Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

Interesting project. But how are you going to attract those migrants and their families? In what way are you going to advertise yourself among them?
We are partnering with various organizations, NGOs, Governments for helping these migrants and their families. Bestinet, clothbox foundation etc are some of our these kind of partners.
To know more about it please read our whitepaper.
If that's the case, it might work out. At first i thought you are the one who will reach to those migrants and their families but it turns out you guys already doing partnership with various orgs, what a brilliant idea Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Why did you call your project "LaLaworld"? What does it suppose to mean?
I think you should ask it on their telegram channel. But of you will search the meaning of "Lala", the result will differ depends on what country being ised.

That's right, There is a lot of meaning for LALA so its better to get the explanation from the developers of the project, surely there is a good explanation why they choose that name.
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

this is really great project. i hope dev team will succeed that they think.

please follow them
You're right, This project is absolutely amazing, I will continue supporting this, hope that it will be successful.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

This project very handful for those people who cant afford to create a bank account, and also for making them eager to earn money, they will also feel safe
yes, this kind of platform or project is something for those who don't know how to negotiate with the banks or don't have knowledge how to open an account, with lala and its easy functions they can easily use financial services they need.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

Interesting project. But how are you going to attract those migrants and their families? In what way are you going to advertise yourself among them?
We are partnering with various organizations, NGOs, Governments for helping these migrants and their families. Bestinet, clothbox foundation etc are some of our these kind of partners.
It is great. I know Bestinet, I already read some reviews about them. Their platform is also focuses to improve the life of the immigrants. In fact their goal is to create holistic migrant management solutions that are mutually beneficial to all stakeholders while protecting the rights and improving the quality of life for the migrants and their families for fairer and more equitable world.
I see, so this project is really going on a good path with partnership with those organizations. I can't wait to see their full potential in the future, I know they can handle many transactions for those families who are really in need of financial service.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

If that's the case, it might work out. At first i thought you are the one who will reach to those migrants and their families but it turns out you guys already doing partnership with various orgs, what a brilliant idea Smiley
Government/NGO's will be the one who will investigate or have a background check to those people who will be interested and qualify to apply or to have Lala. So that if ever they will borrow money, they pass the requirements to avail the service of Lala. Is my understanding is right?
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:09 PM

Is your platform also includes micro entities and small firms? i was just thinking, you may get a lot of profit if you also encourage small businesses to avail your services because fast transaction and small fees will be very beneficial for them.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:30:16 PM

Government/NGO's will be the one who will investigate or have a background check to those people who will be interested and qualify to apply or to have Lala. So that if ever they will borrow money, they pass the requirements to avail the service of Lala. Is my understanding is right?
hmmm, if that's so, what makes them different with those intermediaries? i mean people tend to go to those institution or individual just to avail financial service which make it the same with LALA because government and NGOs will be the one to negotiate, my apologies for the understanding i don't get it yet that much, any explanation from lala will be appreciated Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:33:44 PM

Is your platform also includes micro entities and small firms? i was just thinking, you may get a lot of profit if you also encourage small businesses to avail your services because fast transaction and small fees will be very beneficial for them.
As far as I can remember, it was mentioned in their whitepaper all small businesses and entrepreneurs can avail the Lala services. You can check their whitepaper to know more about the qualified individuals or persons to get their services.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

Yeah, absolutely right. Just like other company, they need agent/customer service representative (CSR) as well. But if LALA World targeting all around the world, they need a lot of employee that can speak different language. What do you think?
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

I dont quite understand the concept of LaLa World. Can someone explain it to me in clear wording real quick? Will the services that are going to be offered only be availible in certain countries or doesnt it make a difference from which country they are accessed?
For me one of the biggest concepts of the Lala World is to reach more than 2 billion individuals
without a bank account to have a bank account. To reach 1 billion individuals for me is a success
for Lala World. If you read the white paper of Lala World you can see the countries where you can
access the service of the lala world. As I know many countries have signed MOU's for Lala World
products, there are countries where Lala World is active some of those are malaysia and india.

if those numbers of people will happen in the future, i can say lala is the most successful ICO ever Smiley
are there any plans regarding expansion? i mean are they planning to put lala in every country in the world?

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password? The security should be high, a sense of safety and safety, and Lala is a good one.
You're absolutely right, This application is highly secure that's why so many people will supporting this project.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

Lala World is an online application that can be used to transfer money, pay bills and even lend a money, right? There is no physical store or office where individuals can go to apply for lending money? Does it mean that people who will borrow money have to be registered and interviewed with your partners in the government, NGO's and other organization to be qualified in lending money to Lala?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:05:54 PM

Do you use your own fingerprint as a password? The security should be high, a sense of safety and safety, and Lala is a good one.

Based from their previous answrr to this question they will implement 2FA as a minimum security feature and fingerprint or biomteics to further secure each account.

They will. It will be safe and secure here in Lala.
Yes it will as long as the management and developers will maintain their security protocol and if they will make it stronger and fully developed.
Ofcourse the security is high, when it comes to the money and transaction expect that the security is high and for sure lala will make our wallet safe.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:29 PM

Is it because major countries in asia are third world that’s why
you choose it to first launch the project?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:32 PM

Do anyone has the name or link of thr Telegram group? I'm quit3 having difficulties navigating through the site. Is it just me or the browers in using. Thanks in advance.
Hi buddy you can dl the app of telegram and join in lalaword for more updates

_Ugaday_kto_ya_

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Can somebody tell me which exchanges LaLa Token will or planning to trade?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

big project i think . almost people in the world can to be see for reveiw about this project
so far this a have a good team and good for promotion , i think this project is a new solution for about ecosytem for migrants for a good life in future
Yes lala project has a good concept especially in banking and finance..  It will be the best thing for the unbanked people to have..

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:09 PM

Great project hope to be released globally, very user friendly app. It really give convenient ways in banking. This kind of technology or app will be a trend for sure
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

is it LaLa ID includes every user's fingerprint as a part of their security system?Correct me if i am wrong.
I think it is part of their security protocol. Because if a certain wallet can only be access by means of finger print of the owner then the files and property of the owner if fully secured.
we secure the lala ID if the finger print security is main password or security, they cant open it without the finger of owner, good decision to make this security

Good choice, finger print security is high quality of security for gadgets, applications and volts it will give assurance for all clients of lala World.
Very smart idea using finger print they allow only the user register in lala id,its a very safe to use finger print no one can hack it.
Actually based on the studies about security measures, finger prints, sound and facial activation or recognition is not advisable to use. Because it is prone to malfunction that will lead your files to become vulnerable. But I think it a matter of how the developers will create their own security measures that is why I don't easily believe on that review.
i agree with you. almost all of the things in this world can be copied, even the security of biometrics, it's easy to edit, copy the pictures of users here in lala. one more thing they need is the security and information of a user.
better if they will have an office in order to submit information and files of the user in order to activate an account. then the transaction can be done on online.
I suggest that they should hire a customer service representative to answer all the inquiries and question of the user and investor..

Thats right,  I can notice that there's are a lot of questions here not being answer or it takes time for them to reply.  If someone from their team can reply about the questions and inquiries then we will be more enlightened. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: