Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀  (Read 25156 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

Nowadays, there are a lots of trading sites and the most frequent site as of this days is the etherdelta which having most cheaper. Soon by having this arousal the users will have many choice as this project, have a high chance to success because of there different features as their platform's states that all the capital will be 100% reserved under Arousal in order to let clients freely trade without any concerns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

Devs? What about the link http://ico.arousal.io/? Doesn't work
Just try http://www.arousal.io/ , without "ico" and it will be works.
So, developer, when you post any interested news to us in telegram channel? Thank you!
Accessing to arousal.io causing issue. If Devs answering to telegram channel could keep investors confident trusting the exchange platform. I recommend for 24/7 support if global exchange launching all Fiat currencies in our arousal platform, it sets a brand for the crypto trend if these bugs are fixed.
Without ICO thats working man. Thats mostly need from a project to get trust from user. They obviously keep updating their telegram channel.
Don't you think they should also update their ANN thread as often ! bitcointalk is more effecctive when it comes to advertising and bringing new investors ,neglecting it will effect the project in a bad way.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.

Yeah, they need to have a team that are expert on how to make the site more secure. I am sure they already have a team members who is expert in that field. I will be following this project and hoping that they will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:33:37 PM

I have analyzed and realized that the whitepapers have added many diverse languages of many different regions. that is very smart idea for publication and advertisement.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Arousal is making a huge trending right now as many of the people in the crypto community are talking about Arousal in social networks and I think that is really great for the Arousal to have many supporters and advertisers as this project is really great and has a really great potential and everyone is really admiring the dedication of the members of Arousal for bringing such a wonderful platform and everyone's loving the beta version of Arousal Exchange because it is very easy to use.

Yes, because of the good advertising and promotional skills of the team, arousal already gained a lot of attentions. I am sure that days will come and this project will be successful.

KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

running well project. day by day it's going best.i think it's going top 10 crypto.we will be looking forward to it and hoping that it will come to reality.peoples know this program is very unique.you can developers for this coin.last i say plz join and join for your familys bright life. good luck.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

I have such a hard time exchanging crypto for fiat! I would love this exchange to succeed and help me out. Right now I want to see it handle a major event or crypto disaster. As always I am very worried about security at any exchange, but especially one that handles fiat. The regulatory burdens alone can crush an exchange!
Of course, Arousal will hire an expert to improves the security of the Arousal exchange website. Cryptocurrency for fiat-currency is the next future of currency. Hoping that Arousal will famous along the world and the cryptocurrency banned country will feel sorry to ban cryptocurrency and decide to legalize cryptocurrency in their country.
I think on the contrary, the role of fiat will continue to decline, and the use of crypts will increase. But such exchanges that help with conversion will be more and more in demand.

The actual decline of flat will take ages people need to learn to move. Not everyone has internet. Many places still dont even have a card system
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

This project goes to the top. The main thing is not to disappoint the developers. Now everything is going according to plan. That only remains questions about the banned countries with crypto currency. How they will add them to the list.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

If that will happen that the team will add some experts then this will be more becoming interesting as it is famous now. Maybe in the future years those countries that still don't accept crypto will soom realize how useful is the technology when it comes to fast and easy transaction with lower fees.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

As the time passes by this project became developed. A project that will makes every users easier as the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and gives the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency. I believed this arousal project has a great potential toward the success of this project.
If this exchange can create some special kits for trading and maybe realtime fast exchange to fiat, without funds of other members, if you wanna to trade in fast mode - it will be awesome.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

yes that I see Now everything goes according to plan and that's what is expected in accordance with the plan. hopefully this project remains consistent not tehenti in the middle of the journey.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

The Arousal exchange i like too much.Arousal is the decentralise global excahnge.This exchange platform is more secure and you can easily trade here.You can also use fiat currency in Arousal exchange.the Popularity of arousal exchange increasing very rapidly.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:08:27 PM

I would not advise EtnerDelta, I do not like it. To make a sell order you need to pay a commission twice. That is too expensive for the sale of ordinary tokens.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Guarantors in charge of the transactions between buyers n sellers. So what guarantee's us this will fly. We ve  had so many programs come up with ideas that sounded nice but couldn't pull through with all they proposed. So will this be different? I hope
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:24:13 PM

Guarantors in charge of the transactions between buyers n sellers. So what guarantee's us this will fly. We ve  had so many programs come up with ideas that sounded nice but couldn't pull through with all they proposed. So will this be different? I hope
Well, let's just hope tha they don't change there original proposal. But for me this project will surely stick with what is in their platform.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

If they will start accepting just the projects that adds real value to real world it will be a good purpose for the traders, I don't want zero worth coins on a good exchanger.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:06:11 PM

The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:05:34 AM

The developer does not talk much with the participants, but I will ask here. What mobile application is being prepared for use? For what platforms and when is it planned?

People usually don't use mobile to trade cryptcurrency.
Arsoual will be available only as web version, but you can still use it on smartphone like any other website, if there any plan for something like that, they will put in the roadmap.

well, most asian countries the population use %90 mobile phone and also for onlineshopping, trading, etc...  I think its a good decision making an app in android and ios. In the next few years people are going to use mobile phone apps more desktop apps. But I personally prefer also desktop apps  Cool
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:56:52 AM

The total ARS token is 100 million. I hope i would have some of it so that i will grow together with this platform. Aiming global exchange is a hard choice but once it will hit on crypto industry, those who trust will clap their hands while others not will regret. Arousal exchange are doing their very best to become successful in the field they have entered. Please keep on supporting.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: