Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.
yes the team is making their effrots in order to provide accurate and correct informations, good job devs keep up the good work were rooting for arena space park.
This is what you call a 'team effort' to give all their followers a satisfaction and assurance that this project is worth the time and investment. I'm sure more investors will come and invest in Arena Space because of the dedication of the team to give a good service.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:48:55 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
I agree on that, Filipino people are not that poor to experience and afford Arena Space. Filipinos are known for being a hard working person and definitely if its for their family for sure they make a way to earn extra money to experience this VR parks since this is not gonna happen everyday.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:40:28 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.
arena space park is already successful they operated six branches around the globe this ICO is for expansion purposes i think.
yes! this project is really amazing they successful build six branches and now they using blockchain technology.
That was a nice idea for how they going to popular those tokens they have. Their tokens are going to the moon!
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.
yes the team is making their effrots in order to provide accurate and correct informations, good job devs keep up the good work were rooting for arena space park.
This is what you call a 'team effort' to give all their followers a satisfaction and assurance that this project is worth the time and investment. I'm sure more investors will come and invest in Arena Space because of the dedication of the team to give a good service.
This is only mean that the team is giving their best to provide good service and make sure that all information they will give are true.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

I've read the topic and I do believe in this project, good luck guys and keep us informed.
i agree, because this project are having a great potential to succeed lets support this project for the succeed
I'll always support this Virtual reality, they give more fun for everyone, so i believe this arena space will become successful soon
With the partnership of big companies like Samsung, fibrum, homido etc. I'm sure this project will success soon.
arena space park is already successful they operated six branches around the globe this ICO is for expansion purposes i think.
yes! this project is really amazing they successful build six branches and now they using blockchain technology.
Good to know if they have big companies partners like mention earlier ( samsung, fibrum, homido etc. ). Which means those companies support and put trust of Arena Space Project. Virtual Reality is like three-dimensional image with in and seemingly real is a true business now a days.

Yes, the company has partnership with Samsung, HTC, Hybrid, Homido and others.
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

are the 6 functioning parks already using blockchain technology for payments?
Have the same question. Tell more about your payment system

I also have the same question. I hope they will adopt blockchain technology in their terms of payment.

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

Parks are using traditional methods of payment for now: cash and cashless payments
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:29:11 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
I agree on that, Filipino people are not that poor to experience and afford Arena Space. Filipinos are known for being a hard working person and definitely if its for their family for sure they make a way to earn extra money to experience this VR parks since this is not gonna happen everyday.

The whole point of this campaign is to raise fund in order to expand in a target country. Philippines is out of the question as of this moment. They won't risk finding a needle in a haystack. It will cost them more because of the Philippine's exploited laws. This project is not feasible because 10-20% of the population in the world can only get this service 750-1250php is a lot from a suffering families from greedy corporations here in the Philippines. They would rather choose going to Luneta Park or Ayala Triangle if this cost more. And another thing is if they are going to build a park, they will choose Luzon, so how about from Visayas and Mindanao? Another thing: The resources needed to establish a park here in the Philippines might not be available, it is another problem and it is costly.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive

Okay, I've tested and been playing VR games in PS4. It is so good to the point that you don't want to go to work and play all day (yes, it is impossible) plus with the partnership of those names who are leading in their own platform, is quite overpowered. All I want to say is ARena Space has the capacity to monopolize the Park Industry in the world. One way or another, multiple parks will be establish if this campaign raises fund for their globalization.

Kikestocio23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

The whole point of this campaign is to raise fund in order to expand in a target country. Philippines is out of the question as of this moment. They won't risk finding a needle in a haystack. It will cost them more because of the Philippine's exploited laws. This project is not feasible because 10-20% of the population in the world can only get this service 750-1250php is a lot from a suffering families from greedy corporations here in the Philippines. They would rather choose going to Luneta Park or Ayala Triangle if this cost more. And another thing is if they are going to build a park, they will choose Luzon, so how about from Visayas and Mindanao? Another thing: The resources needed to establish a park here in the Philippines might not be available, it is another problem and it is costly.

We all want ARena Space to create something like this in the Philippines but let's stop being a spoiled brat begging their mother/father to buy them something but focus on brainstorming what ARena Space lacks and needs improvement on their type of service, from that method, devs might realize something and improve it. In order to efficiently capitalize on the fund you are about to receive, you must first realize, plan, and proceed.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

are the 6 functioning parks already using blockchain technology for payments?
Have the same question. Tell more about your payment system

I may be wrong but as far as I know, they are still using fiat money on their major parks as of now. This campaign is their turning point on tokenizing their product.
Actually, they using this platform as they knew that everyone here are investors.
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:41:41 AM

How much is VR safe for health?
23john23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:47:06 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Kikestocio23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:00:03 AM

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.

There are VR's that can cause damage to your eyes and there are fairly developed VR's that lessens the damage. But in my opinion, If you are spending 3-4 hours playing DOTA or any other games in your pc, it sustains the same damage while using the VR for 3-4 hours. Too much games will hurt your eyes.

See this link I found: http://virtualrealitypit.com/virtual-reality-headsets-can-cause-permanent-eye-damage/?i=1

23john23

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

I won't disagree with that, ARena Space will be dominating it in the long run. The first step would be the success of this project. As you can see, they are expanding, they have the power to do so the vision to do so but they need to raise funds in order to take grasp on their dreams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: