Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

How is the project going? The developer did not decide to spend bounty? I would love to participate in the signature company bounty.
I think that this project is doing great and the funding is going at full capacity this is a great opportunity to improve the quality of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Velox platform is really astonishing with their advanced implementation of exchange platform also mainly focussing on customer safety and security with 2A authenticated and protection to customers with IP visibility updates. These features really requires to get protected from hackers, so we choose to invest in below as it deserves the safety in the crypto world.

You are right, this will surely a big plus factor to all investors if they are looking for high security and very trusted sites. I hope velox project will have more serious investors in their project.
I think they will achieve their target because to think everyone needs to be secured especially when we are talking about asset. This platform will be the one to handle our security in terms of being anonymous. So, probably they can get more serious investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

I really appreciate your teamwork especially your website, your website has flat & responsive designs which give a fresh & nice view of the unique visitor. But, seems like your coin doesn't make anyone interested to buy your coin since you have your own local exchange, I think you just need to list your coin to be more known by people and it will gain unique visitor on your local exchange either this thread.
I also agree that the team works fine with the site and with the platform, but why is there no subscription company? I think the subscription company is very effective. Maybe the developer will think about it.

What's even a subscription company? it's a decentralised exchange where's the subscriptions popping in from in the whole arguement? I'm confused cause like what would you subscribe to?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

I really appreciate your teamwork especially your website, your website has flat & responsive designs which give a fresh & nice view of the unique visitor. But, seems like your coin doesn't make anyone interested to buy your coin since you have your own local exchange, I think you just need to list your coin to be more known by people and it will gain unique visitor on your local exchange either this thread.
I also agree that the team works fine with the site and with the platform, but why is there no subscription company? I think the subscription company is very effective. Maybe the developer will think about it.

What's even a subscription company? it's a decentralised exchange where's the subscriptions popping in from in the whole arguement? I'm confused cause like what would you subscribe to?
A subscription campaign is the advertisement of a project on your message. You could see such from other users. The picture under the nickname and the text at the bottom of the main message.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

In this community of crypto currency, there are lots of people that really wanted to find an exchange that is secure and is capable to trust. There are lots of exchanges here in the crypto world that are available but some people are still looking for a unique and special. So Velox Project is another project that is regarding crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, with the capabilities and ability of the Velox Project that have. I was hoping that this will be successful and become the Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging in the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

well I think its time that some of devs or admin has to answer people's questions, bcs they invest their hard earned money in their exchange service. Just a "hello, everything is ok, we will approve your transactions soon", etc.  will be also ok, so that people know they are still in life  Cool
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

In this community of crypto currency, there are lots of people that really wanted to find an exchange that is secure and is capable to trust. There are lots of exchanges here in the crypto world that are available but some people are still looking for a unique and special. So Velox Project is another project that is regarding crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, with the capabilities and ability of the Velox Project that have. I was hoping that this will be successful and become the Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging in the future.
That's what I like about Velox Coin, it offers wide features for the exchange but it still keeps the anonymity of its users. I hope the transactions in the exchange will be faster and cheap.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

I dont think they need that i have not heard of exchange using something like that if by subscription you mean partnership or something. Most Exchange platforms are their own Cryto Company and mostly not related somewhere else my best guess here is they operate mostly independently

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?
Simply register an account with the VLX exchange, deposit the currency you wish to trade and go to the "Exchange" page where you can buy and sell VLX with your desired currency.
I registered a few days ago and yesterday sent bitcoin there. However, almost a day of coins can not be seen in my account. To be honest, I worry so much that they do not disappear at all. I hope that the developers will fix everything and my coins will be in place! The project really look terrific otherwise I would not take the risk and invest my money at such an early stage of the project!

bitcoin these days it takes more time to get confirmation, the problem that you faced is usually happen also in other exchanges as well. If you don't take risk then you will earn less. investing in cryptocurrency is risky in all cases.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

I'm doing everything that Velox has to offer, more interested in Velox Classic though. I adore and respect the project team alot for their hard work to create this brilliant Velox Platform.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?
Simply register an account with the VLX exchange, deposit the currency you wish to trade and go to the "Exchange" page where you can buy and sell VLX with your desired currency.
I registered a few days ago and yesterday sent bitcoin there. However, almost a day of coins can not be seen in my account. To be honest, I worry so much that they do not disappear at all. I hope that the developers will fix everything and my coins will be in place! The project really look terrific otherwise I would not take the risk and invest my money at such an early stage of the project!

bitcoin these days it takes more time to get confirmation, the problem that you faced is usually happen also in other exchanges as well. If you don't take risk then you will earn less. investing in cryptocurrency is risky in all cases.
Not only the problem in the bitcoin transaction that is taking too long , but the platform is also facing a problem with adjusting balance and some people are trying to take advantage of the bug and exploit it . read "All current balances will be rebalanced as some users have tried to exploit the LTC/DOGE/VLX bug that causes multiple credits of deposits. This will be done during the upgrade also. "
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

Yes. They need high fee to confirmations, and i really hate this problem. My nearly transaction at bitcoin have stuck over 3 weeks because of i want cheap fee Sad
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Not only the problem in the bitcoin transaction that is taking too long , but the platform is also facing a problem with adjusting balance and some people are trying to take advantage of the bug and exploit it . read "All current balances will be rebalanced as some users have tried to exploit the LTC/DOGE/VLX bug that causes multiple credits of deposits. This will be done during the upgrade also. "
Oh. So they really have bug and someone try to cheating at VLX? Huhm. At least we can see it will be fixing, if not maybe VLX will losing huge amount.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

Your transaction is confirmed accurately? Be they kind to present reference to your transaction please. If nevertheless she is confirmed by the network, then simply wait, your tokens will come to your account in the near future, I more than am sure there are no reasons for panic.
I agree, hopefully this project will be the answered of all our doubts in terms of security that it is capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

A good, author's project with functional, which is very lacking, but it is no longer worth promoting on the Internet, there is not enough bounty of the company.

So you mean by that? I thought the VLX is mineable and have its own blockchain. I cannot understand what do you mean please can you clarify?

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

A good, author's project with functional, which is very lacking, but it is no longer worth promoting on the Internet, there is not enough bounty of the company.

So you mean by that? I thought the VLX is mineable and have its own blockchain. I cannot understand what do you mean please can you clarify?
I was thinking that what you are saying is not related with what insckhen said. You need to read more than ever, VLX is mineable and have its own blockchain for each transaction to be confirmed.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
Efta321

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
yes it does not matter if it can store coins inside our personal pc it is very useful like a wallet.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:39 AM

yes it does not matter if it can store coins inside our personal pc it is very useful like a wallet.
This project is built on the concept to make trading and exchange of crypto more anonymous and secure than it is now. This will help many people to keep their transactions secure and hidden from the real world. The project will maintain the privacy of the users which is the unique feature of this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

Now many users complain that they steal from the purses of the Etherium. With what it could be connected? Can the price of Ether rise to the moon?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: