Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2020, 05:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com  (Read 84289 times)
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1267

Clueless!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

@Searing

I give up...

calling it a scam is just telling lies. Nobody has a proof that its scam!
You are scamming, by telling the people its a scam.
Maybe a little yellow submarine from Bitmain? They are paying a lot for shitstorm on miners Wink
I have no proof for it like you. So from now on the scam screamers are little yellow terrorists for me until they proofed they are not (and I will not accept any proof).
ID cards can be a fake Wink
Your fu... face is just a copy Wink
The facebook is maybe overtaken ... etc.

For Halong:
There are enough proofs from legit people, demonstrations from known big players and comments from bloggers which are 100% confirmed as real.

People who still call it a scam just are those kind of people the world always had.

The earth is flat.
Burn her, she is a witch.
Battles in the believe of god.
Nobody was on the moon.

and my favorites ...

A black cat or friday the 13th are bad signs.

But anyways: The DRAGONMINT 16T is real and its not a scam. 100% proofed.
If something will go wrong on the first mass production batch ... delivery ... whatever ... we will see.

But its not an initial scam like some others in the past.

I call it as I see it....you seem to have faith it is true...me....NOT so much...

time will tell....

but to be clear...as an example BFL had units...in 2013 and 2014...BFL gave out units month in advance of launch to news organizations they worked great
they had millions pour in.....and they never delivered in mass and in the end the corporation took the hit...the folk doing the scam paid a meager fine..
(The three main folk, pointed out by SEC...the highest fine they paid each, was only 1 person and I think was 33k)

This was a USA company with 'supposed' consumer protection laws.....

so all that you say may be true...but the way they are playing this seems like an old BFL play/Gaw Miner/Alpha-Tech..the long con and mine themselves at best

if the product exists....most likely will never exist in the masses they claim to ship....

again, I am just not buying it.......too many red flags....of the above scam's of the past....too easy to just fix those issues with the proper launch/demo/review

nope....maybe I'm wrong..maybe I'm not...but SCAM is how it looks to me

(hopefully, I am wrong and won't rain on your parade) but how I call it

You are a chinese guy from bitmain and payed for beeing a liar.
Spying the people and telling lies to manipulate the market.
I see the scam in here now. It is "Searing". He is not real and a criminal stealing the money of people.
Better block him and never pay attention on his words.

Beware of this user he is a liar and trying to scam you.

Got it what you are doing?  Roll Eyes Shocked
Normally with little children its working to face them with their own behavior.
And if not ... the level can be raised.

At least "got milk?"  Tongue

bye bye on /ignore

Check out the www.synchro.net Free BBS Package. Win 10/Linux. Updated 1/1/19. 5 min-Install to check it out. A nostalgic hoot! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

I am still baffled as to why Halong took such a totally wrong approach to this release. An unknown company putting up a website, pushing out a bunch of PR's to web sites known for embracing pay-for-placement, giving virtually zero information about the design and then asking for >3month out pre-orders? Given the history of the failed miner makers here what the hell did they think would be the result?.

Because they know there are enough people out there who will ignore all that stuff and order anyway, they have all sold out after all.

I don't think the miner is a scam, but I suspect it's not going to work out well for those that have bought them*, but kudos if it does I've bought lots of pre-order stuff and managed to avoid all of the scammy companies so have been lucky.

* It could be late (lost revenue)
* it could be unreliable (are those who have the demo's going to post when they partially or completely die in a couple of weeks, given the NDA they are under it seems unlikely)

* But most importantly of all, Bitmain are not going to give up their crown, they will either release large batches of cheap miners, or they will come up with a new miner say with an extra board and down clocked so as to achieve the speed and power usage to beat it, that's if they haven't got a completely new miner up their sleeves already.

Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1267

Clueless!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

They were available for a day. Now they're sold out and you can't order anymore. If this was a scam and they didn't exist, wouldn't they just keep it open and make as much money as possible before disappearing? Understand the mind of a scammer.

IF I am correct and it is a scam...( I hope it is not a scam..I will happily eat CROW....and you can merrily mock me, but for a chance at equipment other than Bitmain....the CROW  will taste fine)

But that is how it works (IF a scam) these things work...they take a mess of $$$. Say they are sold out.....then fade away in the 2 weeks after....erasing all traces with Inet providers etc...

or so has happened on other such scam threads we have seen on bitcointalk ( I suspect I've seen at least 1 dozen or more since 2013) ...thus a reason for my skepticism

again hope I am incorrect...will happily dine on CROW...but alas, it will be quite the coincidence in how closely this seems to follow the pattern of the above dozen..almost to the letter...

or so scams on here that I have witnessed...so if they are legit it is one hell of a weird way to inspire confidence in their product...we will see if I dine on 'well-done crow" or not Smiley

So no, the sold out in a day thing, may not be a good sign...but again, it is up to the ASIC gods now I guess Smiley

Check out the www.synchro.net Free BBS Package. Win 10/Linux. Updated 1/1/19. 5 min-Install to check it out. A nostalgic hoot! Smiley
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

@QuestionQuest Would you mind explaining what your affiliation with HalongMining is? Scott already disclosed that but I didn't see you doing it (maybe I missed it).
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2315

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

You're really not doing yourself any favours behaving like this. All the points made are valid. Nothing so far refutes them to the satisfaction of the majority.

If it isn't bilge then that's wonderful news. Let's wait until that can be proven.

krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

In 2018 there are way too many avenues in which a company can reveal products to prospective clients without worrying about competition stealing proprietary information. With various apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, telegram etc. This company can easily have a marketing team to show the operational gear on their terms that they are comfortable with. Questionquest, don’t bother replying I have you on ignore because you don’t respond rationally to us skeptics. You just respond with quotes and cliche sayings avoiding the overall meat of our gripes. Sounding like a typical corporate shill. Master of deflection. A picture of two pc’s isn’t going to pry $10,000usd from any intelligent responsible persons hands. If you want to provide real proof, (video, live video conference, live video chat) by all means step up to the plate and make me look silly. But I will reiterate the fact that I am going on 72 hours now without a response from halongmining. This is from when I asked them about protected methods (PayPal etc) in which I could send them my money. The lack of response should speak volumes.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

In 2018 there are way too many avenues in which a company can reveal products to prospective clients without worrying about competition stealing proprietary information. With various apps such as Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, telegram etc. This company can easily have a marketing team to show the operational gear on their terms that they are comfortable with. Questionquest, don’t bother replying I have you on ignore because you don’t respond rationally to us skeptics. You just respond with quotes and cliche sayings avoiding the overall meat of our gripes. Sounding like a typical corporate shill. Master of deflection. A picture of two pc’s isn’t going to pry $10,000usd from any intelligent responsible persons hands. If you want to provide real proof, (video, live video conference, live video chat) by all means step up to the plate and make me look silly. But I will reiterate the fact that I am going on 72 hours now without a response from halongmining. This is from when I asked them about protected methods (PayPal etc) in which I could send them my money. The lack of response should speak volumes.
Of all the 39 pages, I think this is the most interesting comment. I mean this *is* a forum, and shit slinging is of course going to come with the territory. But I think it does beg the question why companies think its a good idea to sell these things with a non-protective payment method. Granted, Im all for decentralization, but when your talking to the tune of a mill+ potential dollars, my little start-up that appeared out of no-where would ask how many backflips you would like me to do to write a check, not the kind of payment it is.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

By sending these companies money in an unsecure method, It is now officially theirs and they are not obligated to send you a refund of any amount. This is so they don't have to deal with the headaches of people filing chargebacks on their credit cards, or filing claims with paypal if they never deliver, the machines under perform, miss delivery targets, or fail completely. This is not the ethical way to conduct business in America, nor in any first world nation. However, the cryptocurrency world is still a world that lacks customer relations to a first world standard, so this is sadly the norm. If I was producing a product I had 100% faith in, I would be glad to provide whatever means necessary to have my clients send me their money. (And if there were fees associated with said protected methods, I would tack that on top of the sale price). When you are unwilling to provide any sort of protected means for a client to invest in your products, you show them that you lack the confidence to provide the service or good that you are charging them for.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
QuestionQuest

Activity: 264
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

You're really not doing yourself any favours behaving like this. All the points made are valid. Nothing so far refutes them to the satisfaction of the majority.

If it isn't bilge then that's wonderful news. Let's wait until that can be proven.

I am not in here to make anybody fell satisfied or like me, but telling a true story with proofs or suggesting is ok.
But telling lies is not fine. Read from page 34 to here.

@dlezama

Read this post I suggest. I gave all the informations already you are asking about in here.
Including a bunch of links, proofs, sources and own documents as proof of buying 20x DragonMint 16T and soon testing Halong´s stuff.

And I already explained why and who I feel bound, too. (2x times)
And why I think the gratitude is necessary and what my impulse is to do like this:

We, the people, can use Bitcoin for free. But our duty on the bitcoin network is not for free!

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1429

Electrical engineer (B.E.). Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 07:21:07 PM by HagssFIN

<snip>

I pulled up my post on the forums and took a screenshot of my laptop next to Scott's:

Link.

Thank you for the report and for visiting him.  Smiley

I made this one observation when looking at the DragonMint miner web configuration page.
It looks a lot like web configuration page with the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster miner.

So most likely a Busybox based software (with Cgminer).

I wonder why is it so much zoomed in view of the conf page.

I wonder if it exactly the same software as in the A5 or what is this?  Huh

Now here is a picture of my Innosilicon A5 web configuration page for a comparison:

Link.

QuestionQuest

Activity: 264
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Thanks for the picture. Cool. Hope to get one A* someday  Cool

Edit: Yeah looks similar --- but well --- they look all similar in a way  Kiss

### S9 13.5/14T (RIP) ### DragonMint 16T (DEVIL) --> Bitmain and Innosilicon (HAIL TO!) ###
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

How come that nobody is interested in eating a damn CROW! How are you going to eat it? Alive, cooked, prepared? With or without feathers? You have left so much space for us there? Can we see it on live stream?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Edit: Yeah looks similar --- but well --- they look all similar in a way  Kiss
Yeah, but this looks like exactly similar.

Recognizing things comes along with the experience.

Cryptohasher76

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

<snip>

I pulled up my post on the forums and took a screenshot of my laptop next to Scott's:
https://i.imgur.com/cwnK1sT.jpg
Link.

Thank you for the report and for visiting him.  Smiley

I made this one observation when looking at the DragonMint miner web configuration page.
It looks a lot like web configuration page with the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster miner.

So most likely a Busybox based software (with Cgminer).

I wonder why is it so much zoomed in view of the conf page.

I wonder if it exactly the same software as in the A5 or what is this?  Huh

Now here is a picture of my Innosilicon A5 web configuration page for a comparison:
https://i.imgur.com/uwQ7i0P.jpg
Link.
 I'm glad I am not the only one that noticed that (amongst other things).   Also looks to me that they are merely using a screenshot (on the mac).
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

Scott posted another image of the web conf page in the Telegram chat room, but after I asked him about it by replying his post,
soon after his post and my reply was deleted.

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Scott posted another image of the web conf page in the Telegram chat room, but after I asked him about it by replying his post,

Scott deleted it? What's the Telegram channel can you share a link?

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
t.me/dragonmint

That particular user interface is used in the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster and Innosilicon A4+ LTCMaster miners.

dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
That would mean different people colluding here? Or just fake accounts maybe, however I talked with Scott and he offered me to visit and see the unit too. Unfortunately that would be a long trip for me and I can't justify it to myself since I probably won't buy anyway. Even if it's not a scam too many other uncertainties vs just buy S9s
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

That screenshot is highly suspicious, it's not *like* the A5 interface, it *is* the A5 interface.  Undecided
t.me/dragonmint

That particular user interface is used in the Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster and Innosilicon A4+ LTCMaster miners.

Yah but it's an Innosilicon interface, so unless HalongMining licensed/borrowed/stole it from them it seems rather odd. It's not definitive but it's another red flag, for me at least.

Thanks for posting.
andytranter

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Am i a millionaire yet?

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:48:30 PM by frodocooper

You are a chinese guy from bitmain and payed for beeing a liar.
Spying the people and telling lies to manipulate the market.
I see the scam in here now. It is "Searing". He is not real and a criminal stealing the money of people.
Better block him and never pay attention on his words.

Beware of this user he is a liar and trying to scam you.

Normally with little children its working to face them with their own behavior.
And if not ... the level can be raised.

At least "got milk?"  Tongue

Dude - are you on drugs? You sound like a preacher who has been smoking meth!

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to fix broken quote formatting.)

Made you look!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.