Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

What's the main advantage for the investors?

Well, there are a few advantages for the investors:

- Otc platform with peer to peer transactions - no middle man
- zero confirmations between trading market and Otc to transfer Btc
- guarantors - escrow service

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.

Well that's, one good unique ways to attract investors to use the site. But the bad side if someone got hacked and used your coins to withdraw your all your fiat anonymously that would be a big problem. It would be better if there is a verification before withdrawing.

Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:40:08 AM

Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

I still don't understand why governs would stop something like cryptos tho, it benefits anybody, it increases incoming of everyone AND makes people spend more money.
Simply because they are not able to profit from it. Unlike every other things that are taxable. This governments are leeches that sucks everything until you go dry.
Well, I totally agree. I think governments as soon as they come up with how to extract taxes from the crypt immediately recognize the crypt.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

This attractive token should correct problem with slow bitcoin transaction last time. Will see soon how it works at practice!

Definitely yes, why? Because aside from bitcoin they can also choose fiat currencies to buy/sell coins. Im really excited for this coin launch. I really hope that arousal will achieve all their plan in the coming months.

Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:56 AM

Something unique?

Aside from no middle man, zero confirmation between trading market and escrow services, the unique part of this project is that you can exchange your coins with a fiat currency of your choice.
This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
Yeah, now this is more interesting. Where can I found more info about it?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:10:42 AM

Aside the fact of the ban of the cryptos because they fear them, what else would you say about having a clean exchange like this one that let's you decide what it's best for you?
Some country ban and some dont, so our market still have huge volumn and participants. So i think dont care about this problem, as for me if have banning =)) i can using tor or VPN.
What are you talking about? How can the government ban the crypt? You can banish for example this forum but you can not ban a mobile wallet. Use crypt calmly.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:27 AM

It's a strange thing to include a country where bitcoin is banned. After access through VPN does not guarantee a good connection. Suddenly there will be problems with translations. For such an operation, you need to think about everything very well.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:21:24 AM

How much fees that needed for this platform to exchange to all fiat currencies? Many countries that ban bitcoin, how about it?
Exchange wouldn't have anything to do with Bitcoin banning i think so you will be able to buy your fiat as far as the exchange list it..What i don't understand is what if the country decide not to let the exchange list their fiat currency. Does that mean the exchange has to comply?

Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

Something unique?

This kind of services as what you pointed out is the best weapon of Arousal. This services will attract investor as it is  a very useful tool to use because of this OTC and their exchange which is to accept all fiat currencies.
These are really good ideas that will attract the investor but how it will work in reality. I'm especially interested in how the problem of the guarantor of the transaction will be realized.
Yeah, I'm too
vivavivu

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:12 PM

I appreciate Zero Confirmation at trading market and OTC for BTC, but they are very similar from other exchangers so i think most advantage of Arousal Exchange is Trade Mining from their coin ( i think we should call it is ARS shares )
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

I think those countries that banned bitcoin will be excluded to the exchange. There is no point in including them in the exchange if they can't even use Bitcoin. Well they can still add the currency of the country but in order for the user of that country to use bitcoin and other ICO is to use VPN.

Nothing is impossible to all people who is eager to earn money online, Im sure those countries who banned bitcoin can still make a lot of way to process their bitcoins. I am looking forward for more developments from this project like if we can withdraw using fiat currencies too.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:42:03 PM

If that's the case then there will no problem with this project. But I hope that someday those countries will accept btc so that many will benefit a hassle free exchange like Arousal.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Nothing is impossible to all people who is eager to earn money online, Im sure those countries who banned bitcoin can still make a lot of way to process their bitcoins. I am looking forward for more developments from this project like if we can withdraw using fiat currencies too.
Possibly that is true, people who is willing to earn money will do everything even it's illegal. Im not sure about the people who live in a country that btc is illegal but I do hope so that they are still finding ways to grab this kind of income.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

I appreciate Zero Confirmation at trading market and OTC for BTC, but they are very similar from other exchangers so i think most advantage of Arousal Exchange is Trade Mining from their coin ( i think we should call it is ARS shares )

I agree too, by having zero confimation on its  one of the features of arousal and its OTC will be attached zero identification deposit principle. Also, arousal project hopes to break any obstacle that may encountered in the future.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

It's a strange thing to include a country where bitcoin is banned. After access through VPN does not guarantee a good connection. Suddenly there will be problems with translations. For such an operation, you need to think about everything very well.

even the county bann bitcoin or other tokens / coins, you can still do your trading in every exchange and there are many other ways to transfer your money to your other accounts like ; payza, paypal etc ...  yes the fees are sure high ... but better then nothing
Jedie22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

even the county bann bitcoin or other tokens / coins, you can still do your trading in every exchange and there are many other ways to transfer your money to your other accounts like ; payza, paypal etc ...  yes the fees are sure high ... but better then nothing

Thats the disadvantage on your side that bitcoin was banned on your country. Yeah, your connection will affecetd since you just using vpn having a possible weak signal. Well, we have nothing to do on that situation all you have to do is to be patience and wait.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

A project can exchange 35 cryptocurrencies...no exchangers has this features...& Arousal project doesn't need any tender to work...I hope this project should launch as soon  as possible...& very soon it will become one of the top exchanger
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

A project can exchange 35 cryptocurrencies...no exchangers has this features...& Arousal project doesn't need any tender to work...I hope this project should launch as soon  as possible...& very soon it will become one of the top exchanger

Definitely this exchanger will be one of the best exchangers that we know. I like many of its functions. I hope that as many investors as possible can pay attention to this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: