Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:42:11 AM

Isn't it gonna take you like 5 months to mine 5 iXcoins?  lol.

yup, but i don't like taking stuff and not giving it back, when possible.
problem is, that windows wallet is also taking coins from another mining rig, so what you see in the mac wallet, is just a little over half of my mined efforts! the other half, is locked in!!!

also, i'll be hashing with just over 1TH come end of march. currently only with 150GH

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:48:32 AM

problem is, that windows wallet is also taking coins from another mining rig, so what you see in the mac wallet, is just a little over half of my mined efforts! the other half, is locked in!!!

also, i'll be hashing with just over 1TH come end of march. currently only with 150GH

1 TH ain't bad but even with that, you're looking at what, 1,000 ixCoins in an entire year.  So I'm guessing that the ixCoins you own are actually bought and not mined.

Isn't there a way to find out now many different wallets there are out there with some kind of ixCoin balance?

I would love to compare it to the distribution Bitcoin currently has.  That would be interesting and I think it may give ixCoin one more competitive advantage or at least a marketing one.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

1 TH ain't bad but even with that, you're looking at what, 1,000 ixCoins in an entire year.  So I'm guessing that the ixCoins you own are actually bought and not mined.

i'm not sure i understand why i would say i've mined a coin that i'd bought..?

http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/jojobear

^my meagre little miner

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 09:35:54 AM

1 TH ain't bad but even with that, you're looking at what, 1,000 ixCoins in an entire year.  So I'm guessing that the ixCoins you own are actually bought and not mined.

i'm not sure i understand why i would say i've mined a coin that i'd bought..?

http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/jojobear

^my meagre little miner

I meant overall.  If you own 500 coins then I imagine you mined them, if you own 100,000 then I would imagine you bought most of them.

Dexter44

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:59:15 PM

I just discovered another "cex" exchange:
www.swisscex.com

We can ask to add iXcoin here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=443205
And here http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general

Or add 3 votes here http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5518882-please-add-ixcoin-one-of-the-four-coins-mined-by-
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:28:39 PM

On the biggest thing we need from the business perspective is to get better liquidity.  Maybe a chinese exchange perhaps? 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dexter44

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:56:15 PM

Chinese?
Here a new one:
www.beedui.com

If you wanna ask to add ixcoin, this is the contact:

beedui@foxmail.com

The problem with the growing number of exchanges we have to find people starting trading ixc on them, not like c-cex.com where almost nobody has placed a sell order. If we get into a new exchange, then we have to be there, even with an overpriced sell order, otherwise ixc risks to be removed and never return on it.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:02:28 PM

Chinese?
Here a new one:
www.beedui.com

If you wanna ask to add ixcoin, this is the contact:

beedui@foxmail.com

The problem with the growing number of exchanges we have to find people starting trading ixc on them, not like c-cex.com where almost nobody has placed a sell order. If we get into a new exchange, then we have to be there, even with an overpriced sell order, otherwise ixc risks to be removed and never return on it.

There are more and more exchanges coming up.

In fact, there are many really good exchanges that barely have any liquidity.  See Kraken and Crypt-Trade ,  the former is probably the best in technical sophistication.   

I am arguing however that IXC needs to be in exchanges that expose it to a different audience than Cryptsy and Vircurex.     The hole I see right now is the lack of a Chinese exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dexter44

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:07:39 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 05:19:00 PM by Dexter44

I think we could even easily get on board of www.cryptorush.in

Their mission?

"Crypto Rush strives to help give all coins a chance."

If you ask to add ixcoin, don't you think they are going to accept it?

---> correction: if you pay, you get your coin listed for sure, otherwise it's up to them  Undecided

"Please send the fee of 0.25 BTC to 1HzgqwNSvxFvy8qFMeD6sRSNhQ6AdfEmrU.
After sent, please email listing@cryptorush.in for confirmation and to give further instructions"
–----------

Frictionlesscoin, do you think we should take action in order to get on beedui.com?
Jeffersondk

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:28:48 PM

@ Luke (feedback)

That Social Hub looks sick man! I love it!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

The debt limit has just been suspended!  

I predict they will print more dollars by 2015 than they have printed in the last 6 years combined.  This is what I meant by the dollar has legs for another 18 months, when people everywhere suggested an economic collapse this year.

All nations will print to stay with the dollar - soon people will realize their savings are being destroyed and flee into cryptos since gold and silver are going down due to manipulation.  

This is all engineered - they're using a PUSH (Fear) - PULL (Greed) strategy to bring in the masses [sheep] into Bitcoin, and soon, iXcoin [and all the cryptos will follow a similar upward trajectory].

I even chose a date, 28 months in advance, for this economic, monetary collapse:  9/14/15 [9/1415]

It would be nearly impossible to guess the exact date but one thing is for sure, by the end of 2015 there will be nothing left of the dollar, Yen, Euro, etc and a number of countries will switch to BTC/XBT or a competing crypto like iXcoin before then.

I firmly believe we will see a few countries fully back or switch to BTC and/or other cryptos before this year is over. This will create mass hysteria in Cryptos (which I've been calling for since last year) which would take them all much much higher but a select few will reach unexpected heights.

Now you all understand what I was shouting all last year:  Bitcoin [and Cryptos] were created for a specific need and purpose and they were created just-in-time.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

@ Luke (feedback)

I agree, it's much better than I ever expected and I had really high hopes.

If iXcoin really takes off [the way I expect] I really owe Luke [and Friction] a lot of gratitude!  A lot!

Is anyone else having problems with the [awesome] troll box? I can't tell if maybe it's not optimized for iPads.  It keeps reloading every 2 seconds and it also gets jammed up so I'm having a hard time posting to it.

Cause this is an awesome feature to have and it has to work just right otherwise it will reflect poorly in iXcoin's overall development.

Jeffersondk

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:13:14 PM

@ Luke (feedback)

It keeps reloading every 2 seconds and it also gets jammed up so I'm having a hard time posting to it.

I guess I have the same, but i'm on a computer. It didn't load well at first, but hey after seeing this improvement I don't really care for now.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:30:28 PM

@ Luke (feedback)

It keeps reloading every 2 seconds and it also gets jammed up so I'm having a hard time posting to it.

I guess I have the same, but i'm on a computer. It didn't load well at first, but hey after seeing this improvement I don't really care for now.

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a glitch Luke will fix.  I absolutely love the idea.

Can anybody comment on how or why other sites don't have troll boxes?  Cryptsy got rid of theirs cause it got too expensive with 100,000 accounts.  But why doesn't doge, LTC, BTC, etc have a troll box?

Does anyone have any professional insight why this might be?  Is it a lot of extra cost or what?

Jeffersondk

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:19:00 AM

@ Luke (feedback)

Can anybody comment on how or why other sites don't have troll boxes?  Cryptsy got rid of theirs cause it got too expensive with 100,000 accounts.  But why doesn't doge, LTC, BTC, etc have a troll box?

Does anyone have any professional insight why this might be?  Is it a lot of extra cost or what?

Vlad ever thought about 500 people saying something in one chat? That thing will go nuts! Guess it's slowing the website down, that's why most PnD'ers use IRC chats.  Cheesy

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 12:22:42 AM

Can someone check to see if I'm way off on my estimates?

I did a little research and this troll box, which is awesome, is gonna cost us at least $10,000 per month.  That's all fine and great but who's gonna pay for all this?

The biggest reason is that the troll box offers an awesome feature which is video chat.  And even without that, there's gonna be a lot of bandwidth being used and storage as well.

Cause bandwidth costs $.15 per gig for upstream and $.15 for downstream and then there are other fees involved as well.

So by my estimates, this new, incredible, website is gonna run iXcoin's dev team at least $10,000 per month.

Can this be right?  Does anyone have any experience with building or maintaining sites?  I would really appreciate the help cause maybe we're getting in over our heads with so much being offered all at once on the new Website.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 12:24:58 AM

@ Luke (feedback)

Vlad ever thought about 500 people saying something in one chat? That thing will go nuts! Guess it's slowing the website down, that's why most PnD'ers use IRC chats.  Cheesy

I totally agree, this is why I hope Luke realizes that's exactly what's gonna happen so if he wants to have a troll box, which I think is really awesome, he needs to realize we're gonna need enough bandwidth.  See my post above for my estimated monthly cost for running this new website cause I think we may be in over our heads.

Please give your input cause maybe my math is wrong. 

Thanks.

Dexter44

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:56:40 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 01:13:42 PM by Dexter44

www.mintpal.com

Please vote for ixcoin:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Unregistered users are allowed up to 3 votes per hour, whilst registered users are allowed 6 votes per hour.
Each 0.00005000 BTC received will count for 1 vote.

This is the statement of Mintpal:

"Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website."

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
We are at 125 votes. You can vote with multiple devices (different internet connection) every hour.

-------------------------------------------
Please vote here too: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5518882-please-add-ixcoin-one-of-the-four-coins-mined-by-

Good news from Openex.pw

Round 1 closed. IXcoin has won, followed by I0Coin and Noblecoin.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 06:23:28 AM

I just voted.  We're above LTC now.

facecjf78

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:49:28 PM

Hey Guys

I took a stab at the iXcoin "coin logo"

It seems the community is leaning towards the red versions that I was presented with. That said that is the first design direction I went with.

A few things to keep in mind. Red and Black first of all, are my favorite colors. Problem with this color combination is that it generally gives off a "aggressive" "powerful" and some times "evil" feel.

I realize that a re brand / rebirth of this coin is the main goal, along with mass acceptance, and the ability to do good. So we may want to stay away from such sinister colors. A better direction maybe a more modern approach with a modern color palette and modern feel. "Soft and pastel'ly" is what I call it. Smiley This will not only aid in acceptance, but make it a lot easier to design around and keep the "brand" uniform.

Aside from the red and black version being my favorite. My next favorite would be the bottom most coin. It is simple, with a horizon type gradient, that feels more "today"

In any event take a look at the examples and let me know your thoughts. I'm a seasoned freelance graphic designer (10+ yrs) So I'm well past the point of being in love with anything I design... so I won't get all butt hurt over some constructive criticism Cheesy

http://www.facecjf.com/img/ixcoin_all.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: