Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827251 times)
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:28:22 PM

Any idea when Nwools is coming back? Definitely some things need his attention at the moment, x15 for starters. One of my miners can't connect to mobile miner anymore...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

Any idea when Nwools is coming back? Definitely some things need his attention at the moment, x15 for starters. One of my miners can't connect to mobile miner anymore...

I can connect to MobileMiner but am no longer receiving PUSH notifications  Undecided

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:27:42 PM

Ok I have been out of the hospital a couple days now from my surgery.
I have a fresh system I am going to run the Blizzards on.  I cannot remember the arguments to put in to get them to detect and set freq etc?  I know it is in this thread somewhere but after 20 mins of searching I am missing it.
Can someone repost it for me please?
I think after I heal up I will be starting a repository of arguments and guides to MM.  I will make sure anyone can contribute to it.  I will get a URL and such this week for it.
Today made me realize how daunting it can be to new users.  I am just pain and medication addled.  I want to make this easy and helpful for everyone.
Thanks again.
I hope you are all doing well.

miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

So, I downloaded this for the first time tonight... started getting non-stop NET and exception errors like I see some of you are as well..

I use Comodo internet security... I had to go in and add an exclusion to the sandbox and behavior listing under the HIPS settings...

so far so good one eliminating all the exceptions/errors I was getting

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:35:59 AM

So, I downloaded this for the first time tonight... started getting non-stop NET and exception errors like I see some of you are as well..

I use Comodo internet security... I had to go in and add an exclusion to the sandbox and behavior listing under the HIPS settings...

What OS?

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:38:17 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 02:48:56 AM by mstrongbow

I have a fresh system I am going to run the Blizzards on.  I cannot remember the arguments to put in to get them to detect and set freq etc?  I know it is in this thread somewhere but after 20 mins of searching I am missing it.
I think after I heal up I will be starting a repository of arguments and guides to MM.  I will make sure anyone can contribute to it.  I will get a URL and such this week for it.
Today made me realize how daunting it can be to new users.  I am just pain and medication addled.  I want to make this easy and helpful for everyone.
Thanks again.

Yo bro, I just googled and found this...

Code:
The chip’s Freq(Mhz) = Freqcode*1.5

If you want chip work at 300Mhz:

Freqcode = 200 = 0xC8

Freqcode’s complement = 0xFF – 0xC8 = 0x37

Found it here..
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=7B9890399DE89575!603&ithint=file%2c.docx&app=Word&authkey=!ABXOuckyMb5Cu2w
other possible related info
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20078.45

*Got LootCrate?*
miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:43:28 PM

What OS?

Win7 64bit on a foxconn mini pc

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:34:36 AM

I have a fresh system I am going to run the Blizzards on.  I cannot remember the arguments to put in to get them to detect and set freq etc?  I know it is in this thread somewhere but after 20 mins of searching I am missing it.
I think after I heal up I will be starting a repository of arguments and guides to MM.  I will make sure anyone can contribute to it.  I will get a URL and such this week for it.
Today made me realize how daunting it can be to new users.  I am just pain and medication addled.  I want to make this easy and helpful for everyone.
Thanks again.

Code:

Freqcode = 200 = 0xC8

Found it here..
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=7B9890399DE89575!603&ithint=file%2c.docx&app=Word&authkey=!ABXOuckyMb5Cu2w

Or maybe something from here...

--zeus-cc 6 --zeus-clk 340 -S zeus:\\.\COM4 -S zeus:\\.\COM5

What OS?

I'd say pull your error logs and post them up Wink

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:09:58 PM

Just what I was looking for.
Been having a hell of a time clearing my head after the surgery.  The dam meds don't help.
Thanks as always.

Thanks again.

Code:

Freqcode = 200 = 0xC8

Found it here..

What OS?

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:43:13 PM

Its nuts the system I have this one on does not detect it.  I can use BFG with it and it detects it but the commands in MM do not work to even detect it.  Clean system.
So odd.
This is what I use for BFG.
Code:
--zeus-cc 6 --zeus-clk 328 --nocheck-golden -S zeus:\\.\COM42
In MM it does not even detect the miner.

Just what I was looking for.
Been having a hell of a time clearing my head after the surgery.  The dam meds don't help.
Thanks as always.

Thanks again.

Code:

Freqcode = 200 = 0xC8

Found it here..

What OS?

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:06:32 PM

Its nuts the system I have this one on does not detect it.  I can use BFG with it and it detects it but the commands in MM do not work to even detect it.  Clean system.
So odd.
Code:

Have you tried scanning the exact COM into the scan arguments box? I have zer0 exp with any script asics other than the gridseed orbs.

Glad to see you're doing better though!

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:52:40 PM

Yeah that is the exact com port.  I will add it into the scan argument though.  I forgot that.

Its nuts the system I have this one on does not detect it.  I can use BFG with it and it detects it but the commands in MM do not work to even detect it.  Clean system.
So odd.
Code:

Have you tried scanning the exact COM into the scan arguments box? I have zer0 exp with any script asics other than the gridseed orbs.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

Nothing works.
It is driving me nuts I used it for my review and had 3 working with 6 rockminers and 1 redfury all on the same system.  Now they MM will not see them.

So odd.
Code:

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:07:35 PM

MultiMiner picked up my RK-Box no problems! Later i will test the FREQ change and see if I can get the rocket miner up to FULL speed.

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:23:35 PM

I noticed that MultiMiner is working great with the Rockminer series.  The RK3 I will have my review done soon.  It was dead simple with MM.
I cannot wait for Nate to get back from vacation to stomp out some bugs because other than those few things it just allows miners to work.
Let me know what freq you can push them with.

I have gotten so spoiled with MM I have to get my MinePeon skills back in shape as I have a ton of miners to review and need to move some of my current miners to Pi's and their final home racks.  LOL

I do have to sell off a bunch of my miners too.  I have to pay for nearly $100k in medical bills now since my surgery and subsequent trip to the ER and hospital stay just trying to get home.  I am keeping the SP10 though I love that miner it is the best hands down.

MultiMiner picked up my RK-Box no problems! Later i will test the FREQ change and see if I can get the rocket miner up to FULL speed.

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:31:46 AM

MultiMiner quit reporting my secondary GPU rig just the other day and just today, my main GPU rig also quit reporting to MobileMiner. I also noticed my dashboard is down but I might need to pay for the upgrade for that.

*Got LootCrate?*
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

That is odd I wonder if it a server move or blip.
I have noticed that MM will stop running but the miners all mine fine poolside.  LOL
So odd.
Nate we miss you.  I hope your enjoying your vacation we have lots of questions when you get back.

MultiMiner quit reporting my secondary GPU rig just the other day and just today, my main GPU rig also quit reporting to MobileMiner. I also noticed my dashboard is down but I might need to pay for the upgrade for that.

mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:38:45 AM

I have noticed that MM will stop running but the miners all mine fine poolside.  LOL
So odd.
Nate we miss you.  I hope your enjoying your vacation we have lots of questions when you get back.

Yeah I wish I knew more but I had everything offline for a few hours today so I am not sure when it happened. I intend on poking around this weekend to see what I can figure out.

*Got LootCrate?*
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:41:44 PM

I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread, but is MM supporting auto-algo switching yet?

It's been a challenge just for the miners to keep up with all the new algos, so not sure devs can. I want to do auto algo switching on Wafflepool, I have it working on nicehash, as they support it on their side, but I'd prefer to mine at wafflepool and switch myself.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

It is .NET that it is always the culprit from what I see.
I have to laugh as MM can crash out and the miner software it controls still runs and the pool side results are fine.
I have added all .NET updates and versions relevant and it is on Win 7 and Win 8.1 same results across 3 systems.
Nate will get us set I am sure.

So odd.

Yeah I wish I knew more but I had everything offline for a few hours today so I am not sure when it happened. I intend on poking around this weekend to see what I can figure out.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: