Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

Is there any fees charged when trading to all fiat currencies in this exchange platform? How much its fee?

Of course, there will be charged when you use this exchange as a trader. Let's just see the payment when the exchange is already up and running.
The good thing about this exchange though is that they will give rewards and discounts commision to their traders which is a good thing to attract more traders to use the platform

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

I just signed up in their Beta Arousal Exchange Platform. Pretty awesome i would say. Neat and organised, easily understandable features for traders to click onto.
Being able to accept all fiat currencies is one of Arousal Exchange key features as its gonna be extremely beneficial to all traders. Brilliant project indeed! Thanks to the project team for creating such a great exchange platform that have already been arousing traders all over the world. Thumbs up!
Yes I agree with you on this topic.
The management team is working great and the developers are making the project more and more compact.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:39:39 AM

I'm watching the project that I'm looking at is well developing standing out amongst other competitors. What fees have ICO made today?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:20:28 AM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:20:46 AM

Guys will you translate ANN topic to russian language for their community? I think they have own vision of  some interesting projects. Pm me and i recommend you a good translators.

Open your eyes mate, there is Russian WP in the OP.
Quite off-quality, but could be used as a source of information though.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

Is there any fees charged when trading to all fiat currencies in this exchange platform? How much its fee?

There should be a fee probably, they will get bankrupt if they will cover all the transaction fees on the exchange and will give it to us as free. Lets just hope that the fees will not be too much high.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?
I assume the developers are also concerned about this issue, I hope they will solve this complex issue and the platform will be available to absolutely all users.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?
I assume the developers are also concerned about this issue, I hope they will solve this complex issue and the platform will be available to absolutely all users.

well, this is no problem, they just banned bitcoin and not internet. As long as you have internet, even the country you are living in banned bitcoin, can not  do anything when u do trading in an exchange worldwide. The problem is just how u gonna transfer your earnings from this exchange to your bank account, credit card account etc. But this is actually also no problem  Cool
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:59 AM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
That's true that there are many ICO are now emerging and giving away many promotions as their opening to attract investor. I think Arousals marketing strategy needs more promotion to attract more investor for them to achieve their goal.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:39 PM

Here you can argue as representatives of the country where bitcoin is banned, if they add, there will be a quarrel between these countries. After all, the country is against, and they will allow access to the crypto currency.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

This amazing project will really become a great opportunity for the community and market, as well as the people around it. This project is developing as good as it is. I can see that the team is really working hard to make this happen. Arousal Exchange is also getting more and more popular. As days goes by, more people come to this project and get interested to invest and support this project. Because of its really uniquely nice characteristics that is the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender. I will stay to support this very good project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

The country only banned bitcoins but they will never banned their fiat currencies, remember arousal is accepting all fiat currencies so no worries if that countries will ban bitcoins or any altcoins. However Im sure arousal have made plans for this scenarios.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:14 PM

The country only banned bitcoins but they will never banned their fiat currencies, remember arousal is accepting all fiat currencies so no worries if that countries will ban bitcoins or any altcoins. However Im sure arousal have made plans for this scenarios.
Hope whatever you have in your mind must be true, just to clarify arousal is accepting all fiat currency from crypto currency so when crypto will be banned so arousal will also be affected. I think that this project is already have plans for whatever happens to crypto in the near future.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

Arousal Exchange extremely the next top exchanger that might beat the biggest exchangers now in cryto market. You see you can also exchange for fiat currencies and also the 35 cryptocurrencies that will mainly be in the exchange when it is launch. So many choices to choose from, to exchange even at arousal you can exchange the ARS token without restrictions of legal tender. You can have a commission in trade mining of the token ARS, also has a discount for commission fee that the investor's have on their account. While, Arousal token and exchange are being setup and improve let's keep on supporting & buying ARS and be on their exchanger.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Efta321

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

Arousal Exchange extremely the next top exchanger that might beat the biggest exchangers now in cryto market. You see you can also exchange for fiat currencies and also the 35 cryptocurrencies that will mainly be in the exchange when it is launch. So many choices to choose from, to exchange even at arousal you can exchange the ARS token without restrictions of legal tender. You can have a commission in trade mining of the token ARS, also has a discount for commission fee that the investor's have on their account. While, Arousal token and exchange are being setup and improve let's keep on supporting & buying ARS and be on their exchanger.
I am also very confident the Arousal Exchange will be the next top spot swapper that may outperform the biggest stock market today. I am sure also that many who will jeans this coin seen with the success of this project as well.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

There should be a fee probably, they will get bankrupt if they will cover all the transaction fees on the exchange and will give it to us as free. Lets just hope that the fees will not be too much high.

Well the blockchain fees is a non issue cause that will always be there, the fees that  IS  an issue is the cut taken by the exchange themselves
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

This amazing project will really become a great opportunity for the community and market, as well as the people around it. This project is developing as good as it is. I can see that the team is really working hard to make this happen. Arousal Exchange is also getting more and more popular. As days goes by, more people come to this project and get interested to invest and support this project. Because of its really uniquely nice characteristics that is the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender. I will stay to support this very good project.
It is definitely a smart choice to support Arousal Exchange since it has already aroused so many participants all over the world to anticipate their successful project launching. They have done an amazingly great work in their project. Well done!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:28 PM

The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
That's it! Many people will use the platform if governments prohibit the use of crypto currencies in their countries. This is a very useful feature.

A very helpful exchanger during Government prohibition..& they are working with OTC market & along with bitcoin as a currency...so hope it will come really soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: