Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:07:46 AM

any news regarding how much funds they raised already? im quite worried with the pre-ICO bonus to be honest it's quite high Sad

The progress of the ICO is shown in the user’s personal account. Soon after the start of the ICO, it will be also shown at the main page of the site.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

ArenaCoin is the token of Arena Space amusement park. We don't need to worry about the credibility of its ICO because Arena Space has been operating since 2016 and has 6 operating parks all over Europe. The token is backed by a stable company and a real demand. We all know these are the qualifications we want in a company before we invest into it.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

Arena space offer a edutainment a combination of education and entertainment this is good for childrens to improve to do something useful
Yes your right edutainment helps the children to expand knowledge of everything
They are so happy playing virtual reality games in the meantime children expand their knowledge to easily learn more things.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:53 AM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what
you might haven't visit the their site yet, their park is not your conventional park setup. check them on youtube, they have a lot of activities especially the virtual reality games Smiley
Yes its true VR parks is not about the typical park you think. It's about the virtual reality games and activities. Try to go to their website and check their whitepaper.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

Arena space offer a edutainment a combination of education and entertainment this is good for childrens to improve to do something useful
And letting our children to play is actually an essential requisites for their development and with this park they can experience a lot of things just make sure it will be moderated by parents/guardians.
But kids you know easily get addicted with this virtual games unlike in our time where video games were too boring and most likely we spend our time playing outside physically, this could be a challenge for parents to discipline their kids  Cheesy
Yes your right. This is a challenging role of the parents to discipline their kids. Smiley but at the same time they have some bonding with with their children.
contradiction

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It costs too high but we all know that virtual reality is a high demand game we spend a lot of money to play their games. But maybe someday they lower their price to afford many of us filipinos.

contradiction

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality
I like what you say. There is a possibility that the children is gonna be addicted to their games like online games etc. And how about here? If they like the games here they will also addictive in virtual reality. And for those parents kindly assists your children for their safety.

ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.
Yes, It's quite costly but for VR fan like me, I will keep my money just to earn that amount. And I think that money will be worth expensing to the fun and entertainment that I could get.
ejarales

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:17 AM

Some of the people here is excited to releasing into the market of arena space, and also they want to experience the virtual reality especially the children, but we need guidance for the parents how properly use this virtual reality
I like what you say. There is a possibility that the children is gonna be addicted to their games like online games etc. And how about here? If they like the games here they will also addictive in virtual reality. And for those parents kindly assists your children for their safety.
Don't worry guys, I think there are specific VR game that were design for children use only, meaning the standards of that game is fit for children and won't bring any harmful affect to the kid
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:32 AM

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It costs too high but we all know that virtual reality is a high demand game we spend a lot of money to play their games. But maybe someday they lower their price to afford many of us filipinos.
First we need to know if they have a plan to build a vr park here in the Philippines before thinking on the price.
ejarales

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:50 AM

oh the vr parks is all about ride? is there any games or apps? in there like archery or what
I suggest to check their website. Arena space or VR park is not ONLY for rides nor VR game. But since their focus is more on virtual reality, expect to see lots of different type of Virtual Entertainment. They have also a cafe.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

First we need to know if they have a plan to build a vr park here in the Philippines before thinking on the price.
Agreed for that! It took many years maybe to build an VR park here in the Philippines, and i think they want to build a VR park for the country who are rich and famous so that they can quickly earned then build another VR park. But we just wait for that Smiley
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:03:36 AM

Agreed for that! It took many years maybe to build an VR park here in the Philippines, and i think they want to build a VR park for the country who are rich and famous so that they can quickly earned then build another VR park. But we just wait for that Smiley
They prioritize first the rich country and when they are successful for that. may be thats the time for the devs to thinks if they build a vr park to the other country's.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

Don't worry guys, I think there are specific VR game that were design for children use only, meaning the standards of that game is fit for children and won't bring any harmful affect to the kid
Thats right arena space don't want anyone hurt because of their vr park. I'm sure they have a rules in every games that they offer to avoid any accident.
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

Thats right arena space don't want anyone hurt because of their vr park. I'm sure they have a rules in every games that they offer to avoid any accident.

They will only allow adults and children 6 years old and above. Of course there our instructions with every rides. And parents must guide also their children while playing here. The responsibilities on looking after their children will remain always on their (parents) shoulders. Arena Space must ensure the safeness of every ride.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

And letting our children to play is actually an essential requisites for their development and with this park they can experience a lot of things just make sure it will be moderated by parents/guardians.
Nowadays, modern technologies are worrying about today's youth. The more time they spend on playing modern gadgets than playing outdoor activities. this is not a good example for young people. but because of the innovative technology provided by the arena space, VR technology is a kind of game where they can experience more active gaming because of VR technology and most of all they will have a playmate with the same age.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

I just figured ico's situation right now. does not there be a problem that can withstand this project?

MindControl1337

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:41:43 AM

I just figured ico's situation right now. does not there be a problem that can withstand this project?

I don't think so. They already have a number of parks which are working properly, and also they are planning to expand by opening new parks and franchising. ICO will just speed up this process.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:57 AM

Arena Space is one of a kind. Ideas are brilliant.Very entertaining concept and surely will be liked and loved by everyone.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.
I believe their equipments mostly are coming from their tech partners and they even have their own personally develop VRs, check on their website dude or whitepaper, watching their youtube vid might help you as well.
Thanks for the tip, Ive been watching their videos and it is literally space surrounded by the games, an arena of games. Got to watch in their page in you tube even if it is in Russian language, its fun to watch. Very classy place and you can see the reaction on the participants how enjoyable this can be. I think this is doable here in the Philippines, I see them teaming up with the amusement parks here and even malls can adopt their technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: