Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:55:01 AM

ARena Space VR project News!

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

Our team has done serious work:
During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We keep working on the ARena Park Manager platform;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

Join our ARena Space Franchise Program! https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

https://arenaspace.ru/en/franshiza/

www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

Thanks for the updates, good to know that you have great strategy and plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:33:32 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

I believe that there is enough space here, but not in Manila though. It is ill-adviced to put up in Manila with the horrible traffic conditions and lack of space. I think it is better if they will put up an arena in the nearby cities or provinces.
I think the good place and location where the arena space build is on the cities to attract more businessman to invest

Banulit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
it turns out to be true, just look at the earlier posts/replies here you will see some of the users are talking about that philippines is an additional list for upcoming arenaspace park. too good to be true but i hope they will someday.
this will be predictable, a lot of people here wishing they have a amusement park like arena space here in the philippines, so great news for us. Keep it up
Many Filipinos waiting to build arena space in the Philippines first it gives a job for filipino 2nd new technology of games 3rd attraction in the cities

Banulit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:17 AM

The team of Arena Space believe that the Philippines is a good place to build this kind of park. We all know that this country is well known in different tourist spot, meaning not just Filipino people can experience this park but also tourist from different country.

I just hope they can execute and build an arena space here and have enough space for the park .

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
No worries about the place the important is the client and the user who will consume/use the product of arenaspace which is VR i'm sure it will booms here in the Philippines and worlwide

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

Hello, what is the latest news and update about ARena Space? How's the sale going? Wasn't able to catch up because of the holiday season.

take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323893.msg26700919#msg26700919

Why all the links to social networks from the main post do not work?
Tried to open Twitter, facebook and instagram, none of this does not work. Huh

I noticed that too. Maybe we can tell it to their Telegram channel to update their links.

@ARena Space
Is there any dev here who can update the links on the first page?

actual links:
facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld
instagram.com/arenaspaceworld

I think the devs need to put those links to the main post as the links on first page isn't pushing through. Some of the people who visit the thread usually refer to the links on it. Anyway, thanks for providing the link.
Good point of view Sir, this is a good comment that can make difference and good result. It is useful to access fast to those who want to participate for the future sense. Best of luck Space Arena.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:28:17 AM

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:50:49 AM

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?

You can read the pinned-post on their Telegram for the full details.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

"We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter." That is what many of us are waiting for, to have a branch or franchise here in Philippines. I hope by 2018 it is already done.
See, Philippines has been listed their next target for VR Amusement Park. I hope it will be success. Thanks for the investor of the Philippines your not regret it.  Grin

Finally a good news,  surely Filipino's will try Arena Space parks as soon as they put up the franchise here and I will definitely be one of them. So excited about this news. 
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:56 AM

Im sure the developer and the investor who will invest to arena space so that it can build here in the Philippines are all aware about it so they will make plan so that they can execute and build VR park for Filipino people .
No worries about the place the important is the client and the user who will consume/use the product of arenaspace which is VR i'm sure it will booms here in the Philippines and worlwide
I think that the place where arena build is also important they should build it where there so many people.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

I think that the place where arena build is also important they should build it where there so many people.

for me more important is the the place that people are really interested and active in a high technology activity.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:54:01 AM

for me more important is the the place that people are really interested and active in a high technology activity.
For me, both are important. The place where arena is going to build, it should be accessible to all people and also they should be a public transport that can go to the place. Clients and users are important too because they are the one who will profit to the Arena.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Credits to the devs. It is important to us to be updated before the holidays. I hoping an interesting and great 2018 for this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.
Agreed for that, it's only been for franchising not for built the Arena Amusement Park, but this news is great because Philippines is been listed so we glad that Philippines has been choose for this such a beautiful project, And yes hope it will come for Philippines to the next target for built the Arena Amusement Park someday.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:41:20 PM

Agreed for that, it's only been for franchising not for built the Arena Amusement Park, but this news is great because Philippines is been listed so we glad that Philippines has been choose for this such a beautiful project, And yes hope it will come for Philippines to the next target for built the Arena Amusement Park someday.
Atleast they are some people who want to try to franchise Arena Space here in Philippines. They see how good this project and its perfect time since there are a lot of movies that is related on VR technologies in 2018 just for example of movie ( Ready Player One Comic-con) . So cool !
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:46 AM

I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:15 AM

I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.
yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:55:20 AM

yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the information that you given it will help a lot of us.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

Yes many people got confused about the statement of Arena that they postpone for a while, but if this is just because of Holiday season then it is fine. But better to make clarification from the team of Arena Space.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

Yes many people got confused about the statement of Arena that they postpone for a while, but if this is just because of Holiday season then it is fine. But better to make clarification from the team of Arena Space.
They postpone the ico? I think they celebrate all with their family. Thats why they postpone but when the ico resume?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: