Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Cs spike in price first and then later goes lower and lower; investors get tired of waiting and give up.

Hope this is not true in the case of CS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

this coin is the biggest scam since bitconeeeeeeeeeeect.

I bet you were one of those people who were saying ETH was scam  thank  god  I didn't  listen this kind of negativity and bought a hand full of ETH
                 ignorant people are always saying  that without knowing shit  think about that if you invented something that break through and better than anyone would you expose your invention  out there for people to copy ? think for a minute before destroy someone dedication  and hard work ,asshole like you just sit on your ass and spit shit out through keyboard..

Lmao that Ethereum comparison is getting really boring now, this shitcoin has no chance of success whatsoever and you know it. Face it that this scam is busted and find a new pump project to take profits from.
surasak

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

I bet you were one of those people who were saying ETH was scam  thank  god  I didn't  listen this kind of negativity and bought a hand full of ETH
                 ignorant people are always saying  that without knowing shit  think about that if you invented something that break through and better than anyone would you expose your invention  out there for people to copy ? think for a minute before destroy someone dedication  and hard work ,asshole like you just sit on your ass and spit shit out through keyboard..

Lmao that Ethereum comparison is getting really boring now, this shitcoin has no chance of success whatsoever and you know it. Face it that this scam is busted and find a new pump project to take profits from.
  no its not how many coins were made out of ETH    you think for a minute before destroying  people's lives they have family to feed too. you don't 100% sure thats a scam  if you  know how the crypto work why don't you shut the hell up get in and get out with profit you are trying to be a saint but your actually not you monkey' ass
SuWide

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

I bet you were one of those people who were saying ETH was scam  thank  god  I didn't  listen this kind of negativity and bought a hand full of ETH
                 ignorant people are always saying  that without knowing shit  think about that if you invented something that break through and better than anyone would you expose your invention  out there for people to copy ? think for a minute before destroy someone dedication  and hard work ,asshole like you just sit on your ass and spit shit out through keyboard..

no its not how many coins were made out of ETH    you think for a minute before destroying  people's lives they have family to feed too. you don't 100% sure thats a scam  if you  know how the crypto work why don't you shut the hell up get in and get out with profit you are trying to be a saint but your actually not you monkey' ass

you are just lol.

Credits = shitcoin. Period

No Github
No Proof

surasak

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

no its not how many coins were made out of ETH    you think for a minute before destroying  people's lives they have family to feed too. you don't 100% sure thats a scam  if you  know how the crypto work why don't you shut the hell up get in and get out with profit you are trying to be a saint but your actually not you monkey' ass

you are just lol.

Credits = shitcoin. Period

No Github
No Proof

so  why do you even care and be here so many horses in the race  out there to invest I just don't get people like you guys  
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Attention! Green flag raised!

CryptoReview placed a succesfull test of the CREDITS pre-beta version.

Over 2000 transactions per second on one node were tested between New Zealand and the US.

surasak

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Over 2000 transactions per second on one node were tested between New Zealand and the US.

thank you so much I appreciated your posting this awesome!!!!
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Credits is way oversold today, generally, but we're fast approaching a Death Cross on the 4 Hour Chart, so it's hard to want to join that party.

My guess is we're going to test at least 0.36 cents, which is three times the ICO and about half what I think it's worth right now, on a good day, at around 0.70.

I suspect that only the Binance contract could save an eventual dump to the old low that I believe is at around 0.31. So that's not off the table either in my view, but what do I know, I'm just one of their all time best supporters.  The FUD for anything Russian is huge right now too, thanks to the Syrian chemical weapons attack.  This taints anything Russian, big time, and puts a bad taste in everyone's mouthes for Russian coins, vodka, you name it.  Poison for a poisonous empire, essentially, but this too will pass, eventually.

It's still a protototype, so no big deal if it does test the oldest low. Credits still far outshines most of the other coins in the Hopium class.

Still, it's worrisome that Credits keeps falling precipitously on CoinMarketCap to around 164 in the ranks. That's a bit of a problem for the team, especially if they don't get rid of the the unnecessary FUD that they helped create with that crazy question and answer video on YouTube recently. That video is almost as bad as Justin Sun blowing his nose on live camera and then looking down on his kleenex, which is when Tron died.  

Unprofessional behavior is deadly to these projects guys, and it can become permanent.  All the beautiful pics. in the world, can't overcome a bad video, because it plays over and over in people's minds. That video, along with a few others I can think of, should be axed immediately.

So you are saying that they should remove everything "bad" that PROVES their TRUE VALUE and ban everyone that is presenting this BAD behaviors.
Your comments are always hilarious.
I was expecting you will write something about Putin that wants to ban telegram and asks the decryption keys to get access to user's messages etc.
I was wrong obviously.
Unprofessional behavior is all around credits not only on the video they made.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Are you joking right? 7 subscribers?
Someone made a new youtube account to present this video to create a hype.
Dont trust this guy here with the negative trust as the moderators already voted for him and you should not trust his content.
You are so desperate to create a hype that you look pathetic.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

Interesting timing, given the Death Cross on the 4 hour chart was looming.  This YouTuber has no credentials and 7 subscribers.  Wink  He sounds like a technical person, but we need some credentials, and perhaps they are great, so I guess we will have to check him out. It also shows that this YouTuber only joined Apr 8, 2018.

Meanwhile, the bull flag on the 8 Hour Bitcoin chart is hard to ignore.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 09:30:44 PM by mprep

looks like some newbies/accounts FUDS here, dont know whats the intention is but go somewhere else and fuds

Unlike other project, Credits is legit, team is hard @ work, they recently moved to their new office and focusing on delivering
https://twitter.com/creditscom

Credits new updates :  new updates Pre-Beta v 1.18.4.10 is available for download. Best of luck to Credits
https://credits.com/ru/Home/New_Ins/4388
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

I bet you were one of those people who were saying ETH was scam  thank  god  I didn't  listen this kind of negativity and bought a hand full of ETH
                 ignorant people are always saying  that without knowing shit  think about that if you invented something that break through and better than anyone would you expose your invention  out there for people to copy ? think for a minute before destroy someone dedication  and hard work ,asshole like you just sit on your ass and spit shit out through keyboard..
oh man I like the way you talking about.  Almost in every thread exists such guys talking about scam even there is no reasons,  just to make people feel disappointed.  
surasak

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

Dont trust this guy here with the negative trust as the moderators already voted for him and you should not trust his content.

I agrred with you this one its fishy man
surasak

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

I agrred with you on this one its fishy man
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

People in that brainwashed Suppoman's group tearing this shitcoin apart. Hardcore facts finally coming through, you shillers can cry all you want. Here are some proper comments:

"I am giving an answer to your question on an engineering level. You can check my linkedin if you care. Their code is completely bullshit in so many ways.
1. No one codes for windows if they care for speed on programming level NO ONE.
2. Their code is like hello world in many aspects. Anyone who has over 3-4 years of coding experience can do much better.
3. They are only posting about how good their price is making instead of how good their project is coming up.
4. Check their newly started advertisement, it's only BUY CREDITS, but no why.
5. They are aiming to release June mainnet release, but even pre-beta they call is not %100 sure if working on a database or blockchain. Still there is NO PROOF of what they show is working on a blockchain.
6. Code they published so far is only a merely backbone, I won't even call it a prototype yet they call it a pre-beta.
7. I am not even in the md5 hashing stuff, it doesn't matter if they change it, even if you prototype to make something fast, first you have to put your fundamentals in, which shows theirs are not in YET.
8. Their weekly developer posts are completely bullshit, in one week there was only an entry coding related and that was a coin ticker browser. For fucks sake, no one trying to compete for 1M tps should ever do that, it should be all about technical problems not something else!
I can write so much more but I will stop here. I invested a lot in ICO and got out progressively in time, it's good I got big gains, but this project is completely bullshit, and if you keep staying in it you will get burned because there is 0 chance that they can deliver anything working. Just my 2 sats."

"I'm a software developer and said the same things but people called me FUDer. If you say something bad  about what people are investing u are de facto a fuder even when you make plenty of sense."

This kind of arguments could be the reason why the priee has been tanking heaviiy lately, in a moment when many alts seem to be recovering. Someone is unloading their bags, I wonder why.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

Credits offers a new blockchain for financial markets with great opportunities. I been following this project for a long time, i think that it has good prospects for successful development. I wanted to ask the team members when the release of the working version of the blockchain is expected and when it will be possible to exchange the ERC20 tokens for real CS coins?

There are a lot of opportunities if everything works out according to their plan. The speed would be incredible of the network.
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

What makes you think this is a shitcoin.
You have not even given them a chance to show their main platform.
So according to your irritional logic, if a company produces software and it gets critized
then its automatically a shitcoin?
If you dont have anything constructive with hard facts, your just another mouth piece so keep quite.
I don't know why he doesn't also go to Verge, Tron, etc. forums to tell them about their shitcoin. I guess Credits or someone from their team did something to him in his sleep and he still has nightmares.

I think its as simple as he doesnt like Russians or something stupid like that.

Love russians especially "those" women recommended by president of the universe Putin. Tron,Verge are scams more refined scams than credits scam. I think you are targeting lower level scams. I would back a scam that attacks biggest scam in Crypto aka Ripple scam.

On the one hand, you want to exterminate scammers, but on the other hand, you are against the innovation of KYC ... I think BTC moderators should start with the ban on publishing ICO if your rank is lower than Full member.

That's a really great idea! ICO can be posted only with a rank of a Full member or higher! If the project ends up to be a scum, then the full member will be band for a year or so!!!

There are already ideas and developments - on how to conduct the ICO partially entrusted with the responsibility of the Manager's bounty, but there can be no question of the application of punishment against him, in fact it is enough that his reputation is tarnished.
Well, maybe you're right, the reputation can be painted, but still, i would like to see more professional manager who is able to think with his head, and take on the bounty only after thinking well

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Ok, the big news item tonight is ...... "CREDITS SAVED FROM 4 HOUR CHART DEATH CROSS BY MYSTERIOUS YOUTUBE ENGLISH SPEAKING TECHNICAL ANALYST"

Congrats ..... it's a miracle!

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Interesting timing, given the Death Cross on the 4 hour chart was looming.  This YouTuber has no credentials and 7 subscribers.  Wink  He sounds like a technical person, but we need some credentials, and perhaps they are great, so I guess we will have to check him out. It also shows that this YouTuber only joined Apr 8, 2018.

Hey everybody can check this test right?
So check it with one node and you can see how fast Credits is.

I like the project and I’m sure it will grow more 😁🚀

No Signature right now...
pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

Hey everybody can check this test right?
So check it with one node and you can see how fast Credits is.

I like the project and I’m sure it will grow more 😁🚀

No, still no signs of blockchain. Just API calls to the server and the server displays the information it received. I can do better in a month, will you also buy my Postgres-backed coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: