Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!

I would say that many people, myself included, are thinking of leaving Facebook for some time now, not suddenly after the scandal. A competitive alternatile would be very welcome right about now.

As soon as people find a better place than facebook, for sure people will leave it. I wish sphere will be that better place.
maybe facebook has now made its time and is outdated his successor is instagram but it would be nice to have more alternatives, possibility of choice, i hope that sphere becomes at least one of the first three choices if not the first one...

We can only hope that there will be even more scandals like the recent one with Cambridge analytics and people will start understand the value from decentralized architectures!
A Cambridge scandal? I don't know anything about it, could you tell me more or share a link to some article about it?

If you intend to invest money into social networks you should also know why you would want to do that. Please keep up to date with the topics relevant to your potential investments. Google Cambridge Analytics and Facebook. Have fun reading.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!

I would say that many people, myself included, are thinking of leaving Facebook for some time now, not suddenly after the scandal. A competitive alternatile would be very welcome right about now.

As soon as people find a better place than facebook, for sure people will leave it. I wish sphere will be that better place.
maybe facebook has now made its time and is outdated his successor is instagram but it would be nice to have more alternatives, possibility of choice, i hope that sphere becomes at least one of the first three choices if not the first one...

We can only hope that there will be even more scandals like the recent one with Cambridge analytics and people will start understand the value from decentralized architectures!
A Cambridge scandal? I don't know anything about it, could you tell me more or share a link to some article about it?

If you intend to invest money into social networks you should also know why you would want to do that. Please keep up to date with the topics relevant to your potential investments. Google Cambridge Analytics and Facebook. Have fun reading.

Exactly, it is necessary to be aware, as much to the success of Sphere and its news, as to the innovations of its competitors, we have a way of progress to go and it will be connected to the decadence of the direct competitors
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Exactly, it is necessary to be aware, as much to the success of Sphere and its news, as to the innovations of its competitors, we have a way of progress to go and it will be connected to the decadence of the direct competitors
Sure, if one is going to be successful in the field, he or she should know everything about it and have the info constantly updated.
egoryana

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

The silence of the team is alarming. The data on the site is not updated. Already what a week 16,6%. What's happening?

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

Do you have what it takes to be a millionaire?   Smiley

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

A project, which is specialized in Social Networking and doesnt care about the most important network in cryptoland, Bitcointalk has failed in my eyes.
 Sad
I think you're right about something. I do not understand how to build feedback to the community. if for the last 30 pages I have not seen any messages from the project. It's very sad(

I agree with you, its quite ironic that a social media platform project doesn't care about the biggest community in crypto world and no communication in here other than some small ads..

are you talking about this forum ?

Round 4 of the ICO sale is ending in less that 10 days yet the ICO progress bar on their website is not yet updated? Or I was just mistaken?

I think it's an automatically updated script and the figures are real. Many ICO struggle these days.

Well, thats true many projects are struggling, but sphere exceeded their softcap and that's what's important.
it is true that many ico are struggling these days because of market fluctuations but having reached the soft cap should give an injection of confidence to the sphere project...
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Now even the most successful projects can't collect a cap, we need to wait for improvements in the market.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

The silence of the team is alarming. The data on the site is not updated. Already what a week 16,6%. What's happening?
Yes and the boring advertizements are looking like cheap made ads to calm down people, not a good sign.
Hope dev will be back soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

Now even the most successful projects can't collect a cap, we need to wait for improvements in the market.
Are you talking about soft cap? Of course, the crisis has come, and I think it's all consciously done by big players, they are able to manipulate this way.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

A project, which is specialized in Social Networking and doesnt care about the most important network in cryptoland, Bitcointalk has failed in my eyes.
 Sad
I think you're right about something. I do not understand how to build feedback to the community. if for the last 30 pages I have not seen any messages from the project. It's very sad(

I agree with you, its quite ironic that a social media platform project doesn't care about the biggest community in crypto world and no communication in here other than some small ads..

I agree, they should make a bigger effort promoting their project in bitcointalk. I guess they are working in the development in the platform but they should not neglect this.

Don't they at least have a bounty program to spread the word?

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Even if new money comes in the number of projects also grows exponentially and if they are all looking for 50 million dollars to start with, well, that won't work out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:07 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 11:00:38 AM by nniecan001

Do you have what it takes to be a millionaire?   Smiley

This is a flow chart that goes in a positive ending even if you start in "NO" ( bad start ) . Well, but this is great, hope  that the sphere will have a good ending in the future too. It will benefit all the participants, investors, partners and even it own self. Can author provide the latest activity of this Sphere, I will be glad if you provide at least one or two. Thanks Sir!
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

No, I also think that new people are coming into crypto daily, it just has slowed down a little bit because the sentiment of the media has changed since cryptocurrencies peaked in January. With negative news all day being around there are less people willing to take the risk, but I believe that sentiment will change again soon.
It also due to stricter strategies on authorities in many countries. In my opinion, it's good with such stricter rules from local authorities because they will help to minimize potential risks of losing money on scamming projects (ICOs, and masternode-projects, and so on) for naive investors and crypto-ecosystem newcomers.
Take more risks don't equal to take more profits. Be careful yourself and take profits.

It's a very difficult issue and really hard to resolve. Government intervention is a double-edge sword for sure. If you check out what Milton Friedman says about government intervention, he explains very well how that slows down innovation and wealth creation. Check out some videos on youtube!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

No, I also think that new people are coming into crypto daily, it just has slowed down a little bit because the sentiment of the media has changed since cryptocurrencies peaked in January. With negative news all day being around there are less people willing to take the risk, but I believe that sentiment will change again soon.
It also due to stricter strategies on authorities in many countries. In my opinion, it's good with such stricter rules from local authorities because they will help to minimize potential risks of losing money on scamming projects (ICOs, and masternode-projects, and so on) for naive investors and crypto-ecosystem newcomers.
Take more risks don't equal to take more profits. Be careful yourself and take profits.

It's a very difficult issue and really hard to resolve. Government intervention is a double-edge sword for sure. If you check out what Milton Friedman says about government intervention, he explains very well how that slows down innovation and wealth creation. Check out some videos on youtube!
It's normal to slow things down, the only thing Goverments do is put up barriers and hinder progress to have control and raise money.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

It's normal to slow things down, the only thing Goverments do is put up barriers and hinder progress to have control and raise money.

^I pretty much agree with you there. that's why we've had such an explosion of ICO's and projects in the past years. this has been a free market.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Yes i think it’s impossible during this period to predict how an ico will work, the period is a bit hard and some have trouble to reach the hard even for good project. But it mean nothing, sphere can work well even with this period.

All the money that is streaming into crypto is now being divided amongst many more projects compared to 2017. I think the hard caps of all the projects in the future will go down again.

Yes, as long as there isn't any substantial amount of new money coming in, projects will have difficulty to reach their sometimes ridiculously high hard cap and need to adjust it.

Even if new money comes in the number of projects also grows exponentially and if they are all looking for 50 million dollars to start with, well, that won't work out.

It might be easy to enter this market, but a failure rate of projects that have a very average idea and an ambitiously high hardcap should warn new teams off. Investors become more and more picky as well.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:37 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 10:46:23 AM by Frank37

Sad

Round 4 of the ICO sale is ending in less that 10 days yet the ICO progress bar on their website is not yet updated? Or I was just mistaken?

I think it's an automatically updated script and the figures are real. Many ICO struggle these days.

Well, thats true many projects are struggling, but sphere exceeded their softcap and that's what's important.
And why f.e. are so many projects struggeling?
1. They don't care about their communnity in the sale in a bearish market! In a bull market an ICO goes easy, but now everything has to be perfect.
2. They don't care about their progress bar. This is really important, if there is a bar (which is good), but it doesnt move.
This is not motivating investors and it lets arise questions ... Did they leave the project? Is the counter a fake (16,6% looks like a 1/6 template from the coder)? and so on.

These are two reasons, why also this ICO is struggeling and I hate when this happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Sad

And why are so many projects struggeling?
1. They don't care about their communnity in the sale in a bearish market! In a bull market an ICO goes easy, now everything has to be perfect.
2. They don't care about their progress bar. This is really important, if there is a bar, which is good, but it doesnt move,
this is not motivating investors and it lets arise questions ... Did they leave the project? Is the counter a fake (16,6% looks like a 1/6 template from the coder)? and so on.

These are two reasons, why also this ICO is struggeling and I hatte when this happens.

Can just agree, it is a shame that project devs are not communicate as soon as it gets harder in the market to raise money...

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

Sad

1. They don't care about their communnity in the sale in a bearish market! In a bull market an ICO goes easy, now everything has to be perfect.
2. They don't care about their progress bar. This is really important, if there is a bar, which is good, but it doesnt move,
this is not motivating investors and it lets arise questions ... Did they leave the project? Is the counter a fake (16,6% looks like a 1/6 template from the coder)? and so on.

These are two reasons, why also this ICO is struggeling and I hatte when this happens.

Can just agree, it is a shame that project devs are not communicate as soon as it gets harder in the market to raise money...

I think you guys have a point! I guess the devs should strive hard to connect to the community in order to make a good impression about the project.  Smiley

We are on the hard time now and the team ought to enhance their communications so people could stay longer with full of patience in the project. Failed to do so, will lead to the bad result I think.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Sad

I think you guys have a point! I guess the devs should strive hard to connect to the community in order to make a good impression about the project.  Smiley

We are on the hard time now and the team ought to enhance their communications so people could stay longer with full of patience in the project. Failed to do so, will lead to the bad result I think.

Some reassuring of the community would help I guess. That's something easily done. Well, on the other hand if Sphere will be successful early investors will be happy that the hard cap wasn't reached.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: