Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:31 PM

I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:03:43 PM

I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
I think goverments don't want to lost their fiat currency manipulating, they can print unlimited money everytime when it's need) ez governs mining))

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:18:45 PM

This amazing project will really become a great opportunity for the community and market, as well as the people around it. This project is developing as good as it is. I can see that the team is really working hard to make this happen. Arousal Exchange is also getting more and more popular. As days goes by, more people come to this project and get interested to invest and support this project. Because of its really uniquely nice characteristics that is the exchange with no restrictions to any legal tender. I will stay to support this very good project.
It is definitely a smart choice to support Arousal Exchange since it has already aroused so many participants all over the world to anticipate their successful project launching. They have done an amazingly great work in their project. Well done!

This is very impressive project which for sure will attract by many users and investors as this project is in progress. Having a good features which their guarantor as a receivables from person to person and may charge a fee. I also appreciate their guaranteed mechanism that solves the credit problem of the legal currency payment in the OTC transaction and by having this kind of trasaction we assure that is safe and secured. Nice project and good luck to the team.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
Of course, working with Fiat can be a big plus, but also the convenience of work and commission fees are of great importance.

This project is very amazing and interesting though somehow need to study first because its already common features that needs some comparison to others. Also, I believed that this project is successful which need our support as a user as well as those investors.
You should own some ARS via ICO Smiley. Only 0.5$/1ARS. This is a chance to join an innovation exchange. About beta version of Arousal Exchange, someone can using it?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:03:04 AM

It's a pleasure that an exchange was accepting all fiat currencies but, how can Arousal accept the country that banned bitcoin 100%?

Well, that's a good point in that mate. Will see the answer from the admin in that one. I suppose they can try with a different way in sending money.

Abdelmajid1

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

How is it possible to send fiat to this exchange ? What currencies are available to trade there ?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:09 AM

Currently, many projects of decentralized exchanges are launched and this in addition to the already existing centralized and decentralized exchanges. It will be good if this exchange can work with all currencies that are declared by the project team.

Yes, I have been seeing a lot of new projects now that focusing on exchanges, Arousal needs a lot of promotions for them to be chosen by those serious investors out there. Also that "The exchange accepts all fiat currencies" will be a plus factor for them.
Of course, working with Fiat can be a big plus, but also the convenience of work and commission fees are of great importance.

But working with Fiat can also bring a lot of problem, they will ask for KYC verification and those kinda stuff that we hate as crypto people and I think no one of us want this.
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

Same point of view, People use crypto currency for their own privacy, however, they need to show all their information when trading it. However, wish your project be successful. Cheer  Wink Wink Wink

But working with Fiat can also bring a lot of problem, they will ask for KYC verification and those kinda stuff that we hate as crypto people and I think no one of us want this.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

I think that's why there will be a guarantor, he will have a huge part in the transaction since his confirmation will be needed. It will depend on the guarantors if they will need KYC confirmation.

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

The project seems popular now in the community. I can see that the Arousal Exchange has a great potential to become one of the next top crypto currency exchanger which will be greatly benefit the people and users. The very interesting about this is that is has the 35 crypto currencies that can be exchange through this Arousal Exchange, so I hope this will soon be launch. Additionally, the Arousal Token can be exchange without restrictions of legal tender. I hope this will continue progressing better and keep it up team Arousal Exchange.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

The total number of ARS token is 100 million, 5% of it is alotted for bounty budgets. I was hoping that i will received ARS and take some part of that 5% soon. I am eagerly wants ARS token to be on my wallet. I believe it is valuable, keeping it is the best way to maintain the price. Arousal exchange as changing digital currency into fiat must support by the members to achieve the goal they want to achieve.
5% for the bounty company's  is a very generous offer. Even such generosity is amazing. I hope all participants get a good salary.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
When other countries resist the use of crypto currency, then such exchanges are needed. When the crypt is resolved, there will be no problems with the exchange of crypts for fiat.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

The good part is to be able to exchange your coins with alot of fiat currency on the go and then been able to send to your account.This is an exchange that will serve people really well and turn alot of cash. I just hope some countries will allow their currencies here because most of them are still resisting BTC as currency
That's it! Many people will use the platform if governments prohibit the use of crypto currencies in their countries. This is a very useful feature.

A very helpful exchanger during Government prohibition..& they are working with OTC market & along with bitcoin as a currency...so hope it will come really soon

A great project that will attract by many users. As this project hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading, they try their very best to serve. Also, by having their features like OTC that gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency all over the world. Hoping for the success on this project. Great.
Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

The project definitely deserves our attention. The ability to anonymously use the exchanger is a big plus for the project. I'm waiting for its launch, I want to try it faster in the case.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:58 AM

Yes, a lot of large exchanges are only accepting btc as their main currency, the good thing about arousal is they will accept all fiat currencies. Im just wondering how they will do that and is there no conflict if they will accepts all fiat currencies?

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:58 AM

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

Another goes - EtherDelta might have been compromised.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/breaking-etherdelta-might-compromised/
Another case in series of recent hackings.
There's the clear message - no one, even the most sustainable exchange not immune from such problems.
Hence there's adequate question to Devs: which measures are you undertaking to avoid hacking?

Yeah, as of this very moment, etherdelta was under malicious attacked and temporarily avoid to visit the current site. Hopefully in this case the Arousal will never experienced this kind of situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: