Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:03:47 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

I won't disagree with that, ARena Space will be dominating it in the long run. The first step would be the success of this project. As you can see, they are expanding, they have the power to do so the vision to do so but they need to raise funds in order to take grasp on their dreams.
Arena Space is for all people, kids or adult can enjoy this park. There is shops and cafe to rest for awhile and they offer an event place inside the Arena. This is a place where you can enjoy and relax.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
pharaoh_848

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

Through ICO we will become the first global parks chain with internal payments based on the blockchain technology.

https://twitter.com/ArenaSpaceICO/status/933637866751692800  please Retweet!
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

I won't disagree with that, ARena Space will be dominating it in the long run. The first step would be the success of this project. As you can see, they are expanding, they have the power to do so the vision to do so but they need to raise funds in order to take grasp on their dreams.
that's what exactly arena space given not only game's but family bonding, im surely not only teenager will satisfied and got a happy experience but usually adult they almost enjoy this kind of amusement.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

where can I try the prototype of your system?
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

where can I try the prototype of your system?

All the 6 parks are located in Moscow, Saint-Peterburg and Sochi, Russia.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:36 PM

How much is VR safe for health?

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.

There are VR's that can cause damage to your eyes and there are fairly developed VR's that lessens the damage. But in my opinion, If you are spending 3-4 hours playing DOTA or any other games in your pc, it sustains the same damage while using the VR for 3-4 hours. Too much games will hurt your eyes.

See this link I found: http://virtualrealitypit.com/virtual-reality-headsets-can-cause-permanent-eye-damage/?i=1
I think in using VR's you have a self discipline because too much use of anything is not good in your health. So the users/customers are responsible in their own health.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.

There are VR's that can cause damage to your eyes and there are fairly developed VR's that lessens the damage. But in my opinion, If you are spending 3-4 hours playing DOTA or any other games in your pc, it sustains the same damage while using the VR for 3-4 hours. Too much games will hurt your eyes.

See this link I found: http://virtualrealitypit.com/virtual-reality-headsets-can-cause-permanent-eye-damage/?i=1
I think in using VR's you have a self discipline because too much use of anything is not good in your health. So the users/customers are responsible in their own health.
Yeah you're right, too much use of anything is bad to our health. I know that the developer of Arena Space conduct a research about the possible effect of VR in our health so that they will make a reminders to their customers/client.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

Through ICO it will become the first global parks chain with internal payments based on the blockchain technology.
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:27:36 PM

ARena Space is a worldwide virtual amusement park chain based on the brand new virtual and augmented reality and other immersive digital technologies. We provide entertainment services, sell related products to b2c customers and develop the VR parks chain by franchising model.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb1XNYTh0PE/?taken-by=arenaspaceico
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:38 AM

Might be great if you can release your original or in-house VR games and make it available to Android or iOS platforms so that those people who live outside the areas where ARena Space is located will be able to experience the fun. You can offer it to playstore or appstore where people can pay ARena Space token to avail the game.

Just an opinion or more likely a suggestion.
EvilMilk

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

Might be great if you can release your original or in-house VR games and make it available to Android or iOS platforms so that those people who live outside the areas where ARena Space is located will be able to experience the fun. You can offer it to playstore or appstore where people can pay ARena Space token to avail the game.

Thanks for your attention for our project! I'll communicate with the developers and tell them about your suggestion
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:45:14 AM

Thanks for your attention for our project! I'll communicate with the developers and tell them about your suggestion
Yes it is! What a wonderful suggestion, In case of delay of having Arena Space in other country they still have the opportunity to play and enjoy the VR games even without Arena Space in their area if they think and study about this good suggestion.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Of course any gadgets can cause damage to us if you use it for a a long time continuously, for kids it's the parents responsibility to look out for their kids, but for adults we should control ourselves with these technology we are old enough to know the bad effects.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

Actually that is a good idea, having your own virtual app on your gadget, its like entering a portal, that you can enter different worlds as long as you have your gadgets with you and a nice internet connection. The is more that can be add to this project, but their concept is the first step to a greater project, I hope they could do this in the future, that will change the way people live, not just the gaming industry, but the whole system of the wolrd.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
Wow so many choices, kids will love their park for sure.
btw, im not sure with oculus rift CV1, did arena created that one ?

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

I guess it's better to stick with the park and get profits from rent income, just my 2 cents  Wink

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:21 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
Wow so many choices, kids will love their park for sure.
btw, im not sure with oculus rift CV1, did arena created that one ?
No, it's a company dude, oculus.
i can't wait to see their park in action here in our country, so much good gadgets to play with.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: