Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25158 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

It is platform where no confirmation is not need for transaction because OTC help to transfer & A guarantor is there during transfer...so easiest way to transfer from any platform...so everyone should help the Arousal exchanger..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

It is platform where no confirmation is not need for transaction because OTC help to transfer & A guarantor is there during transfer...so easiest way to transfer from any platform...so everyone should help the Arousal exchanger..
Transaction platform without confirmations it is really innovate thing in cryptocurrency exchanges, i would that can helps to old and new traders work faster and boost their trading skills.  It's only impossible with Arousal exchange)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

I don't think you will accept all fiat currency, you can't accept CNY because Chinese gov has banned fiat exchange, so you can't handle a bank account in China, don't brag the project thanks.
Well, we got the same thoughts. But I think in the other way, Arousal say that they are just accepting all fiat currencies except the banned fiat exchange country, isn't that logic?
First , It's not their fault if certain currency is banned from the exchange with cryptocurrencies in generally .Secnod, They aren't braging they are trying to provide a solid services for us where we can use our local currencies to easily by cryptocurrencies . I hope crypto currencie become fully regulated in 2018 and china could take a diffrent approach about the ban.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Just because this project is really aiming to exchange all fiat currencies with no worries. I really like the idea of this project offering services to people whenever they are as long as btc is legal. I hope that this project will be a universal exchange.

i hope that btc will still legal , even it doesnt this project will still stay at it is , cause its a universal exchange platform .
In some of countries btc is illigeal.so in that type of country if we want to exchange the cryptocurrency then we can easily do it woth the Arousal exchange.beacause arousal is the universal exhange paltform and it's transaction fees are also very less.

No one can banned bitcoin, people still can buy it everywhere. The problem is, Arousal aim to exchange all fiat currencies with bitcoin and that's very difficult to achieve in current time.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

If Btc will be banned one day, it's still not a big issue, there is litecoin, ethereum etc... like if people don't have a personal choise or taste for coins.
Nope, when your country goverment have ban BTC, why not they cannot ban any crypto currency either? Don't be optimistic like that. We can need the confirm at the future. I really dont want my country ban BTC, LTC, ETH,....
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:18:25 PM

Today i have to try our beta version of Arousal Exchange, very basic and have google 2FA and now Arousal support 15 crypto currencies for "test". So we can deposit to some adress for function testing?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:25:52 PM

We are happy to avail arousal platform a great exchange service provider for all fiat currencies, satisfying the customers filling them in delight with a user friendly platform. However it's a great deal arousal made listing all currencies in one platform however what if any country decline the arousal as many a countries may not accept the crypto currency Huh
Jedie22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

H
I am so excited about Arousal Exchange haha, signed up for sure. Didnt notice SGD fiat currency in the platform.  Hopefully it will be added tho. Gonna be great disappointment if SGD is not allowed to trade in the platform.

This Arousal Exchange conquers global and absolutely SGD must be there. Everybody is excited with the boom, don't get disappointed. Let's support the platform because for sure it gives is good service as they can be. Program is still in progress, developers workingly hard to fix all the details that member satisfaction want.

Yes it is a nice platform..So many people help the project to renowned... so the project  get boost...but now a days what is the progress about this project...hope anyone may know about it??
Project is still in beta stage so you will just have to be patient for now and wait. Am sure great things will happen with this exchange..They said all fiat currencies will be supported here which is really possible even if its not that all..Just Hold on.

Yeah, the project is still in their progress. Wait for its final announcement to be launched on the market as soon as possible. Many of us are excited for this much awaited service. Arousal exchange probably marked in the market.

yeah a great project that will attract by many users. As this project hopes to break any obstacle resulting from legal tender and endeavour in reducing waiting time in Bitcoin networking transmission in trading, they try their very best to serve. Also, by having their features like OTC that gives the ability to ensure trading bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency all over the world. Hoping for the success on this project.
arousaltoken (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

Merry Christmas guys
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:25:55 AM

I really do not understand how all currencies will be accepted and how the fair exchange rate will be determined. Where can I see the information or can the developer respond?

That's one idea I would like to see.
I think that's the challenge for them
and to improve more about the
launching of the exchange site.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?
I already have an idea how they pick a guarantor. I think those are the networks that accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in a country.
There is actually one in our country which is coins.ph. You can "cash-in" using remittances, banks or even a convenient store and convert your fiat currency to bitcoin. You can also convert bitcoin back and cash out through remittances and ATM.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

The global exchange is the only thing that caught my eye. We already have lots of exchange sites working and doing well at it, but having legal guarantors from all over the world and making it available universally is a plus for this program. The fees the company will get during each transaction was not stated. Please how does that work? And also how are the guarantors picked? Who are the guarantors?

Up for this post, who are the guarantors? Are they part of the team or they will be pick everywhere? Can we be also became guarantor or there is specific skills or job to become guarantor? Will guarantor gets profit also?

I also want to know what, where and how the guarantors will be choose? Do guarantors needs to have a large amount of cryptos to be able to qualify? Or do you prefered large companies to be the guarantors? Hoping for the devs response regarding our concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Up for this post, who are the guarantors? Are they part of the team or they will be pick everywhere? Can we be also became guarantor or there is specific skills or job to become guarantor? Will guarantor gets profit also?

You guys either rattlebrained or just kidding.
You haven't read the WP (or even try to look at), you didn't read the thread where you participating.
Guarantors question was already discussed and even quotations were given.
Spare a minute to look through WP before asking the same thing continuously.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients. This will be great for everyone.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:58:40 AM

well ı think if btc get banned so they are going to ban every other cryptourrency also.  It makes no sense that they just ban bitcoin but people can still trade with Ethereum, Litecoin etc...

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

You guys either rattlebrained or just kidding.
You haven't read the WP (or even try to look at), you didn't read the thread where you participating.
Guarantors question was already discussed and even quotations were given.
Spare a minute to look through WP before asking the same thing continuously.

Don't be so rude, mate. They probably are just being lazy to read all the posts on this mega-thread. Let me explain this, The guarantor is a man who guarantees every transaction so there is no fraud for every transaction on the exchange. Probably Arousal will pick the best guarantor on the outside, not the team. Every mankind is getting a job for their profits, so the guarantor gets profit also.
I do not understand this decision. How a person can guarantee a transaction if these transactions will be millions per hour. I think the program should be the guarantor.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

You have a point, maybe some countries will plan to ban cryptos but I think they will not succeed with this plan. People will make a lot of ways how to bay pass it and nothing is impossible in the internet. They will surely make a way.

Absolutely agree with you. People will always find it possible to use crypto currency, even if it is prohibited. Therefore, I doubt that this can happen.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

Some countries bitcoin was already banned but somehow those people already had invested so they find a way using to continue their way of income, since they already started to have it. Their are some apps that can divert the access of signal, though not as good signal unlike those country's didn't yet banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: