantor can helps the project then there is a point.

That's what I've found in WP
1.5.2 Guarantor
OTC group will open guarantor application. Guarantors need to
deposit a certain number of Bitcoin as the security deposit to
Arousal. As buyers and sellers of legal tender guarantor receivables
from person to person and may charge a fee.

So, guarantor's fee and terms of participation remains unclear to me, for now.
I wish OP would spare some time to answer on this

Update: I've checked WP once more and have found additional info about the fees.
There are two kinds of fees: commission fee 0.1%-0.3% from the trading value as the commission
fee on each bid-ask conduct.
And withdrawal fee 0.1%-0.3% of total value will be paid to the platform as the withdraw fee
during each activity.
Now I want to understand what stands behind those numbers, cause I'm not quite getting the sense yet

So these guarantors are the one who will help you handle your transaction and make the transaction faster? But still you need to pay them right? So there are two fees the transaction and for the guarantor? Please correct me im still confused.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

Yes, indeed, the team is developing very rapidly, it pleases. We are waiting for the soonest launch of the project so that we can use it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

Well, like most of the members in here mentioned,  most newly ICO projects will choose Etherdelta as its the easiest to start off with. They do not wish to take any risk of incurring high fees for their project but still this will reflect on their confidence level of their own hard work tho.
Of course, the etherdelta is the simplest option, but you must plan other options, although other decentralized exchanges may appear. Recently, there are a lot of such projects.

Isnt Arousal supposed to be a decentralised exchange in itself lol? So other decentralized will appear, not may
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: