Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 87605 times)
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:41:37 PM

Oh great, yet another noob/shill chiming in and claiming legitimacy of this obvious scam-o-rama...  Tongue

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

It would be so easy to have an independent review  done by me, Dabs or Philipma1957, yet they refuse to work together with one of us for that.

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

Oh great, yet another noob/shill chiming in and claiming legitimacy of this obvious scam-o-rama...  Tongue

Everyone has their opinion and on the surface this appears to be a scam. However, I have side channeled a lot of long time bitcoiners that aren't even into mining that have verified this is whole thing is real. If this is a scam, a lot of credible people in the community are involved in the scam. 

There are a few of these demo units out in the wild but people are under NDA and not able to share any details

As far as promojo, not sure why he keeps saying he is releasing a review, tweets that pictures coming soon, and then still nothing. He is probably under NDA too but can't help but brag about his new xbox  Wink

Until an independent review is released or March/April rolls around, this thread will just be a place of nonstop speculation

t.me/bitcoinasic
castiel0504 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

This is not thread for speculation, this is thread for informing people about shady things going on, instead of jumping on bandwagon, of something that doesnt exist... NDA on XX millions project? Who comes up with that bullshit... If they had working project they would build up hype around it, and then start selling it, and not their "pre ico" "pre project working state" bullshit agenda.
offordscott
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

Actually, this is the EXACT right forum for speculation. Did you look at where this thread is located??

Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Mining speculation >

Also, NDAs are a very legitimate reason. I know it looks shady when there are no independent reviews out yet, but Elokk is right... the Halong project is backed by credible people in the Bitcoin industry. Give it some time and you’ll see.

Plus, what Ron1103 says is also true. Why would someone have a scam site up that doesn’t actually take preorders? The purpose of a scam is to make money. You can’t as easily scam people with a waitlist.
castiel0504 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

Haven't they already took 1 preorder so far? Something like 10 BTC value? Please correct me if im wrong, other then that, until there is REAL evidence that it exists, we can only FUD around until we see it
ron1103

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

I may have a new account on this website, but am anything but a noob in the bitcoin world. I've had bitcoins since 2010, have used them in Forex to grow them and own several Antminer S7's, so spare me your derogatory bullshit VRobb. If you're so all-knowing, honor the forum with your answer why if it was a scam, Halong wouldn't just put imaginary machines up for sale for 3 grand or whatever, since the last S9's that mine at 13.5 TH/s were over $2500 and sell 1000 of them before disappearing? If it's a scam, not selling them and have people do what they're doing on sites like this, speculating that it's a scam and preventing people from buying them would be the worst thing they could do for their con. Riddle me that, genius.
I'm not saying they do exist. I haven't seen one, except for the one in the Youtube clip. I'm just putting the question out there.
SkyLakeMine

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

If this is a scam, a lot of credible people in the community are involved in the scam. 

They could easily claim to have been tricked by the scammers. They could come out at the end of it all and claim they were duped or lost money in the scam like everyone else, genuine or not.
SkyLakeMine

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

If this was a total scam, wouldn't they pretend like they were readily available and try and scam as many people as fast as they could before anyone catches on and disappear with the money? Instead, they are not taking orders and waiting until they have finished a batch.

Scamming 101: Temper Your Greed.
If you accept unlimited orders for your non-existent product then people will immediately know for sure that you are a fraud. If you can keep up the facade then it gives scammers time to get away clean.

If its real the community needs definitive proof. Now.
If its a scam then more delay and then some announcement in March that there is more new pending "any day now" and they keep delaying.
SkyLakeMine

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:15:03 PM

Haven't they already took 1 preorder so far? Something like 10 BTC value? Please correct me if im wrong, other then that, until there is REAL evidence that it exists, we can only FUD around until we see it

Can the community do some sleuthing with the BTC transactions they used to pay halongmining for the pre orders?

Did all the payments go to the same wallet? Trace some of the payments on the blockchain to see how they have been spent.

Anyone here have some knowledge about transaction forensics? Lets do it.
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:21 AM

At this time, I am out.

It has been to long since the "test" was announced and as everyone else already stated, this smells fishy to say the least

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

Did all the payments go to the same wallet? Trace some of the payments on the blockchain to see how they have been spent.

Umm the blockchain wont tell you anything about HOW they have been spent. It is just a transaction ledger.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:57:43 AM

At this time, I am out.

It has been to long since the "test" was announced and as everyone else already stated, this smells fishy to say the least

I thought someone on this thread says they got one of these (or tried to..if it is a scam) anyone? have a BTC address we can check/lurk/snoop?

My expectation of what happens to any money sent to these guys, well see below

sorry for your loss, hopefully, I am incorrect and no one sent any BTC to these clowns....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:00:32 AM

At this time, I am out.

I have wrote two new reviews (A741 & Ebit E9) during the time we have been waiting for this DragonMint review.

It doesn't take this long to make one if you really put your mind to it.

offordscott
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:06:05 AM

Please just wait a couple more weeks. I promise very exciting news for the mining industry. Although the hashrate is only a few TH higher than the best on market offered by competitors  right now, there is a great surprise that hasn’t yet been revealed that will make all the waiting and angst worth the while. I know I’m just a noob here in this forum, but mark my words... you’ll shit your pants. An official announcement is coming soon. All your FUD will be but a distant memory and likewise, the biggest, most loved and hated manufacturer of miners currently on the market. All your FUD are belong to us! I’m not even telling you to go out and try to preorder right now. If you don’t believe, you won’t be first in line. And that’s ok.  
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:13:51 AM

Please just wait a couple more weeks. I promise very exciting news for the mining industry. Although the hashrate is only a few TH higher than the best on market offered by competitors  right now, there is a great surprise that hasn’t yet been revealed that will make all the waiting and angst worth the while. I know I’m just a noob here in this forum, but mark my words... you’ll shit your pants. An official announcement is coming soon. All your FUD will be but a distant memory and likewise, the biggest, most loved and hated manufacturer of miners currently on the market. All your FUD are belong to us! I’m not even telling you to go out and try to preorder right now. If you don’t believe, you won’t be first in line. And that’s ok.  

LOL..such a Newbie shrill account post....classic

(Also looked at newbie poster profile of posts, he ONLY posts on stuff here in this manner.....seems obsessed, ya think?)

Below in the order of appearance from above quote.

1) please wait a couple more weeks

2) exciting news

3) best on market

4) great surprise

5) hasn't been revealed yet

6) coming soon!

7) first in line!

The above 7 were taken from the quoted posting above in the order in which they appeared above....notice how scammy it looks in my format?

NOW IF THIS DOES NOT JUST SCREAM SCAM...well nothing can convince you, and I will stop trying, because I too desire to live in your universe of tiny fairies and unicorn rainbows

and busting you bubble would be like kicking a kitten....so I will refrain.....(but for the rest of us...really?)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
offordscott
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

I will refrain from name calling and cursing. But, you dudes will be really embarrassed with all your naysaying.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:31 AM

I will refrain from name calling and cursing. But, you dudes will be really embarrassed with all your naysaying.

Well, you sir, if such a product exists, should be ashamed of all your attempts to make it look like a scam.....I mean, talk about a lame way to launch a product!

tough to have 'duck like' qualities and not be called a 'duck' Smiley

offordscott
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

I get it. I get it. "Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"

Anyways... Halong is obviously not the best in the art of product pre-launch marketing and PR. You've definitely got that part right. It's difficult to orchestrate all the moving parts and people involved.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

I get it. I get it. "Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"

Anyways... Halong is obviously not the best in the art of product pre-launch marketing and PR. You've definitely got that part right. It's difficult to orchestrate all the moving parts and people involved.

Well, on a side note ..the whole argument on existence is now moot...it is NOT worth getting at the prices I suspect they will ask for this product ..even it if is not a scam

too little, too late .....especially with Bitmain

so, they waited too long and likely will only find profit if such equipment exists mining it themselves....no frigging way does it make sense to market it out to folk like us

at this point IMHO view, even if they only are selling them in lots of 5 or so

so again, we are arguing about a duck that has already been cooked/eaten and discarded....

the boat has sailed on this getting off the ground at a price as a consumer product at this point in my view...even if all my concerns were met today

so even if they announce this week...the whole thing will get a big ho hum......at the prices I'd expect

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: