Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worried about btc future  (Read 8860 times)
rivercorei

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

I think we must not worry about btc future...because digital era will long last forever..even more develop than now and btc will more brighter than now. Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day, the future of the Bitcoin will be Bright. Don't worry about BTC Future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:02:41 AM

no, i am not and no one should worry those people should worry who are not into bitcoin those who are there in bitcoin their future is secured.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:04:38 AM

Yes i am worried, Even though bitcoins today is increasing very fast, I still think about what will happen in the future, If the value will really increase even more or maybe someday it will also fall but since there are positive speculations from different bloggers then i am still believing that there's something good that will happen from this bitcoins today.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:07:20 AM

People have been worring about the future of Bitcoin from its very beginings in 2009 and its still here 8 years on,  but Bitcoin has changed from a everyday buying currency which is was supposed to be used for, to an investment currency so i doubt very much it will go anywhere soon unless the governments and  banks decide to stop every bitcoin transaction across the world Smiley
Why would anyone be afraid of Bitcoin? There is nothing to be afraid of since Bitcoin will get a much more higher price in a few months.
Well I guess you're right, bitcoin's price is continuously rising because of the demand it has in the market. But currently this holiday a lot of people are selling their bitcoin and the price went low. But being afraid of bitcoin is not a choice because we have seen how strong bitcoin is for the past few months or years, it is still the number one cryptocurrency.
I don't think there is any chance if it to shut complete or to lose. I think btc is the main source of all the coins and I think if it shuts all the coins goes to be dead.No need to worry about bitcoin future people decided its future earlier and this coin will be longlasting and price in the future will be much more higher as compare to now and there are many people who are saying that it will crash but there will be no such kind of thing happening because people are holding their coins for longer terms.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

I think if you want to succeed with bitcoin, you can start investing with bitcoin, and now you do not have to worry about it, especially bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin is very helpful for everyone who is investing with it to get more results.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

I think if you want to succeed with bitcoin, you can start investing with bitcoin, and now you do not have to worry about it, especially bitcoin in the future, because bitcoin is very helpful for everyone who is investing with it to get more results.

I think, now is the best times for new investors to take a plunge in investing to bitcoin because it is a little low in price but for sure will take off in a next high price very soon.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
But I have to admit I'm a little worried about the long term future of btc.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.
-And maybe others that I'm not aware of.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

I am also worry about those above thing which can make bitcoin less in price like fork amd high fee in small transaction.
It can make bitcoin get less marketcap and more trader or people will leave bitcoin because of those problem.
Bella Thorne

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:13 PM

Im not worried about bitcoin,because I know that bitcoin will be the most use cryptocurrency and it will be known as commodity.
For me i am not worried because i trusted bitcoin very much and i am believing that bitcoin has a good future and all people or all of the users of bitcoin has also a bright future, and i  think in the future bitcoin will remain the best and bitcoin will surely survive for many years.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

I see a lot of optimism about bitcoin, which is understandable seeing the price recently.
The major problems if the currency still haven't been dealt with. I see 2 major ones:

-Block size. Which makes the delay and fees of transaction rise very fast. Smaller transactions are more and more difficult to make.
-The centralization of the market. China got low cost electricity, which make them by far the most bitcoin mining capable.

Another thing: The Hard forks that are oddly getting much more frequent than before. (BCH, BTG, Segwitx2 etc...) It almost looks like "attacks" in order to divide us. Now called "airdrops" by the community. Even though they're supposed to solve some of the problems.

All in all, this makes me really worried about btc future. I've been a strong holder since 2014, and I made quite a lot of money with bitcoins, but I begin to doubt now, even though the price is crushing ATM. Please help me keeping faith. Or should I switch to another currency ? Really thinking about ETH recently.

It's normal to get worried especially if things like these happen so often. The thing is you should focus on the goal and treat the journey like a roller coaster ride. There are ups and downs and edgy turns but you'll know on the end of this road, you'll find the rainbow's pot of gold. Just have hope and patience.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

Im not worried about bitcoin,because I know that bitcoin will be the most use cryptocurrency and it will be known as commodity.
For me i am not worried because i trusted bitcoin very much and i am believing that bitcoin has a good future and all people or all of the users of bitcoin has also a bright future, and i  think in the future bitcoin will remain the best and bitcoin will surely survive for many years.

This is not a concern because Bitcoin every day has new users or new fans who will always invest their money into Bitcoin.
8Habits

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

It's normal to get worried especially if things like these happen so often. The thing is you should focus on the goal and treat the journey like a roller coaster ride. There are ups and downs and edgy turns but you'll know on the end of this road, you'll find the rainbow's pot of gold. Just have hope and patience.

I could not agree with you more mate. We just need to focus on the goal and be patient until we reach that - we should never mind the volatility because it is just but normal. Just like in the sea, don't mind the big waves, because you will reach your destination amidst the waves.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:38:06 PM

At present time, when Bitcoin is banned in some countries, and people considered Bitcoin as an asset to profitable investment rather than used as a currency for transactions, then I see the future of Bitcoin will be a question for many people. Whether Bitcoin future will become the official currency used in the transaction or the future it is just a place for people to buy and holding Bitcoin to make a profit by increasing the current rate. And if rates rise, people Bitcoin no longer invest in it again? That's what I'm really worried about the future of Bitcoin.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

There are always risks in comes to investment that sometines we cannot lessen or avoid. Always remind yourself that there would be a great time for opportunity and be ready to grab it. Downsides are always there to lead us to the top. Worrying is not bad yet it won't do any good either. So just keep faith and fight off negativity.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

I'm not worried about the volatility. In fact, I'm more worried about how Bitcoin is fairing right now in terms of how it handles transactions. Not looking good so far.
8Habits

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:01:08 AM

I'm not worried about the volatility. In fact, I'm more worried about how Bitcoin is fairing right now in terms of how it handles transactions. Not looking good so far.

What do you mean by fairing? Volatility is a good thing, especially for the traders. Volatility is very normal even in forex trading. The more volatile, the more traders will be coming in.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:03:17 AM

What do you mean by fairing? Volatility is a good thing, especially for the traders. Volatility is very normal even in forex trading. The more volatile, the more traders will be coming in.

Take a look at transaction fees and processing time if you really don't know what I mean.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:48 AM

I don't think he means volatility is a bad thing. lol Have you checked the unconfirmed transactions lately? Because it's mind blowing.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

I am really hoping that btc has a brighter future because I want to continue doing things like this and earn.I want to resign in my present job and do bitcoin fulltime in order for me to be able to earn.Hoping that bitcoin will never end because it really helps alot of people with regards to their financial problem.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

This is actually a good and healthy competition for bitcoins. This allows more room for growth in terms of price. So when a lot of forks happen and they so happen to have failed, bitcoin prices will rise because of the hype the hard forks brought on bitcoins.

Lannie25

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

In bitcoins, you have nothing to worry about. 
The company of bitcoins gives you a high level of assurance that they will keep your money and make it more valuable in future uses.
Bitcoin is the number one in field of electronic currency in cryptocurrency which is a plus that there are the best company in this business so you are confident that your money is in the good hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: