Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
fragglevit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:48 AM

Hi,

you can use this page and add your ico by yourself: https://foxico.io/add it's free!

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

do you think 8m usd hardcap suffice the vision of arena space going global? do you think that is enough?

I doubt its enough, if arena space plan to build more arena space globally 8m usd hard cap is far from enough, its just for the maintenance of some of their park who are already been built . But I guess this is just for the first plan in giving more Arena space park worldwide , if the arena space become popular to some of the country some of the big company and investors will try to invest to this kind of project.
I think it is enough too because they have existing parks already which generates income and it was built a year ago so they might have some funds even to build another parks throughout the world without going on an ICO.

With proper management of funds, im pretty sure that this amount is enough to put up enough parks in high volume areas all over the world. they can expand afterwards.
rdny

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:48:22 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Few can avail their services, I mean if you think that the price is low by the advance technology they will use I guess you all wrong . Advance technology like VR in the park requires high maintenance , they will need more funds for the maintenance that is why the price I guess will be high.

Yes , we can say that the price will be high for availing such a advance technology like VR in the park . But who knows , maybe they will make more consideration about the price since Philippines in fact is not a rich country that everyone can avail a high price for an amusement park .

With advancement in technology and mass production coupled with a good supplier, i think we can get to lower the rates for availing their services. I also beg to disagree that Philippines is not a rich country, in fact we are already a creditor country and next to china in terms of growth for this year and the last. With this, the Philippines is a mature market for the arena to enter.
rdny

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:51:02 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

I believe that there is enough space here, but not in Manila though. It is ill-adviced to put up in Manila with the horrible traffic conditions and lack of space. I think it is better if they will put up an arena in the nearby cities or provinces.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

I believe that there is enough space here, but not in Manila though. It is ill-adviced to put up in Manila with the horrible traffic conditions and lack of space. I think it is better if they will put up an arena in the nearby cities or provinces.
Maybe like, Laguna or Pampanga or in Bulacan, thought it all in franchising for now. Hope we will choose to build here in the Philippines.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

Hello, what is the latest news and update about ARena Space? How's the sale going? Wasn't able to catch up because of the holiday season.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:27:10 AM

Maybe like, Laguna or Pampanga or in Bulacan, thought it all in franchising for now. Hope we will choose to build here in the Philippines.
But as you see in their commercial picture and videos, it only need a little space which is better to place it in Super Market like MOA, SM Mega Mall, SM North and many more.
Bi@rhade

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

plz join me nise project i am inhere
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:09 AM

Why all the links to social networks from the main post do not work?
Tried to open Twitter, facebook and instagram, none of this does not work. Huh

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

I noticed that too. Maybe we can tell it to their Telegram channel to update their links.

@ARena Space
Is there any dev here who can update the links on the first page?
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Hello, what is the latest news and update about ARena Space? How's the sale going? Wasn't able to catch up because of the holiday season.

take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323893.msg26700919#msg26700919

I noticed that too. Maybe we can tell it to their Telegram channel to update their links.

@ARena Space

actual links:
facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

I so long see your topic and so few news...
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

ARena Space VR project News!

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

Our team has done serious work:
During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We keep working on the ARena Park Manager platform;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

Join our ARena Space Franchise Program! https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

https://arenaspace.ru/en/franshiza/

www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

Is this the latest update of ARena Space? Since they have a good history background and strong foundation. Hoping that the Pre ICO is going better and have a good result. Best of luck Arena Space.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

It is better to put Arena Space to a place that is not so that they can accommodate many people. I agree that don't put Arena to Manila because of the traffic.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

But as you see in their commercial picture and videos, it only need a little space which is better to place it in Super Market like MOA, SM Mega Mall, SM North and many more.
If they will partner with big malls here in the Philippines, how they can accommodate more people? I think they will compromise the safety and security of all their customers. For me, it is better if they have separate space.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

I think it's not good to build around the provinces because not all people have a private vehicle so I think they should place it where are many people and have an enough space to buil it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

I think it's not good to build around the provinces because not all people have a private vehicle so I think they should place it where are many people and have an enough space to buil it.
If your concern is just the mode of transportation, I think they will plan to have a bus or van to go to the Arena Space. Just like in Sta. Rosa Laguna where Enchanted Kingdom is located, they have buses and van to choose from to go there. For me, going somewhere outside Metro Manila is not a problem anymore.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323893.msg26700919#msg26700919

@ARena Space

actual links:
facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

I think the devs need to put those links to the main post as the links on first page isn't pushing through. Some of the people who visit the thread usually refer to the links on it. Anyway, thanks for providing the link.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Is this the latest update of ARena Space? Since they have a good history background and strong foundation. Hoping that the Pre ICO is going better and have a good result. Best of luck Arena Space.

A very big project indeed. Lots of opportunity are coming to ARena Space as they are expanding their product. All the work will pay off soon. Looking forward to see the final outcome of the said projects.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

A very big project indeed. Lots of opportunity are coming to ARena Space as they are expanding their product. All the work will pay off soon. Looking forward to see the final outcome of the said projects.

This certainly a good news for everybody working on this project, its nice to see their plans for the future. I congratulate you on this success and may you have food fortune in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: